Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

C: then when can you come back?
??: teacher said that there is someone who escaped the Tower after the age of climbing. Her and his story... how FUG came to be. Teacher said her child may return to the Tower once day. If you see him, can you please wake me up?

Kulenin disina cikanlarin cocugu bir gun gelecek.gorursen beni uyandirir misin?

arleni tanıyan biri var mühürlenmiş bölgede...
Sadece Arleni tanımıyor aynı zamanda savaş kahramanı herkesin korktuğu birisi. Kallavanın görevi ise bu hanımı uyandırıp öldürmek. Uyanmak içinde baamı bekliyor. Fast pass’i çeviren bir ispanyol var. Facebook’ta tower of god sayfasında yayınlıyorlar. Oradan takip etmenizi öneririm. Yazıdan ve korece resimlerden çok anlaşılır olmuyor.

CHAPTER : 456

Locals: Intruder! It's the intruder!! Get the guards!!

Kalla: ... Don't mistake what I am doing. I don't do this to convince you, but out of my own convictions. But tell me, is this the peace that your sister wanted?

Canne: ... shut up. You don't look like you're the person that is going to bring the peace that my sister wanted either.

TOG 52F: The Walls Where the Forget-Me-Not Flower Sleeps - 02

[In the Garrison - Intruder Holding Cell]

Baam: I think I spoke out of place. I tried to tell them I was a Slayer Candidate to convince them better, but now we're all locked up.

Khun: It's not your fault Baam. If you weren't a Slayer Candidate they could have tried to kill you right then and there. Let's be happy that we're at least in the Wall garrison.

Baam: ...alright, that's how we should feel.

[Few hours ago]

Garrison Commander: Until his capture and proof his irrelevance to you, we shall imprison you as well!!

Baam: This isn't the time for us to argue like this!! Do you know how dangerous Kallavan -!!

Khun: Baam!

B: Mr. Khun?

Khun: (whispering) Let's play along for now. I don't think they'll listen.

B: You mean...

Khun: They think we're still just normal Regulars. Even if they lock us up, neither security or surveillance will be that strict. Kallavan hasn't opened up the seal right away either, so we have time. Instead of fighting and getting kicked out, getting in here is better. Also. We have White. We can escape whenever we want.

B: Understood.

B: We shall comply.

Garrison Commander: Good choice.

[Present Day]

B: Kallavan's already such a huge threat, and not even the garrison of the walls are on our side... This is... going to be a difficult battle.

Khun: Well, we knew what we were getting ourselves in to, didn't we? Let's not worry too much yet.

Hatsu: [Samurai Practicing noises]

White: ... A swordsman... With a routine like that, you won't get stronger in a thousand years, don't you think?

Hatsu: nani!? What!?

White: You're so concentrated on hardening your blade your entire body is hardened instead. You're less of a swordsman and more of a farmer plowing his field.

Hatsu: !! No matter how great of a swordsman you are, you don't have the right to insult another's technique like that!

White: Technique? Where is technique in your waving about of the blade? Now this! And this! Forceful! Extravagant! With power in your blade! A true swordsman can turn a tree branch into one of Arie Hon's own blades. Don't fool yourself!!

(Hatsu: So much power!!)

White: The blade does not know the "techniques" you speak of. What are you trying to teach the sharp piece of metal that was born to simply slice and cut? Without understanding what it means to even slice, the only thing you do with that overly tense hand when you grasp a sword is dull it. The forms are not what's important. It is simply the act of slicing and cutting. A blade is a blade. The forms you tie yourself to dull the blade. My slice I just showed you, if you can emulate even a tenth of that you would be considered truly powerful. Honestly, I am annoyed when I see the likes of you. A rather well-crafted blade in the hands of a swordsman without talent.

Hatsu: well-crafted sword.... is he talking about Donghae?

Khun: Look at him all uppity, he was born an Arie, so he knew how to use a sword from the moment he was born anyway. Well, when you think of it, seeing someone with immense talent and a vast armory of weapons

(Baam: Kallavan's here somewhere.)

K: - be confused on how to use it, getting himself lost, isn't exactly making me smile either.

B: Is it the power of Metamorphosis from Mr. Doom? I can feel more clearly all the power within me. If I try my best right now... How close to Kallavan would I get?

White: Are you worrying? Why? You don't think you'll be able to do anything against Kallavan when you face him? You're growing incredibly fast, it's true, but compared to him you are floor and ceiling. But there is a way to close the gap easy Doctors hate him (You still won't be able to defeat him) You have within you a great portion of my Soulforce. I know you hate using the power, but you have both the qualifications and the talant to use them. You have a vessel that can hold it, and now you have a way to manifest it. The fire is ready to be lit. Nobody knows what will happen when that force catches fire. I can teach you. How to light it. Living Ignition hype And I want to see you do it. Tell me when you want it

Khun: HEY! (let's change the subject) The hero trapped in here.

(White: This fucker >_>)

Khun: You know anything about her? You were a legendary slayer after all, right?

White: Well, I indeed researched it, yes (It pleases me that you used the word "legendary" uWu) But most of the information was erased, and it was such a long time ago it's hard to find out anything solid. I did figure some things out...

(Khun: tell me, O Legendary Slayer

White: After Zahard the Ten Family Heads conquered the Tower began the very long Age of Climbing where Rankers were starting to come into being, Zahard finally declared himself King of the entire Tower, and declared war on all opposing forces. Thereafter, the Tower was for a long time divided into those in favor Zahard's ascension, and those who opposed it. History calls this the Age of Genesis, but it was less about creation and more about war and killing. Even then, the greatest enemy to Zahard and the Ten Families were FUG, but FUG was composed of people with very personal agendas against Zahard. But times where times, and all those who opposed Zahard was rallied to the FUG. And in order to be able to stand up against Zahard and the 10 Families, all the nations and other forces sent their strongest rankers to be trained by the FUG's Teachers, and had them act as a team. One of the teams that shined in the final days of the Age of Genesis was responsible for even killing children of a Ten Family Head, and they were known as the Hidden Flower Garden. Two of the people in the Walls of Peace and Harmony were members of the team.

Khun: Hidden Flower Garden?

White: Yes. I think you know more about them I do, don't you, Guide?

Sowo: Yeah

Rak: MAGIIIC?!

Khun: You were with the Elder! How'd you get here?

Rak: You're smaller!?

Sowo: I'm a guide. It's not hard getting in here.

Rak: You can get that small? No Administrator Involved?

Sowo: I though this might become messy if it were just you here. I am rather annoyed, but be thankful that I'm feeling patient.

Khun: (You don't need to be here)

RaK: (Why are you complaining if you're the one who chose to come here?)

Sowo: Since you are here (baam) (I really hate being next to him) I should probably tell you about those imprisoned in these walls. (It's like being next to Zahard) (Yeah, because he is literally a narrative-bender) Why they're trapped in the walls, and why we oppose their return.

Kalla: Excuse me for the sudden call, Division Commander Ha Cheonheui.

DivCo Ha: Cor- Mr. Kallavan? We-weren't you in an infiltration mission? How are you calling via a personal pocket-

Kalla: The guard here is rather loose. Too much peace makes everything rusty. (I will remember this) How are things looking over there?

Ha: The Corps is on the move in secrecy, destination classified. We're defending something, but I don't know what.

K: how is the new Corps Commander?

Ha: I am not sure. He's an interesting individual.

K: So he is. I will do my best to rendezvous with the main force to resume normal soldier duties. And going to the main topic. Do you know how to change a woman's heart, something they haven't changed on in a long time?

Ha: What!? A woman?

K: Yes. That's why I contacted you specifically.

Ha: Well..... It is true that people say women know women best, but since I concern myself only strength I haven't really thought about gender.... (I was raised "for big things" and was told not to worry about the small things by my family, on a side note), but regardless of gender, wouldn't you think that if someone's held steadfast in something for a long time, they may be waiting for something.

K: Wait?

Ha: Yes. Holding steadfast is ultimately in preparation for something. So when something happen that changes that, you need to seize that timing.

K: ... Alright. Thank you.

Ha: Me, being a help to you, it's too much, Comm- I mean Mr. Kallavan. Fighting!

Kalla: Timing....

Canne: Sister, I miss you.... It's been so long ago, yet I don't know why I still want to see you everyday.

???: Open the door!

Canne: Tep?

Tep: Lady Canne, I know you're in there!

Canne: What is it at this hour, Tep? And what's with the soldiers- Kyaaa!! What are you doing Tep?

Tep: Lady Canne, you disappoint me. The townsfolk saw you conspiring with the intruder and are protesting for your arrest! The people are saying that you are trying to work with him and release the Seal of the Hero. Is this true!!

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 4)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık