Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

Jump Festa [2021]

Mesajın tamamı.
Rough translation

To the people watching JF, hello!! It really has been a tough year, I believe there're many people strongly affected by the corona virus. I want to give a round of applause to the many workers in the industry who are still bringing spirit to everyone in a wild situation such as now, that's how this year has been.
On Jump, Demon Slayer was amazing. It saved many people emotionally and brought them joy, really impressive. That's how manga should be, I was somehow moved as well!
Now, let's talk about OP stage in JF! One piece is soon reaching chapter 1000!! By the time this message is read, I'll have already finished chapter 1000 and be on my way to meeting the cast...or that's what would've happened! Now I can't go, what a shame...
Old men and women on the stage...wait no
Old men and young ladies on the stage, are you doing well?
Anyway even though I can't go, I still finished chapter 1000! Is it good?
Chapter 1000 will be on the first issue next year!! What a timing! Please look forward to it!
There are all kinds of projects going on alongside the celebration of chapter 1000, they'll warm up the New Year! Then in 2021 we'll have another special year with volume 100!
About the manga story itself, as new info
will that person move a bit-?
The man with red hair...!!
As usual the story is pushing towards its end! Please take your time and enjoy next year as well!

Translated by Sandman on Arlong Park:

“This year has been rough on us all. It's hard for me to write a cheerful One Piece while everything around me is crumbling. I hope that with chapter 1000 releasing in the first week of 2021we're gonna have a new start to what will be a great year. Thank you all for following One Piece for so long! Next year I am going to reveal many unanswered questions and will show more of the Great Pirate Shanks and his whereabouts. As we're reaching the climax of the war in Wano the world outside is also moving; who bested the legendary swordsman Mihawk? What does Imu plan to do against the Big Mom and Kaido alliance? Does Blackbeard hunt the legend that has been lurking in his domain?! Hope you all stick around to see how the Strawhat alliance will change the world. I've been planning for Luffy and Zoros' upcoming moments for a long time! Thank you!!"

-Eiichiro Oda, Jump Festa online 2020

Geçen senede bu sene Sabo ve Vivi'ye görüceğiz diyordu hala piyasada yoklar.Bu adama güven olmaz bir bakmışsın hiç göstermez Shanks'ı.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık