Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Attack on Titan

Manganın sonu hakkında

• Kullanılan toplam oy
Süperdi, eren yargı dağıttı, keşke şu velet gabi ilk ölen olsaydı.
umarım erenin zaferi ile biter manga artık klişe görmek istemiyoruz. :mincika: :a:

Burada ne çok soykırım ve anlamsız ergen şiddeti sevdalısı varmış ya.
Mangaka'nın kendisi bile Eren için seri katil diyor. doğasında bu var. Kurgusal olarak iyi yazılmış bir karakter olması ayrı bir şey, ama Eren seven Hitler de sever üzgünüm.

- Contrary to the wars of human history, the victorious and the defeated within a manga is decided by its author. Can you determine what is right in the end?

Up until now, what I’ve drawn is Eren’s perspective of those within the walls, but for the Marley Arc, the same individuals appear as enemies of the Marley. Through that, the situation has evolved into how the Marley and the readers no longer know what the other side is planning. Until now, this role of someone who is unpredictable has always been given to the Titans. So by doing this, I have flipped the script on who is good or evil.

Ultimately, I don’t think the series passes judgment on what is “right” or “wrong.” For example, when I read Furuya Minoru’s “Himeanole,” I knew society would consider the serial killer in the story unforgivable under social norms. But when I took into account his life and background I still wondered, “If this was his nature, then who is to blame…?” I even thought, “Is it merely coincidence that I wasn’t born as a murderer?” We justify what we absolutely cannot accomplish as “a flaw due to lack of effort,” and there is bitterness within that. On the other hand, for a perpetrator, having the mindset of “It’s not because I lack effort that I became like this” is a form of solace. We cannot deny that under such circumstances, the victims’ feelings are very important. But considering the root of the issue, rather than evaluating “what is right”…to be influenced by various other works and their philosophies, and to truthfully illustrate my exact feelings during those moments - I think that’s what Shingeki no Kyojin’s ending will resemble.

Luluş gavatı gibi bir şey olmadı(umarım) Eren. Yada Naruto gibi de olmadı işte. Eee ne istiyorsunuz keke bu babayiğitten. Nasıl bir şey yapması lazımdı? İsayama kekosu yerinde olsaydın ne yapardın mesela?
Yahu kurgu olarak iyi zaten. Kurgusu iyi olduğu için soykırımcı bir şerefsizi mi övelim? xd

Daha fazla saçmalama istersen
Üzgünüm, ama Hitler ile arasında fark yok.

Üye silindi 1004

Mangaka'nın kendisi bile Eren için seri katil diyor. doğasında bu var. Kurgusal olarak iyi yazılmış bir karakter olması ayrı bir şey, ama Eren seven Hitler de sever üzgünüm.

- Contrary to the wars of human history, the victorious and the defeated within a manga is decided by its author. Can you determine what is right in the end?

Up until now, what I’ve drawn is Eren’s perspective of those within the walls, but for the Marley Arc, the same individuals appear as enemies of the Marley. Through that, the situation has evolved into how the Marley and the readers no longer know what the other side is planning. Until now, this role of someone who is unpredictable has always been given to the Titans. So by doing this, I have flipped the script on who is good or evil.

Ultimately, I don’t think the series passes judgment on what is “right” or “wrong.” For example, when I read Furuya Minoru’s “Himeanole,” I knew society would consider the serial killer in the story unforgivable under social norms. But when I took into account his life and background I still wondered, “If this was his nature, then who is to blame…?” I even thought, “Is it merely coincidence that I wasn’t born as a murderer?” We justify what we absolutely cannot accomplish as “a flaw due to lack of effort,” and there is bitterness within that. On the other hand, for a perpetrator, having the mindset of “It’s not because I lack effort that I became like this” is a form of solace. We cannot deny that under such circumstances, the victims’ feelings are very important. But considering the root of the issue, rather than evaluating “what is right”…to be influenced by various other works and their philosophies, and to truthfully illustrate my exact feelings during those moments - I think that’s what Shingeki no Kyojin’s ending will resemble.
Cidden Eren'e ve yaptıklarına sempati duymak hoş değil. Eskiden vatan millet nidasıyla yine kabul edilebilir gibiydi. Daha doğrusu en azından insan arada kalıyor. Artık öyle bi durum da yok. Mangaka bile empati beslememizi istemiyor Eren karşı adam katil diye özellikle belirtmiş. Gerçi Kutsal Ejder seven adam da var yani çok da şey etmiyorum artık. Hitler bile Eren'den iyidir en azından motivasyonu yine IRKIM falan. Irkını s... O ayrı bir konu ama... "Armin'le seks yapamayacağım çünkü etrafta insanlar" gördüğüm en iğrenç ve aptal motivasyon. Zırdeli bir manyağın teki Eren, gözü dönmüş.

Luluş gavatı gibi bir şey olmadı(umarım) Eren. Yada Naruto gibi de olmadı işte. Eee ne istiyorsunuz keke bu babayiğitten. Nasıl bir şey yapması lazımdı? İsayama kekosu yerinde olsaydın ne yapardın mesela?
Aynısı yapardım ama, insanların sempati duymasını istemezdim anasına avradına küfür etsinler isterdim. Soykırım yapan bir aptalı sevmek tümüyle problematik.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık