Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Boku no Hero Academia

beyler bu manganın düzenli gününde türkçe çevirisini yapan bi site biliyo musunuz. normalde mangaplustan okuyorum türkçeye çeviren bi site var da orası da arada 10-15 bölüm çevirmiyor

Sürekli Bnha çıkıyor gibi geliyor. Her gün yeni bölümünü okuyorum gibi. Sanki daha dün okudum son bölümü.
Ya One Piece o kadar çıkmıyor ki ben artık haftalık yayımlanan mangalar hakkında böyle düşünüyorum veya hayatım çok hızlı ilerliyor günlerimin değeri yok her gün perşembe her gün cuma :D
OP'tan dolayı öyle ya, ben de arka arkaya 3 bölüm OP geldiği zaman daha son bölümü yeni okumuş gibi hissediyorum.

No.286 The person within us

Bakugou Don't... try... to win alone

Todoroki catchs Bakugou's leg when he was falling

AFO/Shigaraki: There was a lot of pointless blood spilled during today's fight but that one was the most pointless

Deku rages

Deku: Take it back!

Shigaraki breaks and AFO comes out

In Sairo City, Gigantomachia sense the scent of 2 of his masters

In Jakuu, Nejire, Iida, Ochako, Tsuyu, Kouda and Fukidashi are evacuating civilians.
Ochako is anxious

AFO/Shigaraki: I've finally touch you, I'll be taking One For All...

Shigaraki and AFO are inside the vestiges

AFO: If I didn't lend you my power you would have become charcoal and die, and even if you managed to survive, you would have died from the fall

Shigaraki: I've told you... to shut up Sensei...! This is my will, my dream...!

Deku can't move

Pre-predecessor: You can't move yet in this world, we will do something about that

Chapter ends

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık