Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

Bölüm 448
(Alıntıdır)

Yama: you look like you are relaxed. Good. Laugh while you still can. Soon, I will wipe that smile right off of your face!! [Left Arm: Full Metamorphosis]

Kel: How about you try!!

Karaka: what is that? Is that Yama? [Thousand Rays of Light]

Y: fighting with numbers, are we? All of them combined are not worth one hit on me!!

Y: why is your face like that, Elder? Looks like things aren't very amusing anymore. like I said, this is only the beginning. This is just my left arm. Once the rest of my body morphe as well, that is the complete full metamorphosis

(Kel: nani? He's going to transform more?)

Y: Next is my right arm!!

Kel: Baylord Yama, you are a warrior beyond my expectations. If I properly fight here I shouldn't lose, but I must sacrifice a great deal of time and bleeding. And even if I win with great sacrifices, I do not know if I can lead the Houndborn in that state. She still must be waiting for me. What path must I take in order to satisfy all of these? Is it because we are now far enough away from the Slayer candidate? I see... Fate!

Ken Zon: hey, pup! Have you seen a Hound born in black?

Khun: Houndborn? A suspicious one entered there, but... KZ: in... there?

Gado: isn't fate so frightening? if you hadn't brought dang dang with you today, the boy could have lived.

(Baam: he's fast, I cannot keep up. The Red Bari definitely has the power to defend against Gado's kicks)

G: but my Slayer Candidate you need not have guilt, for-

B but I can't keep up with mr. Gado's speed)

G: dang dangs death, giving up the Houndborn to the Elder, all of that is FATE!

B: your son is dead, and you call it simple fate! Don't you think that's cruel? (It won't do at this rate! I'll die before getting near Mr.Doom!)

Pocket: beep beep! You have (1) voicemail message.

Evankhell: hey Bam, since I can't call you I am leaving this. I hope you can hear me. Training is suspended! this is not the time to fuck around with training bullshit! Dont be a hardass and use the thorn!

G: and your death here too shall be fate, my Slave Candidate!

Baam: [Literal Super Saiyan Scream]

G: what's this red light? What kind of a power is this?

END

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık