Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Kengan Asura

- Lu Tian imposter değilmiş, şimdi onun seviyesindeki adamların sahte olmayacağını söylüyorlar bundan dolayı Nicolas da eğer worm üyesiyse gerçek olan diyebiliriz ama kendisi Jose'ye kaybettiğinden Yuzaki Momon gibi de olabilir. Buradaki gizem devam edecek muhtemelen bir süre daha.

-Lu Tian, Jurota ve Nicolas ile içerken görüyoruz Nicolas her yere salça olan biri garip değil ama Jurota'nın orada olması ilginç geldi eğer silüet TV birilerinden haberi olsaydı daha anlamlı olabilirdi bu panel haliyle boş.

-Lu Tian anladığım kadarıyla ilk defa Kanoh'tan bile ileri seviyede olan Formless stilini Purgatory maçlarında kullanıyor. Eğer böyleyse bu bayağı etkileyici yani normal haliyle bile en güçlü iki üç adamdan biri muhtemelen o ekipte. Purgatory elemanlarının ağızları açık bakmasını beklerdim bu duruma hele Lolong hiç istifini bozmamış bile bu bayağı garip geldi. En büyük rakiplerinden biri bu adam neticede Lolong'un tabi eğer Worm bağlantısı yoksa.

-Kengan ekibinin iletişimsizliği çok büyük denyoluk ulan Ryuki'ye ilk soracağın şey Mukaku'dur ısrar edilirse illa söyler, eşleşmeleri zaten rakibin isteğine göre yapıyorsunuz bari birbirinizden haberiniz olsun.

-Koga, daha yolun başında muhtemelen Niko style artı Kuroki üstü foresight onu arzu ettiği yere rahatlıkla çıkarır.

-Lu Tian eğer evrim geçirip bir de advance çakarsa Kanoh da 2 yıl sadece gezip sadece Kuroki maçından kazandıklarıyla dövüşürse kazanmamalı bence. Geriye düşmesinin nedeni de tahminimce Lu Tian'ın gecikme süresi daha kısa şimdi onu foresight ile çözecek yalnız normalde formless stilinde kıvrımlar oluyor son sayfada Lu Tian hala sırıtsa da belirsiz ne kullanacağı.

-Tiger Niko 'nun tüm Niko stilini bırakmış olması mantıklı gelmiyor bana Demonsbane gibi uçuk bir tekniğin ötesinde ne var etti acaba?

TRANSLATIONS! NOT ONLY FORMLESS V FORMLESS, ITS LOYALTY V LOYALTY!

Title: A dangerous being

Koga: He’s getting good hits off! He’s can win this!

Tian: Is this the pinnacle of martial arts? How shallow.

Kazzy: Are the strikes damaging his weak points??!? Be careful Kanoh! Your opponent is aiming for something fishy. If you let him get you its over!

Xia: Oi oi. What are you doing Eddy? Calm down man!

Eddy: I don’t care. I’m not the one contracted by the worm. (something along this lines)

Xia: I;m sorry! But.. But I didn’t hear any word about this happening too.

Eddy: Xia, are you sure you aint hiding anything from me? You sure you don’t want to get hurt?

Xiaji: Please believe me! I’m not hiding anything from you! I had no idea about LuTian being a Worm member.

(Something along these lines)

The shithead of a boss wanted to use Lutian later.

<Flashback>

Xiaji: Liu, you are below me. In the words of Tokita Niko, you are an “outsider”. I am the man who will soon become the head of the worm. You don’t have much say in this matter.

LuTian: You? The head? Thats an outlandish dream for someone who ran away from the Gu.

Xiaji: You idiot. The Gu ritual is one for those who want to become replaceable soldiers. Im built different from you guys.

LuTian: Replaceable? Are you in such a position which replicable? As far as I can tell, you are the trash among the worm.

(Hard kanji so may be wrong)

Xiaji: Looks like the negotiation was a no go then huh? Ill open all your eyes. The worm is MINE alone. Kill him!

LuTian: I may have misjudged you slightly. That attitude to get something within your hands by any means. I don’t hate it. Ill let you live. Keep working hard Xia. For the purpose of us worm/

<End flashback>

Xiaji: I was so close to being killed. No matter what sacrifice i paid. However LuTian had overbearing loyalty to the worm

Lutian is truly dangerous

Kazzy: He dodged! Both his Offence and Defence are getting better. Surpass him Kanoh!

Koga: Why are you taking all those! Each one is tough!

Ohma: Look carefully Koga. Kanoh is carefully aiming for the right time to counterattack.

Kazzy: Unbelievable… That Fang of Metsudo is….

MC: This is getting dangerous now! He’s getting literally curbstomped on viciously! The position Kanoh is in now is dangerous!

Okubo: Is even “Martial Arts” not enough?! Wtf is enough?!

Gaolang: Chill out Okubo Naoya.

LuTian: What happened Kanoh Agito? Are you all finished?

Kanoh: Ah… You are the one who’s all done now.

Bundan sonra geç gelecekmiş çeviren adamın uyku düzeni için.
Title: The true worth of Agito

MC: Kanoh has 2 ‘appearances’. The formless which uses unconventional and unpredictable movements along with the flexibility to respond to any type of martial arts. And Martial Arts which is a fusion of multiple martial arts along with “Precognition” (what Kuroki was trying to teach Rihito) which makes up a very aggressive style of fighting.

Beard: And that is also Kanoh’s number one weakness.

CEO: Weakness? With those two styles there aren’t any gaps in his fighting aren’t there?

Beard: No. Even just trying to master both Martial Arts and Weakness is no simple feat.

CEO: Then is Kanoh Agito a master of neither?

Beard: Yes. But on the other hand, LuTian is a complete master of the Formless only. It is like ‘fighting a perfected spear with two imperfect swords’

Lu Tian: Me? Finished? Don’t you understand? The one who’s done is you!

Kazzy: Thats the Indestructible! Kanoh could use the Niko Style after all!

Koga: The Niko Style? Well It does resemble Ohma….

Ohma: The one who taught Kanoh the Niko Style is probably that man.(Tiger Niko)

Lutian: Its futile! Futile! Completely futile I tell you Kanoh! I have complete understanding of the Niko Style

The Niko Style’s Secret technique “Advance / Possesing Spirit” and the “Fallen Demon”. Both the techniques that Tokita Niko (Tiger) had created were both failures. And hence Niko (Tiger) gave up on the Niko style.

And so he founded the Formless. The Niko style was nothing more than a relic of the past. The formless was passed to me as a successor of Tokita (Tiger) Niko

Kanoh: You sure talk a lot.

Lutian: Oh you switched back into the formless? Its still futile for you Kanoh.

CEO: Oi Kuroki. Its different to what you said! Kanoh is pressing forward now!

Kuroki: Did you grow yet again Kanoh?

Lu Tian: You small Fry. I am the successor of the Tokita Niko Style!

(bit hard to translate)

I won’t fall behind you.

Kanoh: I pity you. You were nothing more than a puppet for that man.

Minoru: That form of Agito is the culmination of two years of brutal training. It is the fusion of both Martial Arts and Formless.

Rama: Is it alright for me to ask about that story?

Metsudo: No Problem~!

Minoru: In the beginning, Kanoh was….

Metsudo: Its alright Takayama, I’ll explain. After being forced to compete in the Gu Ritual for survival, Agito’s spirit was turned into a ‘beast’. Looking at the circumstances, it is most likely that Lu Tian is also a survivor of the Gu Ritual.

I order to help Agito regain his humanity, I tried every possible thing to help him. But every time he used the Formless, that inner ‘beast’ would show up again. It was almost like a result of his body’s defence mechanism kicking in.

Retsudo: Physical Defence Mechanism? Or Was it a psychological defence mechanism?

Metsudo: Exactly. Because of this, he developed two personalities to separate his human and ‘beast’ conscience. Switching between Martial Arts and Formless resulted in his personality switching as well, where the ‘beast’ would also come out. Well, until now that is.

Now he has integrated both his ‘beast and Human personalities, the time it takes to switch between Formless and Martial Art stances is negligible. When taking time into consideration, even 0.xxxx seconds can be costly.

(bit hard here)

Lutian: With how you are now, I don’t think I have a good shot at winning.

MC: However, within the ring, a disturbance was felt.

Sayaka: What is this!!!!!! We know that! We know ‘that’ !!!

Sayaka: ITS THE KURE CLAN’S REMOVAL! HOW ON EARTH IS LU TIAN, A NON-KURE MEMBER ABLE TO USE IT!??!

Agito: So you were swallowed up by your inner monster huh? And to monsters, I don’t know defeat. (Could be a hint at the whole fun he had with Okubo in KAT)
@Kanoh Agito

Bundan sonra geç gelecekmiş çeviren adamın uyku düzeni için.
Title: The true worth of Agito

MC: Kanoh has 2 ‘appearances’. The formless which uses unconventional and unpredictable movements along with the flexibility to respond to any type of martial arts. And Martial Arts which is a fusion of multiple martial arts along with “Precognition” (what Kuroki was trying to teach Rihito) which makes up a very aggressive style of fighting.

Beard: And that is also Kanoh’s number one weakness.

CEO: Weakness? With those two styles there aren’t any gaps in his fighting aren’t there?

Beard: No. Even just trying to master both Martial Arts and Weakness is no simple feat.

CEO: Then is Kanoh Agito a master of neither?

Beard: Yes. But on the other hand, LuTian is a complete master of the Formless only. It is like ‘fighting a perfected spear with two imperfect swords’

Lu Tian: Me? Finished? Don’t you understand? The one who’s done is you!

Kazzy: Thats the Indestructible! Kanoh could use the Niko Style after all!

Koga: The Niko Style? Well It does resemble Ohma….

Ohma: The one who taught Kanoh the Niko Style is probably that man.(Tiger Niko)

Lutian: Its futile! Futile! Completely futile I tell you Kanoh! I have complete understanding of the Niko Style

The Niko Style’s Secret technique “Advance / Possesing Spirit” and the “Fallen Demon”. Both the techniques that Tokita Niko (Tiger) had created were both failures. And hence Niko (Tiger) gave up on the Niko style.

And so he founded the Formless. The Niko style was nothing more than a relic of the past. The formless was passed to me as a successor of Tokita (Tiger) Niko

Kanoh: You sure talk a lot.

Lutian: Oh you switched back into the formless? Its still futile for you Kanoh.

CEO: Oi Kuroki. Its different to what you said! Kanoh is pressing forward now!

Kuroki: Did you grow yet again Kanoh?

Lu Tian: You small Fry. I am the successor of the Tokita Niko Style!

(bit hard to translate)

I won’t fall behind you.

Kanoh: I pity you. You were nothing more than a puppet for that man.

Minoru: That form of Agito is the culmination of two years of brutal training. It is the fusion of both Martial Arts and Formless.

Rama: Is it alright for me to ask about that story?

Metsudo: No Problem~!

Minoru: In the beginning, Kanoh was….

Metsudo: Its alright Takayama, I’ll explain. After being forced to compete in the Gu Ritual for survival, Agito’s spirit was turned into a ‘beast’. Looking at the circumstances, it is most likely that Lu Tian is also a survivor of the Gu Ritual.

I order to help Agito regain his humanity, I tried every possible thing to help him. But every time he used the Formless, that inner ‘beast’ would show up again. It was almost like a result of his body’s defence mechanism kicking in.

Retsudo: Physical Defence Mechanism? Or Was it a psychological defence mechanism?

Metsudo: Exactly. Because of this, he developed two personalities to separate his human and ‘beast’ conscience. Switching between Martial Arts and Formless resulted in his personality switching as well, where the ‘beast’ would also come out. Well, until now that is.

Now he has integrated both his ‘beast and Human personalities, the time it takes to switch between Formless and Martial Art stances is negligible. When taking time into consideration, even 0.xxxx seconds can be costly.

(bit hard here)

Lutian: With how you are now, I don’t think I have a good shot at winning.

MC: However, within the ring, a disturbance was felt.

Sayaka: What is this!!!!!! We know that! We know ‘that’ !!!

Sayaka: ITS THE KURE CLAN’S REMOVAL! HOW ON EARTH IS LU TIAN, A NON-KURE MEMBER ABLE TO USE IT!??!

Agito: So you were swallowed up by your inner monster huh? And to monsters, I don’t know defeat. (Could be a hint at the whole fun he had with Okubo in KAT)
@Kanoh Agito
Lolong acaba Lu Tian'ın bu halinden de güçlü müdür? Güçlüyse cidden çok hayvan bir şey çıkacak.

Lolong acaba Lu Tian'ın bu halinden de güçlü müdür? Güçlüyse cidden çok hayvan bir şey çıkacak.
Eğer bildiği her şeyi beraber kullanabilirse Lu Tian'ın ötesinde bir güç düşünemiyorum şu an. Ne varsa doldurmuşlar herife Katakuri gibi herif hareketleri de benziyor zaten. Muhtemelen haftaya Purgatory tarafının reaksiyonunu gösterir öğrenebiliriz basic haliyle en güçlü 3DF sayılan adama ne diyecekler. Lolong eğer TV ise güçlüdür kesin derim ama.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 3)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık