Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Genel Spoiler Konusu 2

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Benim Nepalliye inancım tam.

- Luffy get into shock when he learn Yamato knows Ace. Luffy didn't believe her, but Yamato show him something what belongs to Ace. There is a little flashback. Yamato occasionaly visits Kuri and wandering around. When Tama see Yamato first time, she afraid of her because she thought she is a member of Beasts Pirates. Ace attacks Yamato for protect Tama. Yamato tries to explain situation, but Ace didn't want to listen her. Yamato retreat, but comes back again other days. They fought again and again, finally they became friends.

- Luffy tells everything to Yamato about Nine Scabbards, the plan and other things. She can't hold her tears, and start to happily cry. So she decide to help Luffy. She know every secret passages in Onigashima. So she leads Luffy directly to Kaido.

- Zoro, Kid and Killer clear their path (escape) and meet Heat's group. Some of samurais tell them they are ready for attack.

- Big Mom still chasing Nami and others. Same time Kaido officially announce about alliance between Beasts Pirates and Big Mom Pirates. Big Mom dive into hall and start to ruin everything (I know, I wrote this once. But this time we will see that scene, I'm sure).

- Law's group split two and get inside via using that two gates. The shadow of Marco's mentioned isn't Perospero, and Marco knows him. Because he is smiling when he recognize that shadow, however we only see shadow's smile.

- Luffy get into shock when he learn Yamato knows Ace. Luffy didn't believe her, but Yamato show him something what belongs to Ace. There is a little flashback. Yamato occasionaly visits Kuri and wandering around. When Tama see Yamato first time, she afraid of her because she thought she is a member of Beasts Pirates. Ace attacks Yamato for protect Tama. Yamato tries to explain situation, but Ace didn't want to listen her. Yamato retreat, but comes back again other days. They fought again and again, finally they became friends.

- Luffy tells everything to Yamato about Nine Scabbards, the plan and other things. She can't hold her tears, and start to happily cry. So she decide to help Luffy. She know every secret passages in Onigashima. So she leads Luffy directly to Kaido.

- Zoro, Kid and Killer clear their path (escape) and meet Heat's group. Some of samurais tell them they are ready for attack.

- Big Mom still chasing Nami and others. Same time Kaido officially announce about alliance between Beasts Pirates and Big Mom Pirates. Big Mom dive into hall and start to ruin everything (I know, I wrote this once. But this time we will see that scene, I'm sure).

- Law's group split two and get inside via using that two gates. The shadow of Marco's mentioned isn't Perospero, and Marco knows him. Because he is smiling when he recognize that shadow, however we only see shadow's smile.
Yamato'nun Ace'i tanıdığını öğrendiğinde Luffy şok yaşar, ona inanmaz fakat Yamato, Ace'e ait olan bir şeyi ona gösterir. Küçük bir flashback geçer. Yamato ara sıra Kuri'ye uğrar ve oralarda dolaşır. Tama Yamato'yu ilk kez gördüğü zaman korkar çünkü onun bir Canavar Korsanları üyesi olduğunu düşünür. Ace, Tama'yı korumak için Yamato'ya saldırır. Yamato durumu izah etmeye çalışır fakat Ace onu dinlemek istemez. Yamato geri çekilir fakat diğer günler geri gelmeye devam eder. Tekrar ve tekrar savaşırlar, nihayetinde arkadaş olurlar.

-Luffy 9 Kızıl Kın,plan ve diğer şeyler hakkındaki her şeyi Yamato'ya anlatır. Yamato göz yaşlarını tutamaz ve mutlu bir şekilde ağlamaya başlar. Bu yüzden Luffy'e yardım etmeye karar verir. Onigashima'daki tüm gizli geçitlerinin her birini biliyordur bu yüzden Luffy'i doğrudan Kaido'ya götrür.
-Zoro, Kid ve Killer kaçış yollarını temizler ve bir grup ile buluşurlar( Herhalde saldıracak olan Samuray grubu). Samuraylardan bazıları saldırı için hazır olduklarını onlara söyler.
-Big Mom hala Nami ve diğerlerini kovalamaktadır. Aynı zamanda Kaido resmi olarak Canavar Korsanları ile Big Mom korsanları arasındaki ittifakı duyurur. Big Mom hole girer ve her şeyi dağıtmaya başlar.( Biliyorum, bunu bir kez daha yazmıştım ama bu sefer bu sahneyi göreceğiz, eminim).
-Law'ın grubu ikiye ayrılır ve bu 2 giriş yoluyla içeri girerler. Marco'nun bahsettiği gölge Perospero değildir ve Marco onu tanır. Çünkü o gölgeyi farkettiği sıra Marco gülüyordur. Ancak biz sadece gölgenin gülüşünü göreceğiz.

Tutabilecek şeyler yazmış yine ama mevcut konuma en yakın kişi perospero başkası çıkması saçma olur.Sonda bir şansını denemiş.

Güzel, nedense bu sefer tutturacak gibi geldi.

Ace ile Luffy'i neden benzettiği belli oldu: İkisi de anlamadan dinlemeden saldırmışlar Yamato'ya.
Geliyor sonunda......
Sen yazınca aklıma düştü, gelen Vista olabilir. Beyazbıyık Korsanları'nı tekrar görmek güzel olur. Haki kavramının netleşmediği dönemde savaştıkları için yeteneklerini pek gösteremediler(aslında sadece Dof'a bakınca bile kimsenin yeteneğini bariz ortaya koyulmadı diyebilirz) hiç değilse şimdi görebiliriz.
Fakat keşke siluet olarak gelmese, yeter tadı tuzu kalmadı.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 3)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık