Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Data khun baama dediya ne oldu da bu kadar değiştim, ölümsüzlük, varlık,zenginlik için zaharda biat ettiler. Asıl amaçları kuleyi tırmanmaktı. Khun V 'yi asıl kral olarak görüyordu. Arkadaşını yalnız bırakmazdı. Zaharda biat etmeseler ölümsüz olamazlardı. Onu kastettim. Bana göre zaharda karşı prensesler nasıl donup kalıyorsa aile liderleride öyle olmalı.
Anladım ama benim dedigim bedeller ile bunların alakası yok, hepsinin anlaşmaları farklı. Ben gardiyanla yaptıkları anlaşmadan doğan bedelden bahsediyorum

Ben bir bedel ödediklerini düşünmüyorum çünkü gardiyanın testini geçerlerse bu antlaşmayı yapıyorlar.Bir aileye sanırsam verirken şart koşuyor kimse nedenini anlamıyor gibi şeyler vardı.Biz tabi zahard tarafından oluşturulan test sistemini biliyoruz kulenin ilk zamanları nasıldı katları geçmek muallakta.Gardiyanlar niye katın krallığını zaharda veriyorlar falan,inş siu açıklar bunları.Şimdi çiçekçi kız baama düşman mı oluyor ya,şu son bölümü özet geçebilecek var mı acaba

Anlaşma bedellerine biri söylendi aslında. Bir lider ölümsüzlük alamamış ona gelecek nesillerinin hayatları üstüne bir anlaşma verilmiş. Çocukları ve torunları az yaşayacak onların ömrü bunun olacak. Bunlarda sülalecek üreme odaklı olmuşlar.
Ben diğerlerinde de böyle olaylar olduğunu düşünüyorum.

Yani zahard a bağlı olarak ölümsüzlük almadılar.en azından ben öyle düşünüyorum.

Anlaşma bedellerine biri söylendi aslında. Bir lider ölümsüzlük alamamış ona gelecek nesillerinin hayatları üstüne bir anlaşma verilmiş. Çocukları ve torunları az yaşayacak onların ömrü bunun olacak. Bunlarda sülalecek üreme odaklı olmuşlar.
Ben diğerlerinde de böyle olaylar olduğunu düşünüyorum.

Yani zahard a bağlı olarak ölümsüzlük almadılar.en azından ben öyle düşünüyorum.
Hele sükür biri anladı demek istedigimi ve bende bunları okuduğum icin yazdım. Digerleride aynı sekilde, ölümsüzlük karşılıgında bir kısıtlama bir bedel veya başka bisilerden vazgeçtiler...

Ben bir bedel ödediklerini düşünmüyorum çünkü gardiyanın testini geçerlerse bu antlaşmayı yapıyorlar.Bir aileye sanırsam verirken şart koşuyor kimse nedenini anlamıyor gibi şeyler vardı.Biz tabi zahard tarafından oluşturulan test sistemini biliyoruz kulenin ilk zamanları nasıldı katları geçmek muallakta.Gardiyanlar niye katın krallığını zaharda veriyorlar falan,inş siu açıklar bunları.Şimdi çiçekçi kız baama düşman mı oluyor ya,şu son bölümü özet geçebilecek var mı acaba
Kallavan gibi düşünmeye başlamış kız, barış için kendini mühürlemeden önce zahardın bir parçası yada oğlu ona hikayeler anlatıp en sonunda yaptığın herşey boşa gidicek savaş devam edicek uyandığında demiş. Savaşın sebebiyse baam demiş. Kuleyi değiştirip kana bulucak demiş. Bu da uyanınca onun dedikleri çıktığı için baama saldırıyor.

Kallavan gibi düşünmeye başlamış kız, barış için kendini mühürlemeden önce zahardın bir parçası yada oğlu ona hikayeler anlatıp en sonunda yaptığın herşey boşa gidicek savaş devam edicek uyandığında demiş. Savaşın sebebiyse baam demiş. Kuleyi değiştirip kana bulucak demiş. Bu da uyanınca onun dedikleri çıktığı için baama saldırıyor.
Çok sağolasın , teşekkür ederim

Bam yolunu ittire ittire açmak zorunda.kimse ona inanmıyor.kuledekilerin hepsi mankafa çıktı riza baba.kapatilan kahraman gelir. Sen tehlikelisin der.kallavanla karsilar.dogusmez.
Fug elderi korkak cikti.
Bam kimse icin degil,kendi intikami icin savasmali.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rs9Lhk4TS9hkUrbfBJUWW5zeYS2ONRGk/view?usp=drivesdk
TRANSLATION BY AdiosCorea

Dowon: He cancled the effects of my Shinsoo technique..! This boy... he's the real deal!

[TOG: 52F Dowon 02]

Khun: Baam! Are you alright?!
Baam: Yes, I'm fine, but that power is dangerous! Be careful!
Kh: Isn't that woman the hero released from the seal? Why is she attacking us?
B: I don't know either!
D: You look like you're still a Regular, but you nullified my Floral Shinsoo Manipulation Techinque. What a special power you have. (The man was right. The limits of this boy's powers are unknown, who knows what he can do) You... You're the man in Canne's memory. The former Corps Commander of Zahard's Army.
Kal: You know? I suppose I don't need to explain myself.
B: Kallavan!
Kal: The Irregular.
D: (Do they know each other?)
B: Where is my my master!
Kal: I don't know.
B: You don't know? Don't lie to me!
Kal: I am now but a common soldier. I don't have access to that kind of information. But coming all this way to find out... you are quite foolish. Of course, this only gives me a great chance to repent for my mistakes!
Sowo: Jyu Viole Grace!
White: Charging ahead without a plan!
S: Let's run away!
B: What?
S: It's just me, so I can't send them far away! If Dowon isn't on our side, we have no chance of winning!
Kal: Transporting me away, a strange technique.
S: We have to get out of here now!
W: You're telling His majesty to face off against that thing? (That bitch!)
B: You're telling me to run away in front of Kallavan?! We don't even know where my master is!
S: Now is not the time
Kh: She's right Baam! She's still suspicious to us, but right now the odds are absolutely against us! And if Kallavan really doesn't know where Ha Jinsung is, we have nothing to gain here! We aren't here to kill him!
B: You're right.
S: Dowon! Get your friend at the ship to bring over the Myan! Get out of here as soon as possible!

White: At this rate, His majesty is going to be the one eaten by the prey...!
Sowo: Why do you attack us Dowon! Did you not fight Zahard for your country before being sealed?!
D: I did. But what came of it? Did the descendants of those who survived thanks to me spread justice across Tower, bring it beauty? No. They fight for only their own survival. They even tried to kill my sister Canne. You people think killing Zahard will magically fix this entire tragedy?
S: No, but Zahard is-
D: Yes, a mortal enemy of my father and my country. He was a tragedy of the Tower to us. But he isn't a tragedy to all. And if another war starts, that boy's very existence will be a tragedy. Only now, away from the battlefield do I understand this: For the warrior the world is a grand battlefield for victory and justice, but for others, it's simply a place to live a normal life. We are the ones that have to disappear for the sake of peace.
S: I don't necessarily disagree with Dowon...

[Skies above the Cage, prior to coming to the Walls]

S: What, you're going to spare the Irregular? You sound worse than somebody choking on a ball of ricecake! He's going to blind us and lead us to our doom!
Khel: Yes. I wanted to kill the boy who brings uncertainty to the future. But then I changed my mind. We see where the boy goes first.
S: Your old habits are coming out Khel. Do you really think he will be a hero that will defeat Zahard? If you put yourself with him, it's not going to end with just a couple of teams like last time. Zahard will try to destroy every single person involved.
Khel: I'm aware. But that boy has something that compares to Zahard. Of course right now, it's just a small light compared to him, but just because we give up doesn't mean we can put out someone else's hope. If that boy brings darkness, I will take care of him myself.

S: I understand what you are saying Dowon! I don't want to fight! I won't even ask you to fight! But that boy has the capacity to really stand up against Zahard!
D: So you will start a new war? Knowing that countless will die?
S: That's may not be something we can even control! You know how it is! The human is a creature that seeks freedom! I've seen it all my life in this Tower: A world more violent then a world of war is a world where everyone is too scared to even think about fight because they are dominated by an overwhelming force! We were like that, but... if that boy is really someone's last hope, [S/D: That's a ship!]
Snek: WAIT UP! It looks like I'm not late! Perfect timing!
Elaine: This place!
Hock: I feel sick
Snek: Just as the captain said!
D: wat?
Snek: Are you Dowon, ma'am? I bring orders from The Captain!
S: How!?
D: The Captain?
Snek: Yes, the Captain asked us to tell you this: You can choose who to side with! But don't make this choice lightly! I'm curious a curious man, so I am interested in what tale the boy will write! There will be a big battle in a few months! Please wait just until then! Because that boy is from outside of this Tower!

[The Other Wall: The Yama-Yasracia Front]

Yas: (That appearance... Of course. He is one too. He too is one worthy...) I am sorry to rain on your parade following those totally awesome words, but I want to enjoy this moment. You have the same conditions. If you want to fight me, you gotta kill these Houndborns. Three for the rest of your Houndborn race, it's not a bad deal... what do you say, King of the Dogs?
Yama: This fucking cat! Out of my way! Officers! Out of my way, or you die! (Fuck, they aren't coming back easily, but at this rate, the Houndborn of the Cage are going to be completely wiped out.
Evk: Stop Yama! I have an idea!
Ym: What?
Evk: I will heat the orb strongly to the point where the light temporarily blinds your officers. Charge the cat then!
Ym: Will that work?
Evk: Your officers can't make decisions on their own. It's a simple plan, but I think it will work.
Ym: Alright. I leave it up to you. Let's do this.
Evk: Orb! Glow!
Yas: Keuk! My eyes!
Ym: I got you, cat!
Yas: You think coming in close will solve all your problems? A mad dog you really are! I didn't avoid confrontation because I am by any means weaker than you. I just wanted to have some fun.
Ym: It's been a while since I hurt this bad, but did you know? (Actually this is my limit, but...) mad dogs like me, only grow wilder with every wound!
[Left Arm Full Metamorphosis!]
Ym: Don't give up on me now, body!
Yas: C'mon, give it a break already!
Evk: Zon! When did he get here-
Yas: You know, I really hate dogs. It's actually quite easy for me to toy with and kill you, but I'm lazy, so clingy ones like you quite the bother. So I'll change up the conditions for you! I will spare the rest of the houndborn, so why don't you just kill yourself?
Yama: That fucker!

[Within the Walls of Peace and Harmony where Yama headed to]

"The time is now! Zahard's Armies are at the gates, the guards all distracted to the battle! This is our chance to free the hero!"- Katra, a resident who wants to awaken the hero of his wall.
Kat: You want to awaken the hero to, right?!
Townies: Of course! Now that Zahard sent an army, we need his power now more then ever! We can't stay trapped in these walls forever!
Kat: The Chairman, using "peace" as an excuse is deathly afraid of awakening our hero and opposes it! Many respect his decision, but we, the opposition party, have united to free the hero! Their Peace and Harmony is a lie! We don't want their fake peace! The defenses are down, the time is now! We will free the hero and fight the enemy at the walls, even at the price of death! We will be heroes that awaken the hero! WOO!!

[Somewhere deep within the walls]

???: Gramps, gramps! Our end's done with the preparations! Get out of there! There should be only one Ranker guarding the seal! Gramps, come over so you can awaken the hero!
"Gramps": Understood.
[Ranker of the Past, Toro]: It seems like a time once so far away is now here. It is time for you to fight free on the battlefield once more. I will awaken you soon, Lord Cha.

END

Son düzenleme:
Bam yolunu ittire ittire açmak zorunda.kimse ona inanmıyor.kuledekilerin hepsi mankafa çıktı riza baba.kapatilan kahraman gelir. Sen tehlikelisin der.kallavanla karsilar.dogusmez.
Fug elderi korkak cikti.
Bam kimse icin degil,kendi intikami icin savasmali.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rs9Lhk4TS9hkUrbfBJUWW5zeYS2ONRGk/view?usp=drivesdk
TRANSLATION BY AdiosCorea

Dowon: He cancled the effects of my Shinsoo technique..! This boy... he's the real deal!

[TOG: 52F Dowon 02]

Khun: Baam! Are you alright?!
Baam: Yes, I'm fine, but that power is dangerous! Be careful!
Kh: Isn't that woman the hero released from the seal? Why is she attacking us?
B: I don't know either!
D: You look like you're still a Regular, but you nullified my Floral Shinsoo Manipulation Techinque. What a special power you have. (The man was right. The limits of this boy's powers are unknown, who knows what he can do) You... You're the man in Canne's memory. The former Corps Commander of Zahard's Army.
Kal: You know? I suppose I don't need to explain myself.
B: Kallavan!
Kal: The Irregular.
D: (Do they know each other?)
B: Where is my my master!
Kal: I don't know.
B: You don't know? Don't lie to me!
Kal: I am now but a common soldier. I don't have access to that kind of information. But coming all this way to find out... you are quite foolish. Of course, this only gives me a great chance to repent for my mistakes!
Sowo: Jyu Viole Grace!
White: Charging ahead without a plan!
S: Let's run away!
B: What?
S: It's just me, so I can't send them far away! If Dowon isn't on our side, we have no chance of winning!
Kal: Transporting me away, a strange technique.
S: We have to get out of here now!
W: You're telling His majesty to face off against that thing? (That bitch!)
B: You're telling me to run away in front of Kallavan?! We don't even know where my master is!
S: Now is not the time
Kh: She's right Baam! She's still suspicious to us, but right now the odds are absolutely against us! And if Kallavan really doesn't know where Ha Jinsung is, we have nothing to gain here! We aren't here to kill him!
B: You're right.
S: Dowon! Get your friend at the ship to bring over the Myan! Get out of here as soon as possible!

White: At this rate, His majesty is going to be the one eaten by the prey...!
Sowo: Why do you attack us Dowon! Did you not fight Zahard for your country before being sealed?!
D: I did. But what came of it? Did the descendants of those who survived thanks to me spread justice across Tower, bring it beauty? No. They fight for only their own survival. They even tried to kill my sister Canne. You people think killing Zahard will magically fix this entire tragedy?
S: No, but Zahard is-
D: Yes, a mortal enemy of my father and my country. He was a tragedy of the Tower to us. But he isn't a tragedy to all. And if another war starts, that boy's very existence will be a tragedy. Only now, away from the battlefield do I understand this: For the warrior the world is a grand battlefield for victory and justice, but for others, it's simply a place to live a normal life. We are the ones that have to disappear for the sake of peace.
S: I don't necessarily disagree with Dowon...

[Skies above the Cage, prior to coming to the Walls]

S: What, you're going to spare the Irregular? You sound worse than somebody choking on a ball of ricecake! He's going to blind us and lead us to our doom!
Khel: Yes. I wanted to kill the boy who brings uncertainty to the future. But then I changed my mind. We see where the boy goes first.
S: Your old habits are coming out Khel. Do you really think he will be a hero that will defeat Zahard? If you put yourself with him, it's not going to end with just a couple of teams like last time. Zahard will try to destroy every single person involved.
Khel: I'm aware. But that boy has something that compares to Zahard. Of course right now, it's just a small light compared to him, but just because we give up doesn't mean we can put out someone else's hope. If that boy brings darkness, I will take care of him myself.

S: I understand what you are saying Dowon! I don't want to fight! I won't even ask you to fight! But that boy has the capacity to really stand up against Zahard!
D: So you will start a new war? Knowing that countless will die?
S: That's may not be something we can even control! You know how it is! The human is a creature that seeks freedom! I've seen it all my life in this Tower: A world more violent then a world of war is a world where everyone is too scared to even think about fight because they are dominated by an overwhelming force! We were like that, but... if that boy is really someone's last hope, [S/D: That's a ship!]
Snek: WAIT UP! It looks like I'm not late! Perfect timing!
Elaine: This place!
Hock: I feel sick
Snek: Just as the captain said!
D: wat?
Snek: Are you Dowon, ma'am? I bring orders from The Captain!
S: How!?
D: The Captain?
Snek: Yes, the Captain asked us to tell you this: You can choose who to side with! But don't make this choice lightly! I'm curious a curious man, so I am interested in what tale the boy will write! There will be a big battle in a few months! Please wait just until then! Because that boy is from outside of this Tower!

[The Other Wall: The Yama-Yasracia Front]

Yas: (That appearance... Of course. He is one too. He too is one worthy...) I am sorry to rain on your parade following those totally awesome words, but I want to enjoy this moment. You have the same conditions. If you want to fight me, you gotta kill these Houndborns. Three for the rest of your Houndborn race, it's not a bad deal... what do you say, King of the Dogs?
Yama: This fucking cat! Out of my way! Officers! Out of my way, or you die! (Fuck, they aren't coming back easily, but at this rate, the Houndborn of the Cage are going to be completely wiped out.
Evk: Stop Yama! I have an idea!
Ym: What?
Evk: I will heat the orb strongly to the point where the light temporarily blinds your officers. Charge the cat then!
Ym: Will that work?
Evk: Your officers can't make decisions on their own. It's a simple plan, but I think it will work.
Ym: Alright. I leave it up to you. Let's do this.
Evk: Orb! Glow!
Yas: Keuk! My eyes!
Ym: I got you, cat!
Yas: You think coming in close will solve all your problems? A mad dog you really are! I didn't avoid confrontation because I am by any means weaker than you. I just wanted to have some fun.
Ym: It's been a while since I hurt this bad, but did you know? (Actually this is my limit, but...) mad dogs like me, only grow wilder with every wound!
[Left Arm Full Metamorphosis!]
Ym: Don't give up on me now, body!
Yas: C'mon, give it a break already!
Evk: Zon! When did he get here-
Yas: You know, I really hate dogs. It's actually quite easy for me to toy with and kill you, but I'm lazy, so clingy ones like you quite the bother. So I'll change up the conditions for you! I will spare the rest of the houndborn, so why don't you just kill yourself?
Yama: That fucker!

[Within the Walls of Peace and Harmony where Yama headed to]

"The time is now! Zahard's Armies are at the gates, the guards all distracted to the battle! This is our chance to free the hero!"- Katra, a resident who wants to awaken the hero of his wall.
Kat: You want to awaken the hero to, right?!
Townies: Of course! Now that Zahard sent an army, we need his power now more then ever! We can't stay trapped in these walls forever!
Kat: The Chairman, using "peace" as an excuse is deathly afraid of awakening our hero and opposes it! Many respect his decision, but we, the opposition party, have united to free the hero! Their Peace and Harmony is a lie! We don't want their fake peace! The defenses are down, the time is now! We will free the hero and fight the enemy at the walls, even at the price of death! We will be heroes that awaken the hero! WOO!!

[Somewhere deep within the walls]

???: Gramps, gramps! Our end's done with the preparations! Get out of there! There should be only one Ranker guarding the seal! Gramps, come over so you can awaken the hero!
"Gramps": Understood.
[Ranker of the Past, Toro]: It seems like a time once so far away is now here. It is time for you to fight free on the battlefield once more. I will awaken you soon, Lord Cha.

END
teşekkürler.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 1, Ziyaretçi: 3)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık