Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1115 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
From: https://www.tiktok.com/@secretsauce2024/video/7371473924753771808

• Chapter starts with reactions about Vegapunk's words all over the world.
  • Vegapunk says that Poneglyphs are records of history that talk about a massive battle that took place during the Void Century.
  • Vegapunk says it was too a battle of “ideals”, but he cannot conclude who was right or wrong.
  • Mars uses his Haki to knock out many Den Den Mushi.
  • Nusjuro cuts Punk Records in half in one massive slash and frees Seraphim.
  • Vegapunk says Joy Boy defeat marked the end of the Void Century.
  • But that massive battle changed the world and continents that existed 1,000 years ago were sunk when sea levels rised by 200 meters.
  • Vegapunk says they live in fragments of that continents and that war hasn't ended yet. Ancient Weapons will be important in this war.
  • In last page we see Imu's face (still shadow).
  • No break next week.

Son düzenleme:
- Bölüm dünyanın her yerinden insanların Vegapunk'ın sözlerine verdikleri tepkiyle başlıyormuş.
- Vegepunk, Ponegifler'in tarihin kayıtları olduğunu ve Boş Yüzyıl esnasında meydana gelmiş çok büyük bir savaşı anlattığını söylemiş.
- Bu savaşın aynı zamanda "ideallerin" savaşı olduğunu, ancak hangi tarafın haklı olduğu konusunda bir sonuca varamadığından bahsetmiş.
- Mars hakisini kullanarak birçok telesalyongozu devre dışı bırakmış.
- Nusjuro çok büyük bir kesme saldırısı atarak Punk Kayıtları'nı ikiye bölmüş ve Serapimleri serbest bırakmış.
- Vegapunk, Joy Boy'yun yenilmesinin Boş Yüzyıl'ın sonu olarak kabul edildiğini söylemiş.
- Büyük savaş dünyanı değiştirmiş. 1000 yıl önce var olan kıtalar, deniz seviyesinin 200 metre yükselmesi sonucu sular altında kalmış.
- Vegapunk, şu anda zamanında denize gömülmüş o kıtaların bazı kısımlarında yaşadıklarını ve savaşın henüz bitmediğinden bahsetmiş ve bu savaşta Antik Silahlar'ın önemli olacağını belirtmiş.
- Son sayfada gölgeli olarak Imu'nun yüzü gösterilmiş.

Spoiler çevirisini ya düzgün yapın ya da hiç yapmayın.

Chapter 1,115: "Fragments of Continents".

• Ogre Child Yamato's Golden Harvest Surrogate Pilgrimage, Vol. 5: "Got a bento from Hiyori and Otoko!". Yamato is smiling while sees how Hiyori and Otoko prepare a bento for the journey around Wanokuni.
  • Chapter starts where last one ended, we can see more reactions about Vegapunk's words all over the world.
  • In Wanokuni (where Straw Hat Jolly Roger flutters near the castle) people are listening Vegapunk's message with old Orochi's Den Den Mushi. We can see Momonosuke, Kinemon, Otama and Shinobu eating dangos.
Momonosuke: "So Joy Boy was a pirate just like Luffy."
Kinemon: "You know that name?"
  • Cut to G-4 Marine Base prison, we see that Demaro Black and his crew are also listening Vegapunk's message. All of them are now cosplaying as Kid Pirates (Demaro is Kid lol)
Fake Kid Pirates: "Who would be stronger? Joy Boy or our "Captain Kid"!?" Demaro Black/Fake "Captain Kid": "It's unfair to compare... Since Joy Boy is dead!!"
  • Vegapunk's broadcast continues while we can see that Luffy, Dorry and Brogy are still running from Warcury.
Vegapunk: "To explain why Joy Boy was called a pirate, I must first talk about the Void Century. I've only read a small portion of the Poneglyphs, but...!! Poneglyphs are records of a "massive battle" fought during Void Century. Joy Boy's enemy was... the current "World Government"!!"
Warcury: "Vegapunk!!!"
  • Cut to the laboratory, we see that Mars is walking through a corridor and using Conqueror's Haki as he walks (it's a very badass panel). After he passes, many Den Den Mushi fall to the ground unconscious.
Vegapunk: "To be precise, Joy Boy enemies were an "Alliance Army" of 20 nations that later become World Government. In other words, Joy Boy and his group was so sturdy that such forces were needed to fight him...!!"
  • While Vegapunk says this, we can see a panel where Joy Boy (using "Nika" form, that looks like Luffy Gear 5) was fighting multiple kings (unfortunately, all of them are just silhouettes). Vegapunk continues.
Vegapunk: "Since I don't possess information on what "ignited" that battle, I shall describe it as a clash of "2 types of ideas". And neither side can be defined as "good" or "evil"."
  • Cut to Zou, we can see that some Minks like Carrot (that is wearing a new outfit) and Wanda (that is dress as a Musketeer) are listening Vegapunk's message (Zou is listening it too).
Vegapunk: "As I mentioned before, the nation where Joy Boy was born was something you wouldn't believe that existed 900 years ago. The weapons that existed in that century of war seem to be crafts that cannot be recreated with today's technologies. And that even includes me, the genius...!!"
  • Cut to Foxy Pirates, they are listening Vegapunk in a shabby small boat. Most of the crew are gone, because we only see Foxy (he has mustache and goatee now), Porche and Hamburg. All of them have some bandages and wounds.
Foxy: "What the hell is he talking about!! That peanut head!!"
Porche: "Oh boss ♡ By the way, I'm starving..."
Vegapunk: "And that's where our problem stems from..."
  • Back to Egghead Island. Edison asks Stussy to run away, she doesn't need to care about barrier anymore since it's useless against Five Elders.
  • Cut to Nami group. Nami says they need to hurry since Marine battleships are gathering around Elbaf ship. We can see too that Zoro and Jinbe almost reach the ship.
  • Back to Stussy, she's talking with Kaku very sad.
Stussy: "I don't know what to do... Now that Stella is gone, I've lost my purpose in life..."
  • Nusjuro breaks free from the giants and attacks Bonney, but Franky pulls her out of the way to avoid the attack. Nusjuro's attack cuts off easily Elbaf ship's figurehead.
Nusjuro: "You talked too much Vegapunk!! Arghhh, all these annoying signs of lives...!!"
  • Then Nusjuro jumps into the air, and in an EPIC double spread, he cuts the entire cloud under Punk Records in half freeing all Seraphim and Cypher Pol agents in the process (all of them fall to the lower part of Egghead).
  • Vegapunk's speech continues.
Vegapunk: "The Void Century ended with Joy Boy's defeat. However, his downfall...!! That battle left an irreparable damage on our world...!!! Going from island to island, that is our world today. With sailing itself being difficult, a large amount of our population will only have access to the culture of their own...!!"
  • We see more random reactions, some people say of course ocean is dangerous. Wee see Shimotsuki Village too, Koushirou is listening Vegapunk while kids training.
Vegapunk: "This is common sense of ours... But this does not apply to the world that existed a thousand years ago...!! We can assume that our world used to have several "continents" long long ago. But the catastrophic climate change that occurred during the Void Century submerged the entire world with 200 meters rise in sea water!!! The islands we are living on right now are merely fragments of those continents that used to exist!!! The world of 1,000 years ago is now sunk into the depths of water... and nowhere to be found!!!"
  • While Vegapunk talks, we can see another double spread showing ruins of cities in the bottom of the sea.
  • We see more reactions around the world, like Revolutionary Army (Dragon, Sabo, Ivankov...) in Kamabakka Queendom or Nojiko and Genzo in Cocoyasi Village.
Genzo: "Nojiko, where are you going!!"
Nojiko: "Tell me what he says later, I'm going to check on the mikans farm."
  • In Sakura Kingdom, Dalton and Kureha are listening Vegapunk's message with some citizens.
Kureha: "Hehehe!! It seems there are still so many interesting things in this world."
  • We can see too Miss Golden Week, Miss Merry Christmas and Miss Valentine in the island where New Spiders Cafe is located. People of that island look at a mountain and say they can't believe it was more than 200 meters high in the past. They say too that a lot of people must have died by rise in sea water.
  • Vegapunk's message continues.
Vegapunk: "Why did the sea level rise during that century? One would reasonably assume that such calamities are usually caused by natural disasters. But after my research, I can say it's impossible that so much change can happen in a span of merely 100 years... I conclude that the "calamity" was actually man-made!!"
Morgans: "Unbelievable~~~!!!"
  • In World Economy News Paper's headquarters Morgans can't believe Vegapunk's words. Vivi covers Morgans mouth to continue listening Vegapunk.
Vegapunk: "When I detected a rise in sea level across the whole world the other day, I reached my conclusion... The reason... and the identity...!!!"
  • We can see Mars, Saturn and Warcury faces while Vegapunk says that last words.
Vegapunk: "The "Ancient Weapons" that sunk the world 800 years ago still exist today!!! And they are waiting the day they'll be put to use again...!!"
  • Cut to Mary Geoise in the final page of the chapter. Imu (still shadow) is in the "Room of Flowers" playing with the butterflies. Chapter ends with Imu's close-up while Vegapunk talks...
Vegapunk: "In other words... The "Huge War" that occurred during the Void Century... has not yet ended!!!"

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık