Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Bu yüksek seviyeciler neden ölmüyor, yaşlı da aynı zahard kumandanı gibi (ismini hatırlayamadım) karnı deşildi kocaman delik var, böbrek, dalak,bağırsak... vs hiçbirşey kalmamış olması lazım ama hiçbirşey yokmuş gibi devam ediyor. Ne yapmak lazım öldürmek için kafasında mı delik açmak lazım diyecem de Doom'un kafayı patlattılar o da ölmedi.
Yüksek seviyecilere hızlı bir geçiş yaptık fazla bir şey bilmiyoruz nasıl süreçle bu aşamaya geliyorlar. Ama sonuçta yaşadıkları binlerce yılda üstün dayanıklılık kazandıkları gibi yenilenme özellikleri de elde ettiklerini farz etmek abes kaçmaz. Ve fiziksel bedenlerine bir miktar hasar vermek değil de yenilenmeye fırsat tanımadan yok etmek veya jinsung'un ters akış kontrolü gibi onları etkisiz hale getirmek öldürmenin anahtarı gibi gözüküyor.

Baam'ın yeni p.up hayırlı olsun. Siu yuksek seviyeciyle kapistirdigina gore artik Baam olması gereken hayvanı kuralsızlar arasına katıldı. Antik canavarlar savaşacak bir iki bölüm daha aksiyon izleyeceğiz. Son parçalarda gördüğümüz @Elodin bahsettiği aile olmalı. Tabi doğrusunu bize kendini söyler. Sui aşıyor kendini devam devam

sonda görünen kişi elder'la alakalı. bi başka elder gibi bişey barış konsorsiyumu başkanıymış.
baam'ın power up red barinin gücüymüş.
gado' nun oğlu dang dang değil loui imiş. dang dang'in orjinal kalbi loiu'de.

Kel: Unexpected, but I suppose this is your fate. I shall take care of you both at once..!! Behold!! (Karaka: Dafuq?!) For this is your fate!!
[title]

[Baam rises and sees Doom]

Doom: Kuaaarg!!

Baam: (Mr. Doom!)

Khun: Baam!? Why are you here again? What's going on with the match!?

B: S..sorry!! No time to explain!! We need to remove the Spell on Mr. Doom's heart!!
(K: Spell!?) Yes!! There's a Spell on Mr. Doom's heart!! The Elder is using that to blackmail Lord Yama!!

K: What?! How could this happen!! [shockwaves] Wh... what's that?!

B: That..! That's..!!

Rak: ... A Cow?

K: Somehow it looks similar to that power Evankhell used before...? Baa!! Anyway!!
Doom!! (Baam: Yes!)

Doom: [Screaming his lungs out]

B: Mr. Doom!! I am here to help you!! Please listen to me!! [Doom screams more] [K: Baam!]

B: (Orb!!) [Water Dragon + Orb, Seven Dragon Long Pierce]

Canzon: Halt!! Gado!! Why do you flee!! You heard what the Elder said!! The Elder shall lead the Houndborn to ruin!! Why do you aid him!! If all your sacrifices for the Cage mean anything to you!! Stop and fight me!! Gado!!

Gado: Long time ago, when I left on a mission under orders from FUG, I fell in love with a human woman and had a child. Sadly, she died in labor, and the child was not a Houndborn, fated to die shortly after birth of a weak heart. I despaired. I was willing to do anything to save this child that only came into being because I became greedy. That is when Kel Helam came. He told me that if I helped him he would save my child. (Cz: A long time ago...? DangDang's only a hundred or so...) I of course accepted, and Kel brought to me a Houndborn baby out of nowhere. He told me if I transplanted this heart into him, my child could live. And after I keep the two frozen in suspended animation, he would take them, tell me to raise them in the Cage. I lied to Lord Yama that I had a child with a Houndborn that was from outside of the Cage, and made a fake family to raise the two children. My real son is not Dang Dang but Louie. Dang Dang... is the Houndborn baby that Louie's heart originally belonged to. But in this Cage where only power matters, Louie cannot be my son. Maybe when all of this is over... maybe then I would be able to call him son. Zon. You must understand, for you have a daughter too!! Would you choose honor over the life of your son!! The honorable Houndborn Warrior of old has been long gone, but!! A father stands in his place. That is my fate.

CZ: !! wut?! [Gado: yeets himself] GADO!!

Doom: [still screaming like this is an episode of Dragonball Z]

Baam: (Because of his pain, his power is going wild! I need to clear a path to Mr. Doom!!) [Focus-type Shinsoo Manipulation Technique: Waterbomb] (It's regenerating quickly! There has to be a way..!!!)

Rak: Black Turtle!! Turtle!! (B: Mr. Rak?) Back off!!(B: That spear?) [Rak throwing noises] HUT!!

Baam: (The way is clear!!)

Rak: GO TURTLE!! (B: Thank you Mr. Rak!!)

Baam: (This looks bad...!!) Mr. Doom!! I will release the Spell!! Please cooperate..!!

(A Challenger approaches!)

Gado: What are you doing Mr. Slayer Candidate?

B: Mr. Gado!?

Gado: On my way over here, I was thinking. Who is disrupting all this predetermined fate. I thought you of less because you were but a pup, but I only realize now that you were the biggest variable. Yes, You. Slayer Candidate. I shall now remove this variable!! [Baam dodges Gado's attack] I guess I subconciously held back on that one, still thinking of you as a pup. I underestimated you, sir, and I apologize. I shall now treat you as a worthy opponent as I face you.

B: (Do I have to break the promise and use the Thorn? But then there wouldn't have been any point to the training! I need new power!)

Red Bari: 1st Level Metamorphosis

B: (Is the power of the Red Bari now imbued with form?!)

G: Is that..? Looks like Metamorphosis.

B: (How is this happening? I just thought to myself I need some power)

G: But you'll still never be able to reach me!! [Black Shade Kick]

B: Not sure how this works..! But's let's do it!

B: The attack worked!!

Gado: He pierced my attack in one strike and injured me too... That blade is definitely dangerous.

SOMEWHERE

Zone of Peace and Coexistance

??: Chairman Sire!! More of Zahard's Army is converging!! With this amount of force, this must be a Corps-Level power!! They are continuing to signal us to flee, as they are going to attack in a few days!! What should we do sir?

Kal Lahim, Chairman of the Peace Consortium: This is a place that must never fall for the sake of peace. Please do not worry. Lord Kel Hellam shall soon come with the brave army of the Houndborn following that light here

END

sonda görünen kişi elder'la alakalı. bi başka elder gibi bişey barış konsorsiyumu başkanıymış.
baam'ın power up red barinin gücüymüş.
gado' nun oğlu dang dang değil loui imiş. dang dang'in orjinal kalbi loiu'de.

Kel: Unexpected, but I suppose this is your fate. I shall take care of you both at once..!! Behold!! (Karaka: Dafuq?!) For this is your fate!!
[title]

[Baam rises and sees Doom]

Doom: Kuaaarg!!

Baam: (Mr. Doom!)

Khun: Baam!? Why are you here again? What's going on with the match!?

B: S..sorry!! No time to explain!! We need to remove the Spell on Mr. Doom's heart!!
(K: Spell!?) Yes!! There's a Spell on Mr. Doom's heart!! The Elder is using that to blackmail Lord Yama!!

K: What?! How could this happen!! [shockwaves] Wh... what's that?!

B: That..! That's..!!

Rak: ... A Cow?

K: Somehow it looks similar to that power Evankhell used before...? Baa!! Anyway!!
Doom!! (Baam: Yes!)

Doom: [Screaming his lungs out]

B: Mr. Doom!! I am here to help you!! Please listen to me!! [Doom screams more] [K: Baam!]

B: (Orb!!) [Water Dragon + Orb, Seven Dragon Long Pierce]

Canzon: Halt!! Gado!! Why do you flee!! You heard what the Elder said!! The Elder shall lead the Houndborn to ruin!! Why do you aid him!! If all your sacrifices for the Cage mean anything to you!! Stop and fight me!! Gado!!

Gado: Long time ago, when I left on a mission under orders from FUG, I fell in love with a human woman and had a child. Sadly, she died in labor, and the child was not a Houndborn, fated to die shortly after birth of a weak heart. I despaired. I was willing to do anything to save this child that only came into being because I became greedy. That is when Kel Helam came. He told me that if I helped him he would save my child. (Cz: A long time ago...? DangDang's only a hundred or so...) I of course accepted, and Kel brought to me a Houndborn baby out of nowhere. He told me if I transplanted this heart into him, my child could live. And after I keep the two frozen in suspended animation, he would take them, tell me to raise them in the Cage. I lied to Lord Yama that I had a child with a Houndborn that was from outside of the Cage, and made a fake family to raise the two children. My real son is not Dang Dang but Louie. Dang Dang... is the Houndborn baby that Louie's heart originally belonged to. But in this Cage where only power matters, Louie cannot be my son. Maybe when all of this is over... maybe then I would be able to call him son. Zon. You must understand, for you have a daughter too!! Would you choose honor over the life of your son!! The honorable Houndborn Warrior of old has been long gone, but!! A father stands in his place. That is my fate.

CZ: !! wut?! [Gado: yeets himself] GADO!!

Doom: [still screaming like this is an episode of Dragonball Z]

Baam: (Because of his pain, his power is going wild! I need to clear a path to Mr. Doom!!) [Focus-type Shinsoo Manipulation Technique: Waterbomb] (It's regenerating quickly! There has to be a way..!!!)

Rak: Black Turtle!! Turtle!! (B: Mr. Rak?) Back off!!(B: That spear?) [Rak throwing noises] HUT!!

Baam: (The way is clear!!)

Rak: GO TURTLE!! (B: Thank you Mr. Rak!!)

Baam: (This looks bad...!!) Mr. Doom!! I will release the Spell!! Please cooperate..!!

(A Challenger approaches!)

Gado: What are you doing Mr. Slayer Candidate?

B: Mr. Gado!?

Gado: On my way over here, I was thinking. Who is disrupting all this predetermined fate. I thought you of less because you were but a pup, but I only realize now that you were the biggest variable. Yes, You. Slayer Candidate. I shall now remove this variable!! [Baam dodges Gado's attack] I guess I subconciously held back on that one, still thinking of you as a pup. I underestimated you, sir, and I apologize. I shall now treat you as a worthy opponent as I face you.

B: (Do I have to break the promise and use the Thorn? But then there wouldn't have been any point to the training! I need new power!)

Red Bari: 1st Level Metamorphosis

B: (Is the power of the Red Bari now imbued with form?!)

G: Is that..? Looks like Metamorphosis.

B: (How is this happening? I just thought to myself I need some power)

G: But you'll still never be able to reach me!! [Black Shade Kick]

B: Not sure how this works..! But's let's do it!

B: The attack worked!!

Gado: He pierced my attack in one strike and injured me too... That blade is definitely dangerous.

SOMEWHERE

Zone of Peace and Coexistance

??: Chairman Sire!! More of Zahard's Army is converging!! With this amount of force, this must be a Corps-Level power!! They are continuing to signal us to flee, as they are going to attack in a few days!! What should we do sir?

Kal Lahim, Chairman of the Peace Consortium: This is a place that must never fall for the sake of peace. Please do not worry. Lord Kel Hellam shall soon come with the brave army of the Houndborn following that light here

END
Red bari mi? Ben Yama nın gücü de aldı sanmıştım. Evankhell buna yasak etmedi mi bari kullanmayı?

Baam'ın yeni p.up hayırlı olsun. Siu yuksek seviyeciyle kapistirdigina gore artik Baam olması gereken hayvanı kuralsızlar arasına katıldı. Antik canavarlar savaşacak bir iki bölüm daha aksiyon izleyeceğiz. Son parçalarda gördüğümüz @Elodin bahsettiği aile olmalı. Tabi doğrusunu bize kendini söyler. Sui aşıyor kendini devam devam
Sondakiler Barış Birliği mi neymiş Fug'la ilişkili olduklarından herhalde Zahard filosu çıkartma yapacak yakında. Khel Hellam'ın Yama'nın ordusuyla yardıma gelmesini bekliyorlar.
Red bari mi? Ben Yama nın gücü de aldı sanmıştım. Evankhell buna yasak etmedi mi bari kullanmayı?
Evankhell Diken ve Siyah Mart yani silah kullanmayı yasaklamıştı, Baam'ın içinde neler dönüyor biz bilmiyoruz Evankhell'in bildiğini hiç sanmam. Bu güç de direk Kırmızı'dan doğmadı ama Doom'un gücünü Kırmızı kullanılabilir hale getirdi gibi bir şey. Açıkçası power up alacaksa düzgün alsın şu çocuk iyice karışık bir şey oldu. Kelebek kanadı olacağına böyle gözükmesi de bir şeydir gerçi

Sondakiler Barış Birliği mi neymiş Fug'la ilişkili olduklarından herhalde Zahard filosu çıkartma yapacak yakında. Khel Hellam'ın Yama'nın ordusuyla yardıma gelmesini bekliyorlar.

Evankhell Diken ve Siyah Mart yani silah kullanmayı yasaklamıştı, Baam'ın içinde neler dönüyor biz bilmiyoruz Evankhell'in bildiğini hiç sanmam. Bu güç de direk Kırmızı'dan doğmadı ama Doom'un gücünü Kırmızı kullanılabilir hale getirdi gibi bir şey. Açıkçası power up alacaksa düzgün alsın şu çocuk iyice karışık bir şey oldu. Kelebek kanadı olacağına böyle gözükmesi de bir şeydir gerçi
Doğru yav karıştırmışım. Baam'ın içindeki red bariyi sadece Urek biliyordu zaten.

Şimdi Başka bir Avcı mı olur Yaşlılar Konseyi başkanı mı biri gelip savaşı durdurup bunları asıl savaş alanına götürse fena olmazdı. Yoksa ordu diğer tarafı yok edecek suç da Evankhell Karaka Baam'ın üzerine kalacak.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 7)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık