Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Kengan Asura

16. volden once okudum sonra tekrar seriye dondum. Omega'nin da 7 cildini aldim ama daha okumaya baslamadim. Insanin okudukca kani isiniyor yaov.
Japonca aldın değil mi bildiğim kadarıyla İngilizce basım yok da belki vardır diye umut ediyorum. Youtube mmvleri beni bayağı ısındırmıştı çoğu telif yedi ama birkaç güzel duruyor. Bir de kaç verirsin seriye 10 üzerinden?

Silinmiş Üye

Japonca aldın değil mi bildiğim kadarıyla İngilizce basım yok da belki vardır diye umut ediyorum. Youtube mmvleri beni bayağı ısındırmıştı çoğu telif yedi ama birkaç güzel duruyor. Bir de kaç verirsin seriye 10 üzerinden?
Aynen, amazonda birikmis puanim vardi omega'nin hepsi belese geldi. Ashura hakkinda konusucaksak ben begendim, Gensai efsane ya. Ozellikle Agito ile olan dovusunu 1-2 kere okudum. Kengan zero sayesinde arka plan hikayelerini de ogrenmek iyi oldu. Ama seriye ne kadar verebilirim pek emin degilim cunku cok fazla manga okuyan biri degilim. :D Bunun harici Baki falan okumustum o da sonra sapitmaya basladi, oylece yarida biraktim.

Aynen, amazonda birikmis puanim vardi omega'nin hepsi belese geldi. Ashura hakkinda konusucaksak ben begendim, Gensai efsane ya. Ozellikle Agito ile olan dovusunu 1-2 kere okudum. Kengan zero sayesinde arka plan hikayelerini de ogrenmek iyi oldu. Ama seriye ne kadar verebilirim pek emin degilim cunku cok fazla manga okuyan biri degilim. :D Bunun harici Baki falan okumustum o da sonra sapitmaya basladi, oylece yarida biraktim.
Baki'nin bana göre tek olumlu yanı Kengan diye bir serinin ortaya çıkmasında katkısının olması :). Piyasada bu kalitede devam eden dövüş mangası yok benim bildiğim The Breaker falan hep yarım kaldı bu yüzden değerini arttırıyor gözümde.

Silinmiş Üye

Baki'nin bana göre tek olumlu yanı Kengan diye bir serinin ortaya çıkmasında katkısının olması :). Piyasada bu kalitede devam eden dövüş mangası yok benim bildiğim The Breaker falan hep yarım kaldı bu yüzden değerini arttırıyor gözümde.
Baki'yi genel olarak Yujiro icin okuyordum zaten ama dedigim gibi bir sure sonra biraktim. :D Benim gordugum kadariyla da aynisi gecerli. Kengan guzel bir seri. Animesi guzel cikarsa mangasi adini daha fazla duyurur.

Daromeon'un bir söyleşisi, bugünkü bölümü de op 1000. bölümden çok daha fazla bekliyorum, aradan sonra önceki bölüme nazaran çok daha iyi çizimler olacaktır muhtemelen. :)

Tiger Niko beklendiği gibi Kanoh'unkiymiş, Lu Tian daha iyi uyguluyor Formless'ı ve Kanoh Martial arts kullanacak sanırım, Koga bakalım repertuarına bir şeyler kapacak mı dövüşten.
Translations! Again sorry for the delay. A lot more text in this chapter, using hard AF kanji too.

Title: The Completed Form

New Wallpaper BAE: Its the Same! The same stance, the same movements. Is this a coincidence?!??

Guard: The formless! He’s someone who can use the same techniques as Kanoh.

Metsudo: The Worm…. There wasn’t only one after all.

Nogi proposes that perhaps Lu Tian is another imposter and according to previous research it was white (note white here is in katakana so actual meaning might be different)

Ren claims that Lu Tian is the genuine one.

Metsudo agrees with Ren.

<Bit hard to translate here>

Metsudo mentions lower ranked worm combatants and covert agents and something about how combatants are the people to be reckoned with. But it is hard to crack the Worm and find more information about them

Tian: I knew it would be impossible to keep up the act forever. After all, I am different. Having conversations and arguments with friends…

Human emotions, love and hate. Truth and evil. Everything is the real me. Hence until today, no one was able to find out my identity.

Kanoh Agito, we are “comrades”, having survived the same hell. And by my hand, ill send you back to hell.

Kanoh: I see.. You too were also the last one remaining. Does he know about the ritual/poisoning?

Shadow Figure: Ill have you all kill each other in a death match. There will be only 1 survivor. From now on you all will enter this completely sealed room. The door will only open after 3 months. Take care of what you are wearing/what is attached to you.

This bracelet will also tell me if you are still alive or not. It is made of the latest crystalline technology. When it comes off, it means you are considered dead. Remember that.

Removing it and pretending you are dead is not possible. After all there is only enough water, food and even the air for one person to survive three months.

Ill be expecting one remaining. And that one, I will personally train and make my disciple.

Well, good luck. Remember if you win, you will become a regular combatant. From there the dream of becoming the chairmen is no longer a dream. Because without sacrifice, you cannot achieve anything.

Another Tokita Niko: Well, hurry up and sacrifice yourselves.

Agito: The man who taught me, Tokita Niko. He was clearly a different Tokita Niko to the one who mentored Tokita Ohma.

Tokita Niko was the codename given to any ‘child’ of Gaoh Mukaku. Does the self proclaimed grandson Gaoh Ryuki
know anything about this matter?

Fang: First is you. Ill have you spill everything you know.

Koga: What is going on?

Narrator: Koga who possesses the First Eye was able to capture all of the motions. But was unable to comprehend a single one. This is not just limited to martial arts. It applies to games such as Chess and Shogi as well.

<bit hard to translate - may be a saying>

First Class thinking is able to surpass reason.

Koga: Why did he stop? That was his chance!

Ohma: Stopping was the right move. Their styles are way too different from my own. They are reading each other to the tee. If Kanoh had not stopped in that moment, Kanoh would have lost.

Koga: Really?! I cant even understand the reasons behind their actions. Is this the man who stood at the top of Kengan Matches for so long?

Narrator: Formless vs Formless. 5 minutes have passed. It is still an even battle.

Okubo: He got hit!

Tian: You’re outta shape or You’re breaking down

5:23 Min since start of match.

MC: He pulled back!?

Okubo: You’re kidding? Agito did that? He pulled back while in the formless?

Tian: Do you understand now? The difference between us. I survived the go ritual and became the ‘son’ of Tokita Niko. Unlike you who escaped, my techniques have an unfathomable depth.

Ill teach you one more thing. Tokita Niko abanded the Niko style. And the reason for that was to create the ultimate technique.

The formless was incomplete. I alone posses the completed Formless technique. Your incomplete formless garbage holds nothing against me.

<Possible translation

Agito: Now I have experienced that too. *Back to using I *

Style: Martial Arts
(Is literally the kanji for military / art of war)

Son düzenleme:
Kanoh bu maçı bir şekilde alır. Tian bu kadar güçlüyse bu LoLong nasıl bir hayvan çıkacak acaba.

ayrıca Koga'nın bu seviyedeki hareketleri okuması ne kadar büyük bir potansiyel taşıdığını gösteriyor. Ryuki yerine Koga ve Ohma'ya yoğunlaşmalı bu arc sonrası.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 3)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık