Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Bu bölümde Baam ve Karaka'nın ilişkisi benim de hoşuma gitti.

Bomba meselesine gelirsek, Hwa Ryun istasyonda bir ışınlanma mekanizması bulunduğunu söylemişti. Ama Hwa Ryun Leesoo takımının orada olduğunu biliyor mu? İki takımın buluşması lazım bir şekilde kaçmak için. Dışarıda elleri kolları bağlı Wangnan takımı da var Baam ve Androssi o cehennemden çocukları istasyona götürebilir mi? :) tek sorun kallavan değil, diğer yüksek seviyeciler(Evankhell kül etmediyse) de gitmelerine izin vermeyecektir.

Blog yazisi
https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/a4lfa9/blog_translation_season_2_chapter_331/
Cevirmesi size ait

For this week's afterwords, I drew Ha Jinsung. Since he's been fighitng for a few weeks now, so unintentionally (...) I'm having to draw cigarettes and lollipops back to back;

There was no reason why I decided to make him a martial artist with a smoking problem. I needed to give Baam a martial arts teacher, and he needed to look like a middle-aged man. And middle-age men smoke. So it goes (...) At first I wanted him to look like the main protagonist of a noir film, but he just ended up being a gag character with a perm.. So he's become a very strong character who is just a friendly neighborhood old guy for Baam.

Since this week was mostly fight scenes so there's not too much to say in the afterwords, but Baam... how do I say this... takes things in pretty easily ^^; The Thorn, the Black March... But he's not able to control them masterfully yet hehe. He looks strong, but he still has a ways to go...

In Kallavan and Ha Jinsung's fight...I put in a lot of effort but it still felt short. It's not easy ^^; I want to be able to express this better, but I'm trying my best and trying to feel satisfaction over it huhu.

And the last scene...

I guess it's genetic for Koons to backstab (...) This battle's devolving into a chaotic chaos [TN: Korean Meme that doesn't translate well]. Mr. Jinsung..... ㅠ

Well, how this chaotic battle of chaos turns out, stay tuned for next week ^^ The weather is very very cold, so everyone take care of yourselves and dress warmly. See you all next week.

Thank you!

Ana karakteri sevmiyorum, çok itici ve basit bir tasarım.
Madem seriyiyle herkesten önce karşılaştın ve bilgin var “kıymetli” vaktini harcamaya değer mi diye niye bize soruyorsun ? Zaten başlamışsın beğenmemişsin. İnsanlar cevap veriyor ters ters konuşuyorsun. Ne istiyorsun ?

Blog yazisi
https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/a4lfa9/blog_translation_season_2_chapter_331/
Cevirmesi size ait

For this week's afterwords, I drew Ha Jinsung. Since he's been fighitng for a few weeks now, so unintentionally (...) I'm having to draw cigarettes and lollipops back to back;

There was no reason why I decided to make him a martial artist with a smoking problem. I needed to give Baam a martial arts teacher, and he needed to look like a middle-aged man. And middle-age men smoke. So it goes (...) At first I wanted him to look like the main protagonist of a noir film, but he just ended up being a gag character with a perm.. So he's become a very strong character who is just a friendly neighborhood old guy for Baam.

Since this week was mostly fight scenes so there's not too much to say in the afterwords, but Baam... how do I say this... takes things in pretty easily ^^; The Thorn, the Black March... But he's not able to control them masterfully yet hehe. He looks strong, but he still has a ways to go...

In Kallavan and Ha Jinsung's fight...I put in a lot of effort but it still felt short. It's not easy ^^; I want to be able to express this better, but I'm trying my best and trying to feel satisfaction over it huhu.

And the last scene...

I guess it's genetic for Koons to backstab (...) This battle's devolving into a chaotic chaos [TN: Korean Meme that doesn't translate well]. Mr. Jinsung..... ㅠ

Well, how this chaotic battle of chaos turns out, stay tuned for next week ^^ The weather is very very cold, so everyone take care of yourselves and dress warmly. See you all next week.

Thank you!

"Bu haftayı özetlersek ; kısaca Ha Jinsung çizdim diyebilirim.Bir kaç haftadır dövüştüğünden(bizim zaman diliminden bahsediyor) istemsizce de olsa arka arkaya sigara ve lollipop çizmek zorundaydım.

Açıkçası Ha Jinsung'u sigara problemi olan bir dövüş sanatları ustası yapmam için bir sebep yoktu.Baam'ın bir ustaya ihtiyacı vardı ve bu kişi orta yaşlı olmalıydı ve orta yaşlı erkekler sigara içer.Bu şekilde gelişti.. Onun noir bir filmin(karanlık temalı diyelim kısaca) baş karakteri olarak düşlemiştim ama işlerin geldiği noktada ve permalı bir gag karaktere dönüştü.Baam'ın oldukça değer verdiği çok güçlü bir karaktere..

Bu hafta çokça dövüş sahnesi olduğundan söylenecek fazla bir şey yok ama Baam nasıl dersem her şeyi çok kolay elde eder oldu.The thorn , the Black March .. Ama henüz tam anlamıyla bu güçleri kontrol edemiyor hehe:D Güçlü görünüyor ama hala gitmesi gereken çok yol var..

Kallavan-Jinsung dövüşü için gerçekten çok uğraştım ama yine de kısa sürmüş gibi hissettim.Kolay değildi.

Son sahne ise Koonlar için her halde genetik bir hale gelmiş olan arkadan bıçaklama vakası...Bu savaş iyice kaotik bir duruma evrildi.(Bu bölüm de translate eksikliği olduğunu söylüyor.)"

NOT:Elimden geldiğince çevirdim.İngilizcem pek iyi değil açıkçası ama boş vaktim vardı diyeyim.Eğer daha düzgün bir çeviri olursa silerim bunu.

Son düzenleme:
Bir şekilde ışınlanma yerine gelip ışınlanmalarının akabinde istasyonu patlatacaklar orası kesinleşti benim için.

Ayrıca evankhelin Kallavan ile konuşması güzeldi.
Beni gaza getirdi :d

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 4)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık