Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

963 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Orochi Yasudan ayrılıp shoguna hizmet etmeye baslamis sanırım
Oden: It's all thanks to you for having brought me up so splendidly. I haven't change one bit.
Sukiyaki: To think that Oden would ever show gratitude to somebody?!
Oden: Why are you frightened?!

Narration: After hearing his father was plagued by illness, Oden rushed to his father's side, but he was relived to see his father well and healthy. However, this became the last day that the two were ever able to exchange words.

???: We exchanged firm/solemn vows
???: We were brothers!
???: If anything ever happened to either of us we would rush to the other's sides and fight along aside one another.
???: When that will happen, I'm not sure. However, we minks...
Inu/Neko: So it's a place overseas called Wano Country...? ^^
Neko: I'd like to go there someday!!

Whitebeard Pirates arrive at Wano.

Edward Newgate: We just climbed up a waterfall didn't we? In which case, why is there a sea and mountains here?!
Edward Newgate(?): Seems like we have almost everyone. It's coz my body's a little rusty *(not sure about the context here but given they just got washed up at the shore, I translated it like so)
Marco: I'll go as well!
Whitey Bay?: No way. You're still an apprentice.
Wano townsfolk 1: Seems like there is a pirate ship at Idate port!
Wano townsfolk 2: It looks a bit different from the usual
Wano townsfolk 3: Hey guys! this is bad! Is seems like "he/she" went to drive them off!
Edward Newgate: All of you, step back!
Whitebeard Crew: Why?! what's going on
Edward Newgate: Something is coming.

Kawamatsu ve annesi

Hundreds of years ago, the Mink tribe and the Kozuki family made an appointment. If one of them experiences hardship, they must help each other.
- Inu and Neko are interested in this ancient story, so they go to the sea, and then stranded in Wano.
- They are treated as monsters along with Kawamatsu being bullied, and finally helped by Oden.
- Kawamatsu was stranded to Wano with his mother because his ship sank. Kawamatsu is a Fishman, he remembered the words of his deceased mother that Fishman was discriminated against, so to survive he claimed to be a Kappa.

Oden was interested in the Whitebeard Pirates, who soon came to Kuri with a damaged ship that would take a week to repair. The purpose of Oden was to get on a white beards ship.
"Start Flashback"
???: We were brothers!
Inu/Neko: So it's a place overseas called Wano...? ^^
Neko: I'd like to go there some day!!
---"End Flashback"
Inu/Neko: *Screams*
Neko: Goddamnit!!!! this place is the worst!!!
Crucifier 1: Aren't they evil spirits/demons?
Kawamatsu!: Gyaaah!!! no I'm not, I'm a Kappa! *(this made me lol)
Crucifier 2: To think we just stumbled upon a demon cat, demon dog & a kappa!
Crucifier 3: I wonder if this beach/seashore is cursed?! Let's roast them to death!!!

--"Cut to Newgate & Oden"
Whitebeard crew: Holy smokes!
Oden: My name is Kouzuki Oden. I don't know who you are but let me travel on your ship!
Edward Newgate: ?!!!

--"Cut to Kawamatsu and Oden scene"
Kawamatsu: *Munching deliciously*
Oden: *Surprised*
Kawamastu: We got stoned simply because we were fishmen, but mom got hurt/injured, so she was unable to go back to fishman island.
Kawamatsu: When mom died, she said this, "The people of the world discriminate against us fishmen, so I want you persist that you're a Kappa and live on!!!"
Kawamatsu: I am Kawamatsu the Kappa and I've lived on scraps and leftovers all up to this point

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık