Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

854 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
http://www.mangamint.com/one-piece-854

Translate çevirisi olduğundan düzgün cümleler yok, bu yüzden anladığım kadarıyla özet geçiyorum.

Choniki (Chopper) Nami'yi ayna dünyasın çekiyor.

Brook, Prometheus'u yaralayan ilk kişi.
Brook Pudding'in üçüncü gözünü öğreniyor ve seremonide bir şeyler ortaya çıkacağını anlıyor.

Sanji Pudding'in duvağını kaldırınca vurulacak. Vurma esnasında bir çeşit sinyal verilecek, herkes harekete geçsin diye.

Bir nöbetçi Sanji'nin yatağında uyuyor.

Brook Mom'un ellerinde.
Tayfa hakkında raporlar geliyor.
Sanji'nin odasından bir şeyler dönüyor. Bobbin geliyor ve tekme yiyor sanırım.

İlerleyen saatlerde düzgün çevirili bir şeyler gelir, bundan pek bir şey anlaşılmıyor.

Son düzenleme:
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-854-spoiler-pics-summaries.3007101/

Chapter 854 "What're You Doing"

Nami and Jinbe run away from their pursuers by being pulled into the Mirror World by Chopper.

Queen's Chamber
Prometheus is being treated for a wound.
Brook is the first person to wound Prometheus.
Despite Brook being there, Pudding shows her third eye and true personality while confirming the plans for the wedding.

When Sanji lifts up her veil to give the kiss, she will reveal her third eye.
While he flinches, she is to shoot him in the middle of the forehead.
With that as the signal, the rest of the unarmed Vinsmokes will be unloaded on.

6th Floor Sanji's Room
The watch guard is sleeping in Sanji's bed.
Another guard's sees someone sleeping in Sanji's room and goes to report this.

2nd Floor Meeting Room
The Ministers are reconfirming the situation regarding the invading Strawhats.
The Soul King is currently in Big Mom's hands.
Pedro is dead by explosion.
They've gotten a report that Chopper and Carrot have been captured by Brulee.
Luffy and Nami were burned to death during Opera's torturing.
Opera: (There's no way I could tell that I screwed up on guard duty! Mama will take away my entire lifespan!)
They receive reports that Sanji and the rest of the Vinsmokes are retired to their rooms, so they end their meeting

Ends with Sanji kicking Bobbin who was trying to eat the Bento.
Sanji picks it up and takes it with him.

-------

Chopper drags both Nami and Jinbei who are running away to the Mirror Wolrd

Queen's Room:
Prometheus is receiving treatments as he is injured, apparently Brook is the first one who managed to wound Prometheus
Although Brook is still here, Pudding makes her third eye visible and shows her true personalty while verifying the plans for the wedding.

Plan: As Sanji and Pudding are about to kiss, Pudding will show her third eye, and Sanji being shocked from seeing it, Pudding will shoot at the shocked Sanji. And this will be the sign for the rest to kill all of the Vinsmonk

Sanji's Room:

The guard is sleeping on Sanji's bed, and another guard who sees it believes that Sanji is the one sleeping and reports that Sanji is in his room sleeping

Second Floor:
The Higher Ups are listening to the current available informations of the Straw Hats.
The Report: Soul King is still in Big Mom's hands. Pedro is dead from the explosion. Chopper and Carrot are captured by Brulee. Both Luffy and Nami are dead as Opera killed them while trying to get informations from them.

Opera: (How could I possibly tell them that I screwed up! Mama is going to absorb all of my remaining lifespan!)

They also hear that Sanji and the rest of the Vinsmonke's are in their room. Meeting is done

Sanji looks like he has accepted his fate, and then Bobbin comes to him. Bobbin attempts to eat the Lunch Box Sanji had initially prepared for Pudding, but then he kicks Bobbin away.

Sanji grabs the Lunch Box and runs away.

Son düzenleme:
Bölüm 854: Ne Yapıyorsun(uz)

Nami ve Jinbei ayna dünyasına çekiliyorlar Chopper tarafından

Kraliçe Odası
Prometheus yaralanıyor. Brook onu yaralayabilen ilk kişi.
Brook orada olmasına rağmen Pudding üçüncü gözünü gösterip açıkça düğün planlarından bahsediyor.

Plan şu: Sanji duvağı kaldırırken Pudding üçüncü gözü açacak. Sanji buna şaşarken Pudding onu alnının çatından vuracak. Bu sinyalle beraber geri kalan tüm silahsız Vinsmoke üyelerine ateş açılacak.

Sanji'nin odası

Muhafızın biri Sanji'nin yatağında uyuyor.
Başka bir muhafız da bunu görüp rapor etmeye gidiyor.

2. kat buluşma odası
Yetkililer Hasır Şapkaların durumuyla ilgili gelen raporlar alıyor.
Raporlar:
-Brook Big Mom'un ellerinde.
-Pedro patlamada ölüyor.
-Chopper ve Carrot Bruule tarafından canlı yakalandı.
-Luffy ve Nami Opera'nın işkencelerinde yakılarak öldürülmüş.

Opera: Muhafızlıkta çuvalladığımı söylemenin bir yolu yok! Mama tüm yaşamımı alacak!

Sanji ve Vinsmoke ailesinin odalarına çekildiği raporu geliyor. Yani toplantıları bitmiş.
Sonda Sanji, bentoyu yemeye çalışan Bobbin'i tekmeliyor ve bentoyu alıyor.

Son düzenleme:
Sandman

- The title "What am I Doing" (not "What're You Doing") refers to Sanji's word after he kicks Bobbin.

- It is Big Mom who is talking about the plan to kill all Vinsmokes.

- Big Mom welcomes anybody with open arms, but she kills people who are leaving her.

- All people who spin a roulette wheel are supposed to die. Jinbe felt the evilness and death smell from the roulette, so he didn't spin it after all.

- Başlık: Ben Ne Yapıyorum? (Sanji'nin Bobbin'ı tekmelemesine gönderme)

- Vinsmoke Ailesi'ni öldürme olanından bahseden kişi Koca Ana'ymış.

- Koca Ana kendisine gelenleri sarılarak karşılarmış, ancak gitmek isteyenleri öldürürmüş.

- Ruleti çevirenler ölürmüş. Jinbe de bunu hissettiği için ruleti çevirmemiş.

Sanji's Room: Bir muhafız Sanji'nin yatağında yatıyor. Orada yatan kişinin Sanji olduğunu düşünen bir başka gardiyan ise "Sanji odasında ve yatağında uyuyor." diye rapor ediyor.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık