Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

959 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Starts with flashbacks -

Hitetsu (not Inurashi) gave the SH the armors. Zoro declined.
Franky ordering people to fix the boats. Usopp says to meet up and ride the Sunny to the promised port.
Holdem is investigating stolen foods from the farms.
O-Tsuru realizes that Kinemon and co. must've gathered enough people and needs food, so they stole the food.
She tries to distract Holdem, but the villagers took the blame upon themselves.
Robin found out that Orochi said "The entrance to the onigashima is winter"
Nami, Carrot and the Minks discuss on setting the date to a full moon to make use of Sulong.
Luffy is worried about Jinbe, and wonders if he escaped,if he is safe, and if he will arrive at Wano in time.
The Beast Pirates bombed the Sunny's hiding spot, all the ships, and the major bridges linking the locations.
Orochi has all the information on the 4000 people and the plan.

- End of flashback -

Kinemon and co. decides to carry out the plan anyway.

- Starts of Oden flashback -

The Wano closing its borders has to do with Kozuki Family.
Also said that when something world shaking happens, Wano will reopen its borders!
Fblerle başlar

Hitetsu Hasır Şapkalar'a zırh verir, Zoro reddeder.
Franky millete, gemilerin tamir edilmesi hususunda emir verir. Usopp toplanıp, Sunny'i söz verilen limana sürelim der.
Holdem tarlalardan çalınan hasatlarla ilgili soruşturma yapmaktadır.
O-Tsuru, Kinemon ve yancılarının yeterince kişi topladığını ve bu topladığı insanları beslemek amacıyla hasadı çaldığını farkeder.
Holdem'in dikkatini dağıtmaya çalışır lakin köylüler suçu üstlenir.
Robin, Oroçi'nin "Onigaşima'ya giriş kıştır"(?) dediğini öğrenir.
Nami, Carrot ve minkler buluşma tarihini dolunaya ayarlayıp Sulong'u adam akıllı kullanma üzerine konuşurlar.
Luffy Jinbe hakkında endişelenmiştir, kaçıp kaçmadığını merak eder, eğer sıhhati yerindeyse wano'ya zamanında varıp varamayacağını merak eder.
Canavar Korsanları Sunny'nin saklandığı noktayı, bütün gemileri ve lokasyonlara bağlayaın önemli köprüleri bombalar.
Oroçi'nin 4000 kişi ve plan hakkında bütün bilgilere sahiptir.

-FB biter-
Kinemon ve yancıları her ne olmuşsa olsun planı devam ettirmeye karar verir.
Wano'nun KAPILARI(sınırları) kapamasının Kozuki Ailesi ile bir bağı vardır.
Ayrıca, Dünyayı sallayan bir şey olduğunda, Wano'nun KAPILARI yeniden açılacaktır!

People: close the shops
【In the Capital, there’s someone who was the biggest star of that time—】
People: Hide the cattles!!
Quick!! He’s coming!!
Kouzuki Oden has!! Return~~~!!!
Did he failed to sail out to the sea again!!
Just die already—!!
Oden: Ah~~~I feel like I’m getting crushed, it’s too cramped here!!

Usopp: Then we’ll meet up with our friends at Amigasa Village and sail out on Sunny on the same day!!
People: Got it, thanks a lot!! You guys were very helpful, you guys are amazing carpenters!!
Franky and Usopp: That’s right!! Let’s deliver to the Beasts Pirates!! A heavy blow, you guys!!

Holdem: We have burned down the mountain of those bandits!!
—however, they didn’t come for revenge!! And the foods in the “farm” are still getting stolen at a huge amount!!!
You guys must know something......!!
So what do you know
Villager: No....we know nothing!!
Villagers: (That rumor about Samurais preparing a raid, could that be the reason?
If that’s true then we can’t let him find out about it!!
What should we do?!)
Holdem: what’re you guys whispering about!!!

Orochi: but the information is true!! Doesn’t matter if they think my words are silly!! I have the power to “enforce” actions!!!

Orochi: 4000 men?! To think that they managed to gathered all those people......but, not a single one of them will show up at that location!!!

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık