Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

947 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Big Mom: (Ah)
(Huh?! My head hurts!! What am I doing?! Oh right...I fall into the sea......and after I got separated from everyone else....!! I went to a dirty village...)

Queen: (It’s over......!! No way No way No way No way, what a monster!!!
She feels completely different from before!!! What happened?!)
Subordinates: (We are dead)

Queen: Babanuki!! You’re in charge of Udon now !!!
Babanuki: Leave it to me! But there’s a man that I’m concerned about...
Queen: Let’s go~~~!!!

Luffy: Then I can go on a rampage for as much as I like!
Subordinates: Huh?! Who is it?!
Luffy: Though I have no opponents now that Big Mom and Queen are both gone
Babanuki: That’s right, this guy’s free right now
Luffy: I have always been free, Udon’s mine now

Big Mom: (Ah)
(Huh?! My head hurts!! What am I doing?! Oh right...I fall into the sea......and after I got separated from everyone else....!! I went to a dirty village...)

Queen: (It’s over......!! No way No way No way No way, what a monster!!!
She feels completely different from before!!! What happened?!)
Subordinates: (We are dead)

Queen: Babanuki!! You’re in charge of Udon now !!!
Babanuki: Leave it to me! But there’s a man that I’m concerned about...
Queen: Let’s go~~~!!!

Luffy: Then I can go on a rampage for as much as I like!
Subordinates: Huh?! Who is it?!
Luffy: Though I have no opponents now that Big Mom and Queen are both gone
Babanuki: That’s right, this guy’s free right now
Luffy: I have always been free, Udon’s mine now

Big Mom: (Of)

(Ha?! Kafam ağrıyor !! Burada ne yapıyorum?! Evet... denize düşmüştüm......sonrasında diğerlerinden ayrıldım sanırsam…!! Berbat bir köye gittim...)

Queen: (Bitti artık......!! Bu imkânsız, mümkünatı yok, …, bu ne biçim bir canavar böyle!!!
Öncekinden tamamen daha farklı görünüyor!!! Ne oldu buna?!)
Askerler: (gebertecek bizi)

Queen: Babanuki!! Udon sana emanet !!!
Babanuki: Bana bırak! Ancak endişelendiğim biri var...
Queen: Haydi gidelim~~~!!!

Luffy: Artık istediğim gibi devam edebilirim!
Askerler: Ha?! O kim?!
Luffy: Big Mom ve Queen gittiğine göre artık burada bir rakibim yok
Babanuki: Evet, bu adam şimdi özgür
Luffy: Ben her zaman özgür oldum, Udon şimdi benim.

Shield Hakinin kullanımı anlatirken
It’s a powerful force that you can use for defense like an “invisible armor”, and also for offense!!
But......if you take it to a higher stage... your Haki , that you coated yourself with, would reach the interior of the opponent’s body and destroy it from within.
....a greater power(it’s cut off)

5 6 saate bölüm gelecek ama detay okuyacak varsa buyrun

More details:

- The first page is Rayleigh's flashback in Sabaody. Rayleigh knows the technique and does it with total peace of mind.

- Luffy and the rest see the scene directly and clearly, Oda also emphasizes on Luffy and how he hallucinates seeing Rayleigh. Maybe that's why his body acted almost automatically in a moment of despair and imitated Rayleigh without being aware of it.

- Luffy's hands are covered in that white aura that Rayleigh had just before the Big Mom hit.

- Of little use, the host that Big Mom gives them is brutal. They fly out and stay stuck in the wall as if they were darts.

- Luffy is not badly damaged but Hyo has taken a good blow and "loses consciousness" in his arms.

- Big Mom returns to the charge and attacks Luffy again, who manages to dodge the attack ... the same as Hyo, who only played dead XD

- From this moment Luffy starts to run away from Big Mom, who goes after him trying to drive him with an iron beam.

- In zone 02 of Udon, you can hear the cries of Big Mom and Luffy behind a giant door. In this area we see a prisoner who Oda covers a bit the face (we see but no detail). His hair is like a mop and a long ponytail and I get the feeling that he can be one of the allies that Hyo talked about.

- Big Mom continues to chase Luffy throughout the prison and destroying everything in his path. Finally Big Mom makes the complete return to Udon and returns to the area where he fought with Queen.

- Queen has climbed to a quite high mountain area, in the middle of the prison she has left the oshiruko pot, Big Mom sees her and runs towards her.

- When Big Mom opens the pot and sees that it is empty, he gets pissed again but does not have time to move because Queen throws himself headlong towards her. The blow that Big Mom takes is very powerful.

- Big Mom keeps her eyes blank for a few seconds and sees an image in her mind with several people calling her "mom" (in the image we see Perospero, Daifuku and Smothie). In those moments Big Mom regains consciousness and looks very pissed at Queen.

- Queen and the rest of the jailers know that hope is over for them and that Big Mom is going to kill them, but Big Mom falls to the ground and starts to snore. Queen cries of emotion.

- After tying Big Mom and riding her in a ship, Queen leaves her in ship and next to the ship . Once on the shore, everyone climbs and Queen's boat sails towards Onigashima (the ship is cool, it has the head and neck of a Brachiosaurus like the mask).

- And the end of the chapter is Luffy prepared to fight against those who remain standing in prison.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık