Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 745: Kuş Kafesi

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Yavaştan moda girelim derim ben. İki hafta önce pazartesiden 11 sayfalık bölüm yayınlanmıştı, belki yarın ucundan da olsa bir şey gösterebilirler.

Bu hafta diamante-trebol ikilisinin düşüşünü görebiliriz.

Reis eğer çıkmazsa seni forumca linç ediyoruz :at: ( İçimize ümit serptin falan bahaneleriyle hemde :oleyo2::ehe:)
Ben ne linç girişimlerinden kurtuldum bu forumda :). En hatırlanan ise sengoku vs eşşek'tir bilinir zaten bütün üyeler tarafından...

Haklısın.Sen söyleyince bi hafızayı yokladımda, çıktıgı zaman oldu ozmanda yine böyle uzun tatiller silsilesi vardı, hiç beklenmekdik bir tarihte çıkmıştı
Çıkmamış olabilir ancak gördüğüm minimum 4 "golden week" içerisinde 1 veya 2 defa pazar günleri bölüm gelmişliği vardır. O yüzden fazla umutlanmayın dedim en iyi olasılık ile %50'lik bir şansımız vardı zaten :D

Yarın bir 10-15 sayfa gelir diye düşünüyorum. Çünkü okuyucular Shueisha'nın kampanyasından yaralanmak için Jump'ın resmi yayın günü olan Pazartesiyi beklemek zorundalar.

Croco-Boy

Şöyle bir şey buldum. Paylaşmakta fayda var. Okumaya üşendim perfect olan biri hızlı okuyup özet geçebilir mi ?

Uncertainty Barre first 746 episodes
” Road that you guys do not survive well to obtain the neck of someone … ! ” Statement tilt “large naval one swordsman ” Dofura 2014/05/04 07:10 : dawn very often bad luck … ! ! “How I made ​​on earth ! ” ” Bastard Doflamingo that I’m going to kill you have come back at last … ! ” “I Eh fled this country anymore ! ” Dress Rosa panic in a moment . But I continue to broadcast Doflamingo is indifferently . “It’s announcement of the much-awaited list ” Dofura ” Straw Hat Luffy ” Straw Hat Pirates captain further three … Viola gladiator Cyrus beginning of this turmoil , Riku and King , the original dress Rosa King “First of all , the original princess , Trafalgar Law of the ” original ” Shichibukai , Sabo revolutionary army chief of staff , at the end … but the admiral ” Fujitora ” ! ” When it is general or navy … ” ? ” What sabot of the Revolutionary Armed Forces in the” Shichibukai … Rosa made ​​dress I have a what connected with guys Riku King ? ” to fuss ? ” or guy of Enies Lobby incident somehow I of straw Hey ” . On the other hand Navy , was trying to contact the headquarters somehow . Wisteria thoughtfully something ” It is no good still ! Not through at all any Dendenmushi ! ” Basti ” § What Once going on on earth … ! ” Marine ” general … ! ” Fujitora ” ……… ” in silence tiger . I come to report another Marine in a hurry there . I think to have . If to ask the other ” Marine ” § ? How can I do now “,” Lieutenant General dono ! General dono ! Is hard ! ” Marine Basti , but of those who had been turned into a toy by … Doflamingo their number … is estimated that not only the general public , government officials and Marine , royalty of other countries to and are included more in but Fujitora ! ” is reported 10000 people with stupid ” ! ” Basti § § cumming ” 10,000 ? ” Once backs up the old Tose hidden each well ” … ” would assent by the number of just … it If you lose to ” remember ” and” people Fujitora … ” too anyway ,” Marine and that the number is too large , soldier or gladiator returning from toys already … if there even convulsions as you can see seems to have caused a riot here and there ! ” to be able to converge we just very situation … ” This I do not think ! ” it is thought whether unprecedented situation ! reinforcements as soon as ” moment ! ” Yattera~a another ” , but have had can not be used Dendenmushi Bastion ” Fujitora to increase the face to look up at the sky . Fujitora ” sign sky like covered something … is ease but ” dressed like a ” cage bird ” just § … that I’ve heard it such as surrounding the whole country is a kind of ‘ ” thread ” Basti such as cutlery … smell is very much to be Hmm ” , the bird cage … ” Fujitora to stand up and say so Fujitora ” in . ” Is , yes! ” ” Get away in a hurry from here Hey ! ” ” You play To Choi , Kudasee ask away ” Marine Fujitora “I ‘m where … even if said I , get away ! ” Get away Marine from good ” ! Fujitora you wave your hand in the sky ! “said general instructions . Meteorite comes down from the sky Rosa dress in the same way as when you fought in the green bit . “It was , what the hell … general ! ” Basti Supan~tsu ” Keep your mouth look in silence § cumming all right … ” Marine ! ! Meteorite would have been slashed by the ” bird cage ” . I dress falling on Rosa a number of debris . ” Oh Gya ! And oh ‘ll also come over here ! ” ” Even all right , I see Keep your mouth because there are Lieutenant General ” Marine Fujitora ” Mr. Lieutenant General , I thank ease after … ” Bastion ” OK Darabetcha Bastille Lt. Gen. readies his ” sword . Puppet sword at tremendous speed , it was Osame-gatana already by the time the blink ends . Marine ” Oh ! ? Unplugged now … sword ? Na Yo … ” Oooo Dododododo Unless they already exist ! ! ! In far away , slashing be destroyed to pieces by slashing . De Dododododo ! ! ! Diogenite dozen is gradually destroyed all shatter further . “This is Bastille lieutenant general … ! ” Marine ” or so , you can Na mon you’ve just been assigned to the G-5 branch “, ” ze famous ‘ s large swordsman of one Navy Speaking of Bastille Lieutenant General ” ” but to do so you were so ! that’s so great … did people … ” scene changes , was finally stopped Meg and ” Zorro , ” ” said cancer ” Damn , what the hell and made ​​- Zoro was in the plateau of the king – ! recollection of Zorro ! , the ground starts to move and suddenly . Royal Palace of Zorro ” Oh Uo ! ” To go more and more excited , Zorro clings desperately to rock . Royal Palace starts to move , this time in the place that was stretched further … go extends to far up in the sky in a moment . Zoro even while becoming likely to be shaken off , ” What What What ! Want How Ya been ? ” Zoro the ground undulating , cling desperately to the fence . Royal Palace to finally stop at a few more km away . – Zoro go inside the Royal Palace ” was Meg and stop at last ! ” And Zorro ” rock of human a little while ago … Geez Where’s ? ” Grumbling while saying – end recollection . On the other hand , Pika and Dofura was not Hanashikon in the royal family . “It’s like being in the Royal Palace still swordsman of gangs Dofi , of straw ” the neck of the guy in the lesson … or Zorro ” Pirate Hunter Dofura and ” Geez , ze was Meg and will See that Mendoku … ! ” Pika Dofura it’s exposure to country be nice , I or I’ll hunt personally … ” would not be Dofi go all the way ” , I will go ” above not it be ” destruction ” too much from the ” neck Dofura Pika … ! Pika to go diving on the floor Fuffuffu … ” Pika is it know ” ” to say so . On the other hand , Zoro running through the Royal Palace . Zoro to discover the minions Zoro ” Shit! Place of a little while ago Na do not know … ” and ” ! ” Dofura . Go hanging attacked by far the sword immediately . Zoro Kakaru sword while you are over minions so good ” ! Of you! ” Straw ” … ” . Minions ” Hiiiii ! ” Gakiiiin ! ! Floor swells , Pika appeared . I prevent arms of rock the sword of Zorro . “I ‘ll take the neck of differents Na ‘s Roronoa what … this time, ” Pika Zoro and Don~tsu ! ” Asshole rock I dare to do

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık