Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Bu bölüm önemli noktalardan biri de Elliot'un daha fazla dövüşmemeye karar vermesiydi. Bunu biraz komik bir dille yapmış ama Koon ailesinin planları dahilinde olabilir. Bana öyle geliyor ki Eduan'ın, Gustang gibi kendi planları var. Gustang'inkiler şu ana kadar Baam'a faydalı olmuştu ama Zahard'ın Baam'ı fark etmesi ve bu çıkmaz onun yüzünden oldu, kendisiyse istediği şeyi aldı muhtemelen.
Siu daha önce Gustang'in pek de güvenilecek biri olmadığı konusunda ışık yakmıştı ilerde nasıl bir ilişki içinde olacaklar acaba. İnsan ''iyi'' ailelerin Baam'ın tarafında yer aldığı bir savaş istiyor ama sanırım öyle bir şey Baam onlara bir fayda sunmadığı müddetçe mümkün değil.

Karaka'nın tavrının değişmesi de ilginçti. Bizim için biraz aniydi ama Baam'ın kısa sürede işe yaramaz bir kurallıdan bu noktaya gelmesi, Karaka'nın onun hakkındaki fikirlerini değiştirmiş gibi gözüküyor.
Rachel'ın da dediği gibi Wangnan da kendini arkadaşlık perdesinin arkasına saklasa da Baam'dan gelecekte beklediği şeyler var gibiydi . Şimdi Karaka da benzer bir bakış açısına sahip.

Baam'ın Kallavan'a hasar vermesi de biraz kafa karıştırıcıydı ama bir benzetme yapmak gerekirse: Yuri, 3 metrelik çelik bloğa, 2mlik demir blokla vurdu bir şey olmadı, Baam'sa 1 grmlık uranyum kullandı ve işe yaradı gibi :D

Evankhell onun işini bitirir umarım, Elpha yardıma gelirse biraz problem çıkabilir. Malum Fenerciler fenerleri arasına ışınlanma kullanabiliyor.

İstasyondaki bomba konusunda emin değilim, belki teleportera hasar verip istedikleri yere değil de ıssız bir yere gitmelerine sebep olacak? Seviyecilerden biraz uzaklaşmak fena olmaz hani.

Clitus'un 415. bölüm çevirisi:

Jinsung : Khun...Maschenny Zahard....What is your purpose of this? Why...me?

Maschenny : I'm no differen from you. What you want is exactly what i want.

But i prefer spilling more blood to achieve our goal.

Endrossi : Miseng! Are you okay? Can you really move this ship?

Poro Poe : You need to connect the socket over there!

Miseng : I'm on it! Mr. engineer is helping me right now so it would be fine...!

Miseng : It's working!

Kallavan : Urggg! Evankhell!!

Evankhell : Juts let them go Kallavan

Kallavan : Do not disturb me!

Evankhell : I know you're strong enough... but you don't seem to be caring about those guys right now. We're three on this side.

Kallavan : ( ...She's right. Too many to deal with them all...)

Kallavan : Then it leaves me no choice but to break through this..!!!

Evankhell : You're out of your mind!

Yuri : (Is he really doing it...!! )

Stua : Huff Huff...Let me borrow ur lighthouse for a moment!!
YHS : ??

*****( White and Ari are fighting )*****

******( Lots of ships arrive )******

White : So they're coming like hell..! I'm gonna wipe out you guys all at once!

Clone : Stop! You're going off in a faint again!

!!!!White style ghost sword - White flame!!!!

Sharon: !? Everyone , back off!!

Kay : !!

!!!!slash of falling star!!!!!

( we got a massive explosin but Elphasion the god saves us all )

White : Opps...

Clone : You dumbass! What now! We ran out of out of energy!!

Elphasion : So you're the regular who insists yourself to be White. You're rampaging unbridley. I'll have to capture you alive again.

White : Do you really think i'm gonna let you do that!

(Enna Core)

(White disappears)

Elphasion : ( Enna core...!? )

White : !? You...!! A guide!!

Evan : Shhh! Shut your mouth. we're getting out of this place

Rak : Yo turtle! What are you doing! Stop it right now!

The man that i forgot : You're the ones who are causing problem in my station! This place is for regulars who got tired of competition, not for troublemakers like you!

Chick : But Daaaad This place is supposed to be an utopia for regulars~ It's our duty to accept and give a shelter to them against those who have power~

The man that i forgot : Shut the fuck up bitch, You know nothing. ↓↓↓↓
:The reason i accepted you guys was bc you losers were left out of the fight!! bc You were the losers who were hiding yourselves in order to clear the train while others fighting! Yesss... Since i was the one who got crippled as a result of losing in competition, just like you... so I thought you could succeed my seat and rule this station. But never saw this coming. I shouldn't have housed you from the start..! It doesn't matter anyway. If i simply click this button everything will be fine. Now This place is going back to the peaceful utopia!!

( And Elaine shows herself )

Rak : A wolf?

Hockney : Ewww Look there's someone behind him!

HR : Kaiser..!!

Endrossi : Whole station is about to get warped!!

HR : Endrossi You hear me? We're ready over here. You must get here as fast as you can!

Baam: Fuck you!

Baam: !?

**( Kallavan is chasing Baam and Endrossi )**

Endrossi : Kallavan!!? ↓↓↓

What the hell is that! He's freaking me out!

Evankehell : What a tough dude he is!

*****Rare orb - Execution*****

( Kallavan is buring )

Kallavan : Nahhhh!!
Atomic Explosion

Endrossi : No!! BongBong!!

( Drak just woke up )

D'rak : Huh? What's happening right now?!
( What!? My lighthouse is working without my order...?)

Yuri : Baam!!

Karaka, Evankhell: !

-Narrative-

Historically, Those who rule the past have thought they should make a way for the new age or protect it sothat new era can arise. But truth is-

-Narrative-

YHS : Are you alright!!

Baam: YHS...?!

-Narrative-

What's called new era is like a natural tide.

-Narrative-

YHS : ( It won't work!! I made it to this place by connecting that green lighthouse but we cannot escape with these...!!)

Kallavan : Now It's OVER- !

-Narrative-

So ppl stand against any disruption or crisis, pioneering their way and protecting each other.

-Narrative-

Kallavan : ( A floating ship...!? )

Isu : Baam!!

Baam: ( This voice is...!? )
Isu...!?

Isu(ship leesoo?) : I have no idea what's going on - but we're saving you right now!!

-Narrative-

:They come to become one as a huge tide and build their own era.

:The tide of new era is going to devour those who are arrogant , sooner than they have expected.

–––––––

-Narrative-

Maschenny : He's stil alive. Now move him.

Nyonyo Wan : ...Aren't we supposed to kill him right away?

Maschenny : We're going to keep him alive a little longer. We can't just lose the most valuable bait.

Son düzenleme:
Jinsung yem bami yakalamak icin....iyi plan.

Ancak yazar yeteri kadar rehine durumu kullandi.sikicilasmaya ve kendini tekrarlamaya basliyor.

Jinsung yem bami yakalamak icin....iyi plan.
Maschenny benim amacim seninkiyle ayni dedi yani muhtemelen kulede bir degisim dalgasi yaratmak. Tabi bu iki tarafin hala birbirine dusman oldugu gercegini degistirmiyor.
Arlene'nin kehanetinde kulenin anahtarindan bahsediliyordu ve Rachel sagolsun o anahtarin 13 Ms oldugunu biliyoruz. Bence Jinsung'u BM GAyle takas etmek isteyecek ve degis tokus sirasinda Jinsung'u oldurecek.

Maschenny yine ne haltlar karıştırıyorsun yahu?Baam'ın oradan Kallavan'ın gitmesine rağmen kaçacağını nasıl biliyorsun?Yoksa başka bir şey için mi yem olarak kullanacaksın ya da işini garantiye mi almak için sağ bıraktın?Hadi her şeyden anlık olarak haberdarsın diyelim , seninle aynı amacı güdüyorum ne demek?

Gerçekten Koon dedin mi bi durup düşüneceksin.

Maschenny benim amacim seninkiyle ayni dedi yani muhtemelen kulede bir degisim dalgasi yaratmak. Tabi bu iki tarafin hala birbirine dusman oldugu gercegini degistirmiyor.
Arlene'nin kehanetinde kulenin anahtarindan bahsediliyordu ve Rachel sagolsun o anahtarin 13 Ms oldugunu biliyoruz. Bence Jinsung'u BM GAyle takas etmek isteyecek ve degis tokus sirasinda Jinsung'u oldurecek.
Doğru, öyle bir sahne vardı. Maschenny Yuri'yi arayıp bu teklifi sunmuştu. Ama Yuri neden Jinsung-BM, GA takasını kabul etsin ki?

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 4)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık