Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

İngilizce (Reader At Work) Okuma Kulübü

Evet kitapta her metnin altında anlayıp anlamadığını test eden sorular var. Sanırım tam istediğin format.

Kitaptaki metinler akademik İngilizceni geliştirmek için.
Kolaydan zora gidiyor.
Aynı yapıları farklı bağlamlarda tekrar karşına çıkarıyor.
Temel akademik kelimeleri içeriyor.

Bir de bizim hocamız YDS'de Reader 2'den daha zor metin çıkmaz diyordu. Tabii onun yalancısıyım, kendim tecrübe etmedim henüz.
Dille fazla aram yok en son 2016 girmistim yds ye 28 almistim. Dogrularimda hep pragrafti. Kendim 1- 2 ay netten bakmistim sadece, bir hazirligim yoktu ama kelime tabanli bana zor gelmisti onu hatirliyorum.

Dille fazla aram yok en son 2016 girmistim yds ye 28 almistim. Dogrularimda hep pragrafti. Kendim 1- 2 ay netten bakmistim sadece, bir hazirligim yoktu ama kelime tabanli bana zor gelmisti onu hatirliyorum.
Discord'dan ya da buradan bizim okumalara katıl istersen ama biz test sorularını yapmıyoruz, sadece metin okuyoruz.

ON YEDİNCİ METİN

EDUCATION AT HOME (2)

1. About 4000 families are teaching their children at home, and they are doing very well.
2. One example is the Tanner family from Hertfordshire.
3. Eve Tanner, 27, and her 29-year-old husband James do not send their children to school.
4. The Tanner children, six-year-old Stephen and eight-year-old Jason, study at home with their mother.
5. They have a bright, comfortable study in their home.
6. All around there are lots of books and the children's paintings are on the wall.
7. James says, "Both Eve and I think we got nothing from school -only a diploma.
8. We had no fun at all; in fact, everything was boring."

9. Some parents who are teaching their children at home have a study programme, but the Tanners don't.
10. Eve says, "The children love books -they read read all sorts of things.
11. And, of course, we read story books together.
12. I teach them writing and mathematics, too.
13. They write shopping lists for me.
14. Then they go shopping with me and pay for the things we buy."

15. Eve and James take their children to the library, to museums, to concerts, to swimming pools and to gymnastics.
16. They think these activities are very important.
17. What do friends think?
18. Eve says, "Most of them are very interested.
19. Some friends are also thinking about teaching their children at home."

Son düzenleme:
ON SEKİZİNCİ METİN

JOHN LENNON

1. A lot of people remember John Lennon for his music with the Beatles.
2. He was serious and creative, and many young people of the 1960's and 1970's thought he spoke for them.

3. Lennon was born on October 9, 1940, in Liverpool, England.
4. When he was a child, he listened to the music of rock and roll singers like Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis and Little Richard.
5. At 15, when he was in art school, Lennon started his first rock-group, the Quarrymen.
6. The members of the group were Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Pete Best, who played the drums.

7. The Quarrymen later changed their name to the Silver Beatles and then the Beatles.
8. When Pete Best left the group, Ringo Starr Joined the Beatles as the drummer.
9. Between 1958 and 1962 the group played in night clubs in Liverpool and Hamburg, Germany.
10. Then the Beatles made a record called 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand' and had their first big success in Britain.
11. 'Please Please Me' came a short time after that and it became number one.

12. Lennon was both a singer and a songwriter.
13. He wrote many of the Beatles' songs and most of these songs became number one all over the world.
14. They were romantic and intelligent, and today's musicians still play them.

15. Lennon did not only make music and films with the Beatles.
16. He also wrote two books, the first one in 1964 and the second one a year after that.
17. In 1967 he acted in a film called *How I Won The War*.

18. On December 8, 1980 John Lennon died in New York, shot dead outside his apartment building.
19. Every year thousands of people come together in New York's Central Park to remember him.
20. For many people in the world, he was someone very special.

themoon

Bende katılmak istiyorum ama telegram ya da discord sunucunuz var mı bu çalışma için?

ON DOKUZUNCU METİN

GUIDE TO GOOD EATING

1. A few days ago I was in Cornwell, the northern suburb of Bristol.
2. It isn't big - about 14.000 people live there.
3. I thought there were not any good restaurants in Cornwell.
4. I though there were only some pizza houses and a few hamburger cafes.

5. But I was wrong.
6. A friend took me out to dinner last Saturday.
7. We got off the bus at Cornwell Central, and walked down George Road to the post office.
8. Then we turned left into a little street called West Lane, we walked a few metres, and we entered a small restaurant.

9. The Rajah Restaurant has six tables, and there wasn't anyone there when we arrived.
10. We had a wonderful Indian meal there.
11. The Tandoori chicken wass very tasty, and the curries were hot and delicious.
12. The wine was good and cheap, the fruit salad was really axotic and the meal cost only £12 for two.

13. Try it - but hurry.
14. You can't seat 14.000 people at only six tables.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık