Neler yeni

[Kütüphane] Sanji

Bu Karakter Hakkında Ne Düşünüyorsunuz?

• Severim

Kullanılan: 312 84.8%
  • Sevmem

Kullanılan: 56 15.2%

• Kullanılan toplam oy
D: Oda sensei, I have an important report for you. On page 23 of vol 87, Sanji kicked Big Mom, right? Where did Sanji, who won’t kick women, go?!

O: Okay. I received a couple other letters regarding this, but that’s not what happened! Big Mom attempted to punch Reiju, and Luffy and Sanji stopped her. That’s what happened here in this scene. However, can you stopped Big Mom’s punch by merely catching it?! No, you can’t!! So in order to cancel out the power of her punch, he blocked it with his kick!! Which means he’s just protecting themselves, it’s not a violent action toward a woman!! So Sanji didn’t violate his policy!!
Bizzat Oda tarafından açıklanmış bir durumla da karakter ezmezsin ya:D
Bu da tutmadı yeni bir şeyler bulun.
Next please...

1- Atak yapan Sanji orada :D
2- Diğer kadınlara karşı neden kendini savunmadı bugüne kadar.
3- En iyi savunma saldırıdır :D

Oda Oda yine ne yaptığını şaşırmış Oda.
Ben bilemem :gamyon:

Hani atak yapan sağlıklı yonko. Zayıflamış hali de değil.

Sanjinin bacağı kırıldı bilmem ne gerek yokmuş. Bizzat Oda diyor ki "Sanji yonko blokladi" XD

Sanji bu tayfanin Zorodan sonra en guclusudur :mincika: Dofu falan döver sanji

D: Oda sensei, I have an important report for you. On page 23 of vol 87, Sanji kicked Big Mom, right? Where did Sanji, who won’t kick women, go?!

O: Okay. I received a couple other letters regarding this, but that’s not what happened! Big Mom attempted to punch Reiju, and Luffy and Sanji stopped her. That’s what happened here in this scene. However, can you stopped Big Mom’s punch by merely catching it?! No, you can’t!! So in order to cancel out the power of her punch, he blocked it with his kick!! Which means he’s just protecting themselves, it’s not a violent action toward a woman!! So Sanji didn’t violate his policy!!
Next please...
Kim ezdi yav?

Next please...
:alkis:bizi içten çökertmek istiyorlar tayfanın karizmalarından başladılar tabii siperleri terk etmeyelim Historia :at:

:alkis:bizi içten çökertmek istiyorlar tayfanın karizmalarından başladılar tabii siperleri terk etmeyelim Historia :at:
Haterlara karşı kendimi Luffy’yi koruyan Sanji gibi hissediyorum:D
Sanji= Ben
Luffy= Sanji
Big mom ordusu= Haterlar

Reis sen dondur ben tekmelerim:D

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 3)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık