Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Boku no Hero Academia

MuzluYulafEzmesi

Eri özgünlüğünü kullanmayı öğrendiğinde All Might'ı iyileştirebilir mi acaba ?

My own translation from Chinese: AM Bakugo and Deku discussed the quirks of predecessors. Bakugo said “Blackwhip ain’t so strong” and AM agreed, saying previous users of OFA didn’t originally have strong quirks, but it was the fighting with AFO where entrusted people met trusted people. (? The Chinese was weird here) AM told Bakugo and Deku that Nana’s quirk was to float.

After the conversation, they got back to dorms. They have a class interaction session, eating and drinking together. After that, Deku felt thankful for the care of his class. Everyone looked forward to being second years, as they will have juniors now.

AM and Eraserhead are talking outside dorms. AM crestfallenly said he has decided to live (??) Eraserhead says “how could you say that? This weak excitement (?) surging up when the students are growing up, I feel tortured by the fact I won’t be able to do much for them” Eraserhead says that AM has helped a lot, even staying alive empowers/inspires many people.

Next, the flowers of spring bloom, it is now the last week of March, this day, heroes disappeared from the streets.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık