Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

940 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Buyurun Roger konuşması başlangıcı
Luffy: There are four great pirates that are said to be the emperors of the sea in the world. “Kaido” is one of them.
I am the man that’s going to become the “Pirate King”, so I must defeat all of them!!
Hyo: “Pirate King”....... a man like Roger?

According to redon, the last part of the chapter happens at night after Queen and the jailers have left.

The first 8 pages are the town of Yasu with Nami, Usopp and the rest interacting with the townspeople. There is a lot of text in that part.
- The rest of the chapter is in prison, although there are 2 different parts.
- In the first 2 pages the combat of the previous chapter continues and Luffy tries to use that special Ambition that Hyo uses.
- The remaining 6 pages take place during the night. The combats are over, all the jailers and Queen have left. Luffy and Hyo are in the ring resting (Luffy is starving).
- Hyo wants to talk to him but, as there are a couple of guards hanging around, he can not. Luffy uses the Ambition with dynasty features to leave them KO.
- Then they talk to each other (Roger and that), Caribou and Raizou appear, Hyo talks about other things (like the one in the image above) and in the last bullet we see Big Mom and Cía very close to the prison (no they are still at the door, as the spoiler said).

You said that you guys... are collecting companions in the "Flower Capital". It must certainly be fate that you came here to "Udon"!! Like this quarry we're in now...there are a four more identical ones just like it here!!

Raizou: I see... This was their blind spot!!
Hyou: The anger of this country is concentrated here!! The yakuza who once ruled the underworld of Wano country... they're all here. I'll say the word, and they'll all happily fight for the "Kozuki" cause!!

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık