Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 757: Koz Kartı

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
ne zaman çıkar belli değilmiş :) bari bir iki ipucu verseydi bölümle ilgili.
Translated post from Redon:
Well, yesterday I did not say anything specific because I knew what the situation was 100% but now I know and I’m going to explain. For now I can say that today we will not have any chapter, or One Piece or any other Jump series . As happened last week with Shonen Sunday and Shonen Magazine, Shonen Jump will be delayed this week (well, possibly from now). When we have the chapter is unknown. Something must have spent in Japan with publishers that have made ​​the magazine developed distributions are stopped. Remember that Jump out in Japan on Monday and that, thanks to the advanced distributions who managed a shop, we could read chapters 5 days before it goes on sale. Now that has changed and will not distribute the magazines so soon. The question is when distributions will be made ​​from now if we will have a specific day for chapters or not. I guess we will have news before Friday but as I say for now things are very confusing.

en büyük keyfim sigara içerken mangayı okumak son dalım kaldı ben ona , o bana bakıyor artık çıksın !!

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık