Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Kengan Asura

Öldürüp, kaybetmesi de olur. Yumi'nin bu noktadan sonra üstünlük kurması kötü olur bence.

Ohma alabilir. Gerçi Worm'dan bir eleman var, onunla dövüşebilir. Kuroki bir şekilde dahil olur mu dövüşlere? Gerçi Kuroki de fazla gelebilir.
Yazmayı unutmuşum ben Lolong'un beklentilerinin sonuçlanacak bir maçın olacağını düşündüğümden ve o statüye de Tiger'ı katmazsak sadece eski Fang olması nedeniyle Yumi'yi yakıştırdığımdan öyle dedim biraz da.
Ohma için ben üç potansiyel rakip görüyorum Lolong, Tiger zaten var ek olarak Kure ile olan yakınlığı önemli ölçüde arttığından(Retsu ile kahvaltı sahnesi) Alan Wu da mümkün olabilir(Kure vs Wu çok bariz hem belki şaşırtmaz ister Sandro). Ohma-Lolong da bayağı zevkli olur en başta da turnuvaya giriş alanından beri Ohma için hypelanıyor diye düşünüyordum .

Kuroki'nin gelip de dövüşlere girmemesi saçma geliyor bana iki şekilde açıklamaya çalışıyorum ya ben sadece ölümüne bir düelloda dövüşürüm yani böyle sporlarla işim olmaz gibi bir felsefesi var ya da dövüşemeycek kadar meşgul olmasını sağlayacak bir işi var Ed Wu'yu ortadan kaldırmak gibi. Lolong belki onun üstü olur diye düşünüyordum da zor yani şunu tekrar izleyince herif Rei, Kanoh,Ohma'yı dövdü aynı gün içerisinde ve son Demonsbane'i saymazsak çok ciddi bir yarası yoktu

Bunları görünce peak Hatsumi aklıma geliyor yalnız. Bir de Oda çizse şu karakteri ne güzel trollerdi ahahahhah.

Vaov hiç beklemiyordum bu elemanın adı ünlü bir Moğol güreşçiden geldiğinden Okubo ile normal bir maç çıkarır diye düşünmüştüm. Gaoh da direkt atıldı onun da maçı daha sonra olur diye düşünmüştüm. Worm elemanlarından biri mi yoksa direkt Tiger vessel bu mu acaba? Güzel bölüm.

Gaolong gibi yenilmediyse ondan güçlü 5 kişi daha var demek. Bunlardan birisi kesinlikle Lolong, diğeri Toa Mudo olabilir. Naidan da daha güçlü gibi gözüktü bana.
Zevkin kaçmaz herhalde atayım biri üstünkörü çevirmiş.
Yumi: Ill fucking kill you!!! Don’t you fucking run away Misasa!

Kanog: Well done Misasa.

Misasa: Nah Nah, I just had the upper hand since the beginning.

Okubo: No need to be humble buddy, that was a damn good fight

Kazugod: Its just as Okubo says!

Kanoh: You did well not bringing shame to the title of “Fang”. Surely the Master must be pleased too.

Koga: No ones coming out…

Ryuki: Yeah…

Kazugod: Well, they just lost 2 in a row so they are probably taking their time to make sure they win the next one.

Misasa: No. It might be as the Young Master told me. Chairman Yamashita, do you know about Yumigahama’s track record at Purgatory?

Kazugod: W..Well

Misasa: In the A class, He has 9 wins and 5 Loses.

Nitoku: He lost 5 times? The man who used to be the Fang?

Okubo: So you’re telling me there are 5 more people stronger than Yumigahama ? I still cant believe that even the ExFang is not the most dominant one in the A class.

Kanoh: It seems we have barely begun to see the true depths of Purgatory.

Masaki: Isn’t it still a bit too early to decide that? Yumi may have lost in matches like what happened unfortunately to Gaolang.

Raian: Bahahahah, more punks for me to kill.

<only translating fighters>

Liu: I’m getting fired up finally.

Nicolas: Oh no, even Yumigahama lost. Even though we were in such a good spot.

WangFang: Were we really though?

Jurota: With this, it will be the fifth match up. But be careful. There is a single man within the Team Kengan camp who seems to be holding the reins behind their victories. Yamashita Kazuo. He is the spearhead of the Kengan Association. Even Toyoda Idemitsu was hesitant to admit it but, Yamashita was an incredibly talented man that no one could figure out just by looking.

Terashi: Is he the commander? It did seem odd that it felt like he was throwing the matches earlier…

Lolong: Who’s going up next?

Liu: I will. Ill Change up the pace a little bit.

Naidan: No, Ill go.

Liu: What? After seing that embarrassment?

Liu: Don’t you understand you idiot. You of all people should save your turn for when it really counts.

Liu: What…. Oi, just a sec..

<skipped intro of Naidan>

Kazugod: The next fighter looks like he’s from Asia. Is that a traditional outfit?

Ohma: He looks pretty strong too.

Masaki: That outfit is from Mongolian Wrestiling if i remember correctly.

Yamashita: Mongolia?

<skipped explanation coz cbs>

Nitoku: So ill take it that he is an opponent that mainly uses grappling and tackling? With my sambo, I think I could handle him.

Okubo: No way, he’s talking about wrestling right? Thats my specialty.

Masaki: If it is alright with you, shall I go out?

Raian: Look at that fucker and his yellow Pom Poms.

Masaki: Hahaha, it looks weird doesn’t it.

<After showing worm tattoo>

Okubo: What is that?

Naidan: I presume that this is enough of a self introduction. Get out here and fight.

Koga: Its the same tattoo as the long sleeved punk.

Kazugod: The worm! So they did infiltrate this tournament after all.

<Ryuki Steps out>

Ryuki: I’ll be fine Koga. I thought about this. I also know what you are going to say. Dont worry, I won’t kill him. I have plenty of things to ask him after all.

Naidan: Oh its fine to kill me. You are the same as me after all
Dediğin muhabbet oluyor aralarında, Kazzy de övülüyor çok hoşuma gitti bölüm.

Gaolong gibi yenilmediyse ondan güçlü 5 kişi daha var demek. Bunlardan birisi kesinlikle Lolong, diğeri Toa Mudo olabilir. Naidan da daha güçlü gibi gözüktü bana.
Burada yazılmamış da başka biri de 180 galibiyeti var dedi Naidan için. Nasıl bir düzen yapıyor Sandro hiçbir fikrim yok artık Lu Tian, Lolong, top 3 gibi gelmişti çelimsizler worm bağlantılı olmadığı sürece pek güçlü hissetmiyordu ama hep de düşük kütle düşük boy kazanıyor. Gaoh öldürmeden nasıl baskın gelecek bilmiyorum belki Niko stilinin de tamamını biliyordur.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık