Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

807 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Translation:

Zou, the left back foot
“I’m already at my limit today.”
“True…let’s climb up by tomorrow again”
Bariete “Ete…”

Zou, right belly
Gorilla mink “Come, please take a nip of this “Sarusake” of that I’m very proud. It’s made of the fruits of the precious trees in this forest.”
Zoro“ It sure is worth a go.”

Zoro “You’re going on my nerves, you!!! Just don’t you get here!!!”

Tiger mink “Eh!!? Come on, just have fun!!!”
Zoro “Shut up!! Don’t wear me down here!!! As if I’d let you bite it!!”
Mink “You’ll get eaten up!!”
Zoro “I’ll let you …!!”

Luffy “Hey hey, don’t get angry, Zoro!! They’re treating us so hospitably and you’re impolite!!”

Wanda “Just try to turn a blind eye to those few cultural disparities…minkship is a sign of friendship.”
Usopp “*chewing* Hey you!! what kind of meat is that?”

Mink “It’s…hippo, lizard, crocodile, frog. We don’t eat animals like us with fur.”

“…Ah!! Mi, mi!! Mina-sa~~~n!!!”

Bunu da Ap de gördüm

kanjuuro:
I'm at my limit for today
kienmon:
yeah, we'll continue tomorrow
monkey:
ete..

minks:
here drink this, it's our pride "monkey sake" we make this from the fruits of honey trees
zoro:
Yeah this looks good.
you're in my way! stop skipping around
minks:
ah? ofcourse we'll skip
zoro:
shut up! stop behaving like a spoiled child!
minks:
let us bite you playfully, let us lick you, let us "garuchu"
luffy:
hey hey don't get angry zoro, they are giving us such an hospitality! you're so rude
wanda:
please tolerate this little difference in culture, minkship is a proof of friendship
usopp:
so tasty, what kind of meat is that?
carrot:
hippo, lizard, croc, frog. we don't eat animals with fur
speaks like Brook:
E... E... Everyoneeeeee

Linkler uçtuğu için başka paylaşamıyorum fakat Tamago, Pekoms ve Capone'yi de göreceğiz.

Son düzenleme:
Kin & Kan stop climbing up Zou and want to wait for the next day
- Luffy and the others are partying with the Minks
- Luffy hears a voice...it's Brook
- when Usopp recalls that Momo was with Brook, the latter replies that Momo is safe, but there was an incident
- a mink notices that the dead corpse of their friend was finally found (so Wanda was talking about Brook)
- Namie explains the incident with Big Mum
-> Pekoms and Tamago, as well Capone Gang Bege were aboard; they're Big Mum's underlings and were looking for CC
-> they're no opponents you can run from easily...and it would have been only a matter of time until they're done
-> Sanji started to fight them with his technique "'poêle-á-frire' spectacle" (*sorry if it's written wrong ^^;)
-> granted, it seems they managed to rescue the mink tribe with courage and medical treatment

- a flashback of what happened from 17 days before starts
-> Wanda says, that Zunisha was roaring
-> Zunisha appears before the minks
-> and a warrior from the country of Wa(no), "Raizou", must be somewhere in that country (Zou)

Pekoms "That's bad!! Gao--!!"
Tamago "It's a counterattack-bon!!"
Bege "Why can they (?) fly!?"

A bullet has directly hit Big Mum's main ship.

The ship's starboard has been damaged--!!

Son düzenleme:
Brook feels sorry for Sanji for some reason...
Momonosuke is safe, but it seems he doesn't like Mink tribe and shut himself up in a room.

Brook told Luffy not to mention Samurai or Wano country. Otherwise, Mink tribe will be angry with them.

Sanji left a letter to strawhats. He was not abducted.

Capone is now Big Mom's subordinate.

Swirly hats managed to run away from Big Mom's ship thanks to the fog made by Nami.
Swirly hats arrived in Zou 10 days ago and saved the country by their courage and Chopper's medicine.

There are 2 kings in Mokomo Dukedom. One is "Duke Inuarashi", the king of a day, and the other is "Nekomamushi" (Cat Viper Boss), the king of a night.

Duke Inuarashi has been losing consciousness since the city was destroyed, but now he comes to and wants to meet strawhats.

Law meets Bepo by his vivre card.

17 days ago, a large mammoth attacked Mokomo Dukedom and told people to offer Raizou.

APforums Sandman'dan alıntıdır.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık