Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

950 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Chapter 950: The dreams of the soldiers(strongs)
Cover: Chiffon wants to see Lola again

Luffy invites Kid to fight together, but Kid had enough about this alliance thing and rejects him.
Kid aims to take back all of his crewmates, and he brings Killer with him.

After learning that Luffy’s a pirate, the prisoners begin to have doubts.
They are also skeptical about the Red Scabbards coming from the past.
But they accept all of this after seeing that Momo is safe.

In Kuri, Shutenmaru told Kin’emon that they didn’t believe that Kin’emon and the others will return after 20 years.
So 10 years ago, they couldn’t wait any longer and attacked Onigashima, after showing Kin’emon the graves of those who died in that rebellion,
they decided to attack Onigashima 8 days later with those who’re ready.

Deep inside the forest, Zoro managed to defeat the Ninja squad. He decide that he’ll take back Shusui before the final battle, and ask Hiyori to bring him to the Bandit’s bridge in Ringo.

Zoro hint that he wants to take down Orochi in order to avenge Tonoyasu. But Hiyori reveals that she wants to kill Orochi with her own hands.

In the Flower Capital, Hawkins has captured Law, and they told him to spill all of their plans, to which Law answers with a fearless smile.

From Redon: Do you remember "Sunach" shout that Zoro taught Momonosuke? This chapter reveals that in Kuri "Sunach" means "Abandon the name and the wisdom".

Luffy: (You wanna do it with us?!)
Kid: (Are you an idiot!!)
??: (As you can see......!!)
Kid: (I’m sick of alliance, I won’t trust anyone anymore!! You should be grateful that I didn’t kill you right here this instant!!)
Kid: Let’s go Killer. We’re going to take back our crewmates!!!
Prisoner: Lord Momonosuke.........
Hyogoro: (I see, what’s missing is [cut off]
Before the battle!!)
Momonosuke: (It’s not me.........!! What they saw in their eyes, must be my father...
The huge shadow.........of “Kouzuki” that’s been supporting Wano Country......!!)
Momonosuke: (It’s the first time I’m having so much pressure on me!! Don’t be scared, Momonosuke!!)
Momonosuke: Eh...Everyone, I want you all to listen, that day......what happened at Oden Castle......What have we been doing till now......
Prisoners: Yes sir!!

Zoro: I will avenge......Tonoyasu
Hiyori: ......to the point of wanting to kill him with my own hands......!!
Drake: It’s nothing... finish it quickly
Hawkins: yes, the task is simple
As long as he’s willing to talk it’ll be over soon.
They’re connected with the “Strawhats”, let’s make him talk about what exactly are they planning to do in this Wano country!!

Son düzenleme:
Chapter 950: The dreams of the soldiers(strongs)
Cover: Chiffon wants to see Lola again

Luffy invites Kid to fight together, but Kid had enough about this alliance thing and rejects him.
Kid aims to take back all of his crewmates, and he brings Killer with him.

After learning that Luffy’s a pirate, the prisoners begin to have doubts.
They are also skeptical about the Red Scabbards coming from the past.
But they accept all of this after seeing that Momo is safe.

In Kuri, Shutenmaru told Kin’emon that they didn’t believe that Kin’emon and the others will return after 20 years.
So 10 years ago, they couldn’t wait any longer and attacked Onigashima, after showing Kin’emon the graves of those who died in that rebellion,
they decided to attack Onigashima 8 days later with those who’re ready.

Deep inside the forest, Zoro managed to defeat the Ninja squad. He decide that he’ll take back Shusui before the final battle, and ask Hiyori to bring him to the Bandit’s bridge in Ringo.

Zoro hint that he wants to take down Orochi in order to avenge Tonoyasu. But Hiyori reveals that she wants to kill Orochi with her own hands.

In the Flower Capital, Hawkins has captured Law, and they told him to spill all of their plans, to which Law answers with a fearless smile.
(Udon)
Luffy, Kid'e beraber savaşmayı teklif etmiş, ama Kid ittifak olaylarından yeterli dersi aldığını söyleyip Luffy'yi reddetmiş. Kid, tayfasını geri almayı amaçlıyormuş ve Killer'ı yanına almış.

Luffy'nin korsan olduğunu öğrendikten sonra mahkumlar şüphelenmeye başlamış. Aynı şekilde 9 Kın'ın geri gelmesi konusunda da şüpheye kapılmışlar. Ama Momonosuke'yi karşılarında görünce bu şüpheleri ortadan kalkmış.

(Kuri)
Shutenmaru, Kinemon ve diğerlerinin 20 yıl sonra geri döndüğüne inanamadığını söyemiş(şaşırmış/sevinmiş). 10 yıl önce Shutenmaru ve yanındakiler daha fazla bekleyememiş ve Onigashima'ya saldırmışlar ve Kinemon'a o isyanda ölenlerin mezarlarını göstermiş. Hazır olanlarla beraber 8 gün sonra Onigashima'ya saldırmaya karar vermişler.

Zoro, ormanda Ninja Takımı'nı yenmiş. Final savaşından önce Hazan Suyu'nu geri almaya karar vermiş ve Hiyori'den onu Gyukimaru'nun olduğu köprüye götürmesini istemiş.

Zoro, Tonayasu'nun intikamını almak amacıyla Orochi'yi indireceğini ima etmiş, ama Hiyori, Orochi'yi kendi elleriyle öldürmek istediğini belirtmiş.

(Çiçek Başkenti)
Hawkins, Law'ı yakalamış ve Law'a planlarının ne olduğunu açıklamasını söylemiş. Law korkusuz bir yüz ifadesiyle gülümseyerek karşılık vermiş.

Ayrıca önceki bölümlerde Zoro'nun Momonosuke'ye öğrettiği ''Sunach'' kelimesinin ''Adı ve bilgeliği terk et( Yani bir şey öğrenmek istiyorsan, önce kendini her şeyden soyutla ve sıfır kilometre olarak karşımıza gel gibi bir şey)'' anlamına geldiği bölüm içerisinde belirtilmiş.

Son düzenleme:
Momonosuke: Oi he’s on the verge of death?!
Chopper: Don’t you dare touch him! I’ll find the antibody before you know it!!
Chopper: *If you put up a front & hide that it hurts, it won’t be an issue!!* The virus hurts doesn’t it?!
Chopper: Why don’t you ever think about the consequences of your actions! Apologize to me damn it!!
Luffy: Sobby itch hurts...sabe me...

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık