Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

ing. metin var mı son bölüm?
Çeviren kişi seyahatte miymiş neymiş ? Adam dönene kadar Çeviri yok yazmış birisi.

To all the people waiting for the translation, AdiosCorea seems to be on a trip(I may be wrong but that's what people replied to me when I asked if he was going to translate the chapter), so he will not translate this chapter(at least until he returns, I don't know when he will return tho)

CHAPTER : 464

[Somewhere dee within the Walls]

Katra: Gramps! Gramps! We're all ready over here, so you should come out too, gramps! There's only one Ranker guarding the seal, according to the intel! Wake the hero up!
Ranker of the Past Toro: Got it. Looks like the time has finally come. It is time for you to once again run wild on the battlefield. I shall awaken you now, milord, master Cha.

[ToG 52F: Dowon 03]

[Hallway, 3rd Watchtower, The Walls]

Guard1: Did you hear? How there's a battle happening outside the walls? I think it's the real deal this time. I never thought in my life I would see a battle happen near these walls.
G2: But there's only a few Rankers here!
G1: We're all gonna die here if a real battle happens!
G2: What?! A Shinsoo Bomb?!
G1: Keuk! Damn! Who goes there!!
Katra: Go go go!
G1: It's you!
Katra: Chaaaarge!
G1: Katra! You damn brats! What tricks are you up to now?!
Ktr: Tricks? We're not some kids looking to pull pranks here! We are the Resistance against the Chairman, the true last heirs of the warriors of the walls! Today, we will awaken the hero!
G1: What?! You are out of your mind! It'll be the usual you know, a good old round of beating!
Ktr: Gramps!
Tr: It is time. Let's go!

[The Seal]

G3: Lord Kehlman! The Resistance faction against the Chairman in the walls are breaking through the defensive lines and coming this way now!
KM: Damn! An internal coup while all the rankers are guarding against the outside threat! This is maddening!

[Kehlman, Ranker of the Walls]

Toro: Keuha!
KM: Lord Toro. I was wondering why you've been so quietly lately.. turns out you've been rousing up the citizens to rebellion! You must learn to let go, sir!
Tr: Let go? You need to let go of your foolish ways! Zahard's Army is here. Only Lord Cha can save us now!
KM: Katra! You need to come to your senses! Stop Lord Toro!
Ktr: No! We don't want to be trapped in these walls anymore either! We will fight!
KM: Don't be a fool! If war breaks out you will all die!
Ktr: It doesn't matter! It's better than living here like this! We already lost two for the cause! I won't back down now!
KM: Damn... This is maddening... If the hero awakens it's going to be total war! I can't let you have it your way!
Tr: A battle with a Ranker... My blood is already boiling.

[Battle]

Tr: you won't be able to stop my spear like that!!
KM: What?! The spear swerved! I can't dodge it!
Ktr: D... dang! You really are amazing Gramps!
Dora: Kuaaak!
Ktr: Dora! Dora you idiot!
TR: No time for the casualties! We must go now!
Ktr: Alright! This is the place where Lord Cha is sealed. Only I can open the seal in this Tower, and the sign... is this gem from Lord Cha, and my Life. I vowed to live for him from the day I was born. I waver not to give my life for him! Awaken! Lord Cha!
Ktr: The seal! It's opening! Keuk! Damn! At least let me see the face of the hero I awakened...
Tr: Lord Cha.... It's good to see you come back well. I can go in peace now...
Cha: Toro!
Battlefield, outside the Walls.
Paul: Woah! Wake up you sons of bitches! What are you doing! What's going on! Doom you know what's going on, right?
Doom: Uhh....
Kel: I can see nothing. Utter Darkness. It's like that day: I'm bound by the giant chains of fate.
Intern-Chan: Wh... what are you doing? Why are you suddenly attacking!
Zon's daughter: [Krrrr]
Intern-chan: Something's not right!
Angel: Something's not right with the Houndborn... It's like they've all gone mad. Varagarv, you seem to be alright though. Right?
Varagarv: ... Why am I the only one that's fine?
Yas: Now choose, leader of the Houndborn! I can make all of your precious Houndborn kill themselves right now! Will you save yourself and doom your race?! Or will you sacrifice yourself and save them?
2nd Division Commander: Sir, incoming from the walls!
Yama/Yas: ?! What?! That's a huge attack!
Yas: Keuk!
P: What the hell was that?! That attack?! Who is it!!
Cha: Good. It may have been a while, but these fists haven't rusted.
Yas: Him! Is that the Hero of these Walls? This is not good timing!

[Within the 5th Corps Flagship]

High Ranker Lo Po Bia Haracia, 3rd Division Commander: I don't get it! Why is 2nd Division taking lead again! Why not 3rd Division! Our division is more powerful by far! We should be taking lead!
High Ranker Kendrick Diel, 4DCO: Well, it can't be helped. Those are the orders of our commander. 2nd Division is his favorite after all.
Haracia: I mean, just damn it damn it all! Why is 2D his favorite!!

Adio: Because he's a man of culture
High Ranker Lo Po Bia Ha Siacia, 1DCO: (So loud...)
Haracia: Damn! I want to fight right now!
Ranker Nanatona, 5th Corps Detatchment Operations Brigade Commander: You tacky cat, why are you trying so hard? You haven't even seen him in person!
Haracia: There you go off again, if you say any more dumb shit I will eat you rat!
Nana: Squee!
Haracia: Kill the rat! Kill the rat!
Nana: SQUEE!
5th Corps Executive Officer Mckage: Halt. What shenanigans are you commanders pulling in the face of battle?
Group: Good day sir!
McKage: An unidentified vessel was transported to the battlefield, and Commander Yasracia himself has entered the battlefield. Do you know what this means? In order to prevent a total war from breaking out before the hero is awakened, our Corps Commander has gone out there in person, and you know how he hates doing things himself. I know he is too lazy to drink water sometimes. Do not engage in light behavior and enter battle seriously.
Group: Yes sir.
McKage: That light? !! Prepare the Warpship!
Yas: ?!
Group: Sir!
Yas: What? What are you doing here?
Group: We have been ordered to move here by the Executive Officer/Vice Commander. Now that the hero has been released from the wall, this means full war!
Doom: Those must be....
Paul: The rest of the Corps!
Haracia: I call dibs on the blondie! He looks nice and mousy!
YHS: Da fuq you say you tattoo'd freak!
Ken: We have many strong enemies. This may not be easy.
Ha Siacia: Phew....
Cha: (I hoped that after I was released, the world would be peaceful and me unneeded, but the world still needs me. It's as the man said, before I was sealed. After I ran away from the battle with Zahard's Army, I heard from the man that if I chose to be sealed now, I would be able to meet Dowon again, I put my last hopes on him. And he also told me about a "Special boy" I would meet after I was released. How he's the one who will let my wish come true, one of noble blood and fate. After I heard him, I vowed to follow him if I was released. I will meet them soon!) Stand back, Zahard's Minions! (Dowon! And the Boy I chose to follow!)

END

Olayların çözülmesi yakın derken yine sarpa sarıyor,inş baamın v ve arlenin oğlu olduğu bas bas bağrıldığı bir bölüm olurda herkes tarafı seçer.

Bam yolunu ittire ittire açmak zorunda.kimse ona inanmıyor.kuledekilerin hepsi mankafa çıktı riza baba.kapatilan kahraman gelir. Sen tehlikelisin der.kallavanla karsilar.dogusmez.
Fug elderi korkak cikti.
Bam kimse icin degil,kendi intikami icin savasmali.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rs9Lhk4TS9hkUrbfBJUWW5zeYS2ONRGk/view?usp=drivesdk
TRANSLATION BY AdiosCorea

Dowon: He cancled the effects of my Shinsoo technique..! This boy... he's the real deal!

[TOG: 52F Dowon 02]

Khun: Baam! Are you alright?!
Baam: Yes, I'm fine, but that power is dangerous! Be careful!
Kh: Isn't that woman the hero released from the seal? Why is she attacking us?
B: I don't know either!
D: You look like you're still a Regular, but you nullified my Floral Shinsoo Manipulation Techinque. What a special power you have. (The man was right. The limits of this boy's powers are unknown, who knows what he can do) You... You're the man in Canne's memory. The former Corps Commander of Zahard's Army.
Kal: You know? I suppose I don't need to explain myself.
B: Kallavan!
Kal: The Irregular.
D: (Do they know each other?)
B: Where is my my master!
Kal: I don't know.
B: You don't know? Don't lie to me!
Kal: I am now but a common soldier. I don't have access to that kind of information. But coming all this way to find out... you are quite foolish. Of course, this only gives me a great chance to repent for my mistakes!
Sowo: Jyu Viole Grace!
White: Charging ahead without a plan!
S: Let's run away!
B: What?
S: It's just me, so I can't send them far away! If Dowon isn't on our side, we have no chance of winning!
Kal: Transporting me away, a strange technique.
S: We have to get out of here now!
W: You're telling His majesty to face off against that thing? (That bitch!)
B: You're telling me to run away in front of Kallavan?! We don't even know where my master is!
S: Now is not the time
Kh: She's right Baam! She's still suspicious to us, but right now the odds are absolutely against us! And if Kallavan really doesn't know where Ha Jinsung is, we have nothing to gain here! We aren't here to kill him!
B: You're right.
S: Dowon! Get your friend at the ship to bring over the Myan! Get out of here as soon as possible!

White: At this rate, His majesty is going to be the one eaten by the prey...!
Sowo: Why do you attack us Dowon! Did you not fight Zahard for your country before being sealed?!
D: I did. But what came of it? Did the descendants of those who survived thanks to me spread justice across Tower, bring it beauty? No. They fight for only their own survival. They even tried to kill my sister Canne. You people think killing Zahard will magically fix this entire tragedy?
S: No, but Zahard is-
D: Yes, a mortal enemy of my father and my country. He was a tragedy of the Tower to us. But he isn't a tragedy to all. And if another war starts, that boy's very existence will be a tragedy. Only now, away from the battlefield do I understand this: For the warrior the world is a grand battlefield for victory and justice, but for others, it's simply a place to live a normal life. We are the ones that have to disappear for the sake of peace.
S: I don't necessarily disagree with Dowon...

[Skies above the Cage, prior to coming to the Walls]

S: What, you're going to spare the Irregular? You sound worse than somebody choking on a ball of ricecake! He's going to blind us and lead us to our doom!
Khel: Yes. I wanted to kill the boy who brings uncertainty to the future. But then I changed my mind. We see where the boy goes first.
S: Your old habits are coming out Khel. Do you really think he will be a hero that will defeat Zahard? If you put yourself with him, it's not going to end with just a couple of teams like last time. Zahard will try to destroy every single person involved.
Khel: I'm aware. But that boy has something that compares to Zahard. Of course right now, it's just a small light compared to him, but just because we give up doesn't mean we can put out someone else's hope. If that boy brings darkness, I will take care of him myself.

S: I understand what you are saying Dowon! I don't want to fight! I won't even ask you to fight! But that boy has the capacity to really stand up against Zahard!
D: So you will start a new war? Knowing that countless will die?
S: That's may not be something we can even control! You know how it is! The human is a creature that seeks freedom! I've seen it all my life in this Tower: A world more violent then a world of war is a world where everyone is too scared to even think about fight because they are dominated by an overwhelming force! We were like that, but... if that boy is really someone's last hope, [S/D: That's a ship!]
Snek: WAIT UP! It looks like I'm not late! Perfect timing!
Elaine: This place!
Hock: I feel sick
Snek: Just as the captain said!
D: wat?
Snek: Are you Dowon, ma'am? I bring orders from The Captain!
S: How!?
D: The Captain?
Snek: Yes, the Captain asked us to tell you this: You can choose who to side with! But don't make this choice lightly! I'm curious a curious man, so I am interested in what tale the boy will write! There will be a big battle in a few months! Please wait just until then! Because that boy is from outside of this Tower!

[The Other Wall: The Yama-Yasracia Front]

Yas: (That appearance... Of course. He is one too. He too is one worthy...) I am sorry to rain on your parade following those totally awesome words, but I want to enjoy this moment. You have the same conditions. If you want to fight me, you gotta kill these Houndborns. Three for the rest of your Houndborn race, it's not a bad deal... what do you say, King of the Dogs?
Yama: This fucking cat! Out of my way! Officers! Out of my way, or you die! (Fuck, they aren't coming back easily, but at this rate, the Houndborn of the Cage are going to be completely wiped out.
Evk: Stop Yama! I have an idea!
Ym: What?
Evk: I will heat the orb strongly to the point where the light temporarily blinds your officers. Charge the cat then!
Ym: Will that work?
Evk: Your officers can't make decisions on their own. It's a simple plan, but I think it will work.
Ym: Alright. I leave it up to you. Let's do this.
Evk: Orb! Glow!
Yas: Keuk! My eyes!
Ym: I got you, cat!
Yas: You think coming in close will solve all your problems? A mad dog you really are! I didn't avoid confrontation because I am by any means weaker than you. I just wanted to have some fun.
Ym: It's been a while since I hurt this bad, but did you know? (Actually this is my limit, but...) mad dogs like me, only grow wilder with every wound!
[Left Arm Full Metamorphosis!]
Ym: Don't give up on me now, body!
Yas: C'mon, give it a break already!
Evk: Zon! When did he get here-
Yas: You know, I really hate dogs. It's actually quite easy for me to toy with and kill you, but I'm lazy, so clingy ones like you quite the bother. So I'll change up the conditions for you! I will spare the rest of the houndborn, so why don't you just kill yourself?
Yama: That fucker!

[Within the Walls of Peace and Harmony where Yama headed to]

"The time is now! Zahard's Armies are at the gates, the guards all distracted to the battle! This is our chance to free the hero!"- Katra, a resident who wants to awaken the hero of his wall.
Kat: You want to awaken the hero to, right?!
Townies: Of course! Now that Zahard sent an army, we need his power now more then ever! We can't stay trapped in these walls forever!
Kat: The Chairman, using "peace" as an excuse is deathly afraid of awakening our hero and opposes it! Many respect his decision, but we, the opposition party, have united to free the hero! Their Peace and Harmony is a lie! We don't want their fake peace! The defenses are down, the time is now! We will free the hero and fight the enemy at the walls, even at the price of death! We will be heroes that awaken the hero! WOO!!

[Somewhere deep within the walls]

???: Gramps, gramps! Our end's done with the preparations! Get out of there! There should be only one Ranker guarding the seal! Gramps, come over so you can awaken the hero!
"Gramps": Understood.
[Ranker of the Past, Toro]: It seems like a time once so far away is now here. It is time for you to fight free on the battlefield once more. I will awaken you soon, Lord Cha.

END
https://drive.google.com/file/d/168U2hzHJKTZy6I1iSUpFgBqN76wRLmbV/view
https://manhwa-manga5.bid/2020/01/tower-of-god-465/

kallavanla ittifak olur.gider birini öldürür.
bam intikamını al.Kimseye ben şuyum buyum deme artık alla alla.
birini öldüreceksen de zaharda destek oluyorsa öldür.

[The Walls By Dowon]

Dowon: The Captain?
Snekrie: Yes! The Captain asked us to pass a message! "You can take whichever side you want! But please don't be rash! I'm a curious one, so I want to see what kind of a story that boy will end up writing! There will be a big fight in a few months! Please observe him until then, because that boy is from outside of this Tower!" W...wait! Jyu Viole Grace! That fucker! He's really from outside the Tower!? If he's a irregular that's a huge deal! [REALLY?!]
Others: (why is he surprised, he's the one saying it)
Snekrie: (Wait, so our Captain already knew everything and still told us to test him? Is he insane, making us fight an irregular? Is this even our Captain that's talking to me? I mean, he's a great guy, known even by Zahard himself. But this doesn't quite feel like a message from the Captain that we usually contact. I guess he still doesn't trust me.
Kaiser+Hockney: What is he thinking..?
Snekrie: Captains sure are scary
Dowon: That boy is from the Outside? Maybe he's... No, It can't be. The one I've been waiting for and the Boy who will bring chaos and war is one and the same? If true... What must I do?

[ToG 52F Dowon 04]

White: Dodge! Kallavan incoming!
Sowo: Eh! You limp rice cake why are you bringing him here!
Kallavan: Did you stop me? Did you change your mind and switch sides?
DW: not entirely. Let them go. I haven't made the final decision yet.
Kalla: What?
Baam: Mr. Khun! The Kallavan and the hero!
Khun: Baam we have to go!
Dowon: I know this from Canne's memories. You are here to either kill me or take me as a companion, right?
Kalla: Yes.
DW: then I will follow you.
SW: What?
DW: In exchange for me becoming your companion, you let the boy go, and you guerentee the safety of these people and my sister.
SW: Dowon what are you doing! You're going to help Zahard!?
DW: This is the only way for now. I can't decide on what I want to do to the boy, and even if we all teamed up he is still strong enough to face off against all of us. I also want to see how Zahard's army is like. Kallavan, if you refuse these term I will fight. What is your choice?
Kalla: (personally, killing the boy is top priority for me. He is the biggest danger. But I am a soldier with orders. I must obey them.) I accept.
DW: A wise choice.
SW: Dowon!
DW: now that's settled, you guys would get going, before he or I change minds and attack you guys.
Baam: It can't be... The hero and Kallavan
Khun: we have to go Baam!
???: Baam!
Khun: That's not the ship we took?
Baam: that voice... Mr. Hockney?
Hock: Yep, we're here to pick you guys up!
B: how did you know we were here?
H: it was the snake guy! I don't know how, but on! Looks like you guys are in a hurry!
Kh: Well Shibisu's gonna end up useless today...
Delete: then you should flee. I will stay.
B: Bu if it gets out that you betrayed the Chairman-
Del: If I am punished, so be it, for it is my fate. But if the Chairman tries to send a force after you, I will do my best to stop them. I swore a long time ago that the fate of these walls and myself would be one. Go.
B: ... Alright.
Kh: Baam?
B: We will meet again soon! And when that day comes, I will defeat you and free my master! Whatever it takes!
Kalla: Definitely. That boy is definitely dangerous. I am going to regret not killing him here as well..
Sowo: Let's go!
Dowon: They're gone. It looks like you're disappointed. It looked like you were going after the boy.
Kalla: I had no choice. The mission comes first.
Dowon: Well, don't be too down on it. You know, we haven't formally introduced ourselves. I'm Dowon.
Kallavan: Kallavan. I don't know what you're thinking, but if you're thinking of betrayal, now is the time to give up.
Dowon: We'll see about that. But what happens now? Now that you're a soldier do you go back to the army?
Kalla: Yes, and you're going with me
DW: Well, that was the deal, I suppose. But there is one thing I have to do before we go.
Kalla: What is it?
DW: Something important for closure.

[Somewhere within the Walls Garrison]

Chairman: (Running noises)
DW: Hello.
Chairman: You! You're the hero! I was just about to find you! I was trying to help your awakening and these FUG men tried to get in the way-
DW: Cut the bullshit.
Chairman: Wh... what?
DW: You're the descendant of our king, right? You know everything. You know about your father, about his father, and so on and so forth. You know what happened, and you know what you did to Canne. Her memories are now with me.
Cman: How!
DW: I have her memories, which she now lost, with the help of a spell. I am the closest being alive to who Canne was right now. Canne. She really wanted to protect this place. I want to give this place peace too like she did. But you're the only one not a part of the peace I bring.
Cman: Help! I am the heir of the royal family! You're supposed to protect me!
DW: I now. But I gave your line plenty of chances. I gifted you a very long era of peace, and you squandered it. You wasted peace. It is time for you to pay for your sins.
Chairman was slain by Dowon using Flower Shinsoo
DW: Father, I have ended what our ancestors protected for generations with our lives. Why did so many have to suffer for something so simple? So meaningless is the time that passes.
Delete: Chairman!
DW: Delete, was it?
Delete: You were the sealed hero? How do you know my name?
DW: I have Canne's memories. You look like a good guy. I trust you'll take care of Canne.
Delite: I am hearing that far too much today.
DW: She will have forgotten everything about me. Don't tell her about me. You're a Ranker. Please, protect her so that she doesn't face hardship. If you don't, I will come after you. You are now Delete, for you are in charge of making all of her memories of me stay Delete-d. (Adio: YES! YOU PUNNED IN ENGLISH SIU!) Goodbye Canne. Now you are free from my memory. Goodbye, my kingdom.

[Inside the Ship]

B: Mr. Hockney!
H: Baam!
B: How did you know where we were at?
H: It was this guy
B: You!
Snek: You tried to run off from our vision, did you think that our Captain can't see through that?
B: Who is this captain?!
Snek: Ah, don't be so hasty. Also, the Captain told me to tell you Where Ha Jinsung is. He is in The Nest.

[Skies above the Walls]

[Pocket]: You have completed a difficult mission. Good work.
Kalla: Thank you sir.
[Pocket]: I know you must be tired but I'm giving you your next mission right away. You know that the Corps is gathering up for a formation right? You are to head there as well.
Kalla: An Honor. Where is the rendezvous point?
[Pocket]: The Nest. A Lo Po Bia Family Compound.

[F 55]

A Lo Po Bia Family Compound - The Nest's Entrance
Maschenny's Ship
Maschenny: You must be bored from the long journey, yes? We're almost here.
HJS: Please kill me quickly. Sticking me in prison for a few years and now going on a trip? An old guy like me is pretty useless.
Mas: Well, you should stay seated for what you'll be used for. This fight's only getting started.

görünüşe göre sonunda bam hocasının nerede olduğunu öğreniyor.

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 1, Ziyaretçi: 3)

• Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
    Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
    Yukarı Çık