Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Mazino shinsosuz bile fiziksel olarak böyle güçlüyken baam mazinonun yüzüne nasıl çizik attı
Bense serinin en saçma kısmı orası.
Baam'ın saldırmasını beklemediğinden çizik aldı gibi bir açıklama yaptı ama bana yetersiz geldi. Kurgu gereği demekten öte birşey yok. Mazino'nun dikkatini çekmesi lazımdı ve böylelikle çekti.

Mazino shinsosuz bile fiziksel olarak böyle güçlüyken baam mazinonun yüzüne nasıl çizik attı
Aslında tekniğin nasıl işlediğini bilmeden önyargılı yaklaşmamak lazım. Teknikler, akış kontrolü ve ters akış kontrolü olmak üzere ikiye ayrılıyor. Akış kontrolü serbest shinsoyu şekillendirmeye dayanırken ters akış kontrolü rakibinin kullandığı veya sahip olduğu shinsooyu kontrol etmeye yarıyor.
Baam'ın insanları durdurmak için kullandığı fast skip bunun güzel bir örneği. Rakibinin vücudundaki shinsoo akışını kontrol edip onu hareketsiz bırakıyorsun. Tabi bunu yapabilmek için o kişiden daha iyi bir shinsoo kullanıcısı olman lazım. Bu yüzden Baam seviyecileri çok kısa bir süre durdurabilirken kurallılara müebbet stun atabiliyor :p
Asıl mesleye gelirsek Alev Dokunuşu Yıkım Tekniği veya orjinal adıyla HJGPS de bir ters kontrol tekniği. Rakibinin vücuduna dokunup onun shinsoosunu manipüle etmeye yarıyor ama bu sırada kendini savunmasız bırakıyorsun. Neyse Baam Urek üzerinde bu tekniği kullanırken bir nevi Urek'in kendi gücünü ona karşı kullanmış oluyor yani.
Zaten teknik Fug'ın geleneksel tekniği olduğundan işlevi bu olmalı. Fug Avcıları kendilerinden çok daha yüksek shinsoo kontrolüne ve kontrata sahip aile büyüklerine karşılar. Böyle bir teknik tam olarak ihtiyaçları olan şey.

Baam : Mr.Joe!!

Hockney : He's alright, Baam! Anyway He won't die! Now i'm coming so just let me deal with it!

Besides, It seems like you have something to do over there...!!

---------------------------------------

Urek : ( What the...?! ...Is he trying to gather up all the shinsoo of this place and explode?

Such kind of explosion won't harm me or Yuri.. But Regulars- )

Yo Baby!!

Baam : Yup!!

Urek : If i handle it hastily it gonna blow up!! We have to control it with shinsoo !!

And It is only you who can do such thing! You have to deal with this!!

What you have to do is making slight crack on his territory. Just until i create a single bang!

He can't reach his full power since he lost the host! You can make it huh?

Baam : Of... Of course...!! ( But how ? That kind of explosion...easily exceeds the amount of shinsoo that i can handle..!!

Am i really able to make the crack in the middle of this...?!)

???: Hey, Why do you fear it so? Are you just going to die, in lack of trying?

Baam : ( ...It's Huge...!! )

Urek : How's that? Can you make it?

Baam : I'll try. Unless i succeed, everyone will be in danger.

( Just like before i did on NameHuntStation, By using the power of thorn and adding source of shinsoo...!!

Im gonna make massive crack on this field..!! )

Urek : (...? Huh..? This power is...? What 10 leader dudes have used...? )

--------------------

At the same time, Team Khun & Endrossi )

Endrossi : Shinssoo is... out of control!!

Khun : It's not easy to move...!! ...Beta?! Are you alright?!

Beta : Huh? Of course... By the way why are you standing like that?

Khun : ( Is he alright because he's ignition weapon itself? ) Beta, Can you move us and Rachel to the place where HR is?

Beta : ...What? It won't that difficult for now... but I thought she was your enemy?

Khun : ...Right. But I have something to ask!! // Beta : So complex...

---------------------------------

Deep inside of the castle.

HR : ( The shinsoo is thrashing... Something is happening on the outside... )

I have to hurry and escape with the spoon.

Gran Desa.

Gran Desa : ??? // HR : I'm here to take the spoon. Get yourself.

Gran Desa : And you're...? The red haired witch...?

HR : Yeah... Last time my fellow came in, You promised to hand over the spoon to us if we free you and that kid, didn't you?

Just give it to me right now. Then i'll free all of you.

Gran Desa : So... There's no other choice. Now get me out of here.

HR : Ayi!! Can you open the gate of the cell right now!?

Ayi : Yup...! No problem!! I can make it...!

Khun : HR!!

HR : ....What the... Is that some kind of robotic incorporation guys?

Khun : Shut up!! You ran over yourself!! Where's the spoon?!

HR : I got it. // Khun : Then let's get the hell out of here!! Dree is coming. Plus the shinsoo cyclon is vanishing out!!

Desa : Re....Red guide... Has our savior arrived...? Where is he? If he's here i wanna see him with my own eyes...!!

We have sacrificed countless times for him for now!! If he see us, he'll forgive our sins and have honor us...!

HR : No... If you're waiting for somone who can forgive all the sins of yours, Such savior won't come.

Sorry about it.

Desa : Is that so... Then... I have to keep waiting.

HR : Yes... If that's your fate.

-----------------------------------------------------

Massive explosion

Khun : What...the...?! What's happening in there..!?

-------------------------------------------------------

Baam : ( Finally.... I made a crack...!!!)

Urek : Good bye - Red Bari.

BOOM

Khun : Is that... Baam?

Light from the red bari gets into the Baam. )

Urek : Baby. You worked really hard. And you were pretty good.

Baam : Mr.Urek... Not at all it's all thanks to your help.

Urek : ( What's this...? Why is the power of Red Bari coming from him? No way...) // Baam : Urek?

Urek : Nothing~ Now let's go and see your fellows. By the way- Do you mind joining Wolhaiksong?

Baam : What...?

-----------------------------------------------------

Deza's castle

Dexa : We won-!! I have no idea what happened but The savior and his fellow won!

Haha!! It serves you right, Hell Joe!! This is the power of the savior!!

------------------------------------------------

Hoaqin : So this.. is the hall of soul...!

It has numerous of souls...!! Why no one has tried to get this massive power till now!?

This...is ...amazing!! With this power, I can make it...!! Wait and see, Jue Viole Grace...!!

Soon you'll see my true form--

Dediğine katılmıyorum.İngilizcesi upper intermediate olan biri yarım saatte çevirebilir diye düşünüyorum.
Çok kişiye denettik ve denettiğimiz kişilerin hepside aktif çevirmenler. Çevirmenlik dışardan sadece ingilizce seviyesi gelebilir ama değil . Çevirmenin seriye hakimiyeti seriye birşeyler katabilmesi gerekir serilerde.

Zorluğu hakkında bir şey demeyeyim ama çevirmesi gayet zevli bir seriydi. Çevirmeye hevesli arkadaşların gözünü korkutmamak lazım.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık