Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

886 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Spoiler paylaşım konusudur.

Japonca
Confirmed from 2ch spoiler thread.
Sanji kicks Oven to save Chiffon. Bege shoots Oven with cannon .

第886話 "生き様でちゅよ"

ケーキ完成、しかしオーブンはシフォンを謀反人として殺害しようとする
サンジは目的達成のため、一度は見殺しにしようとするが
シフォンの父親が助けようとしたのでそれに紛れて素早く救出
しかし、オーブンも自分に一撃入れたのがシフォンの父親じゃないのはわかってて
隠れたシフォンを即座に嗅ぎ当て引きずり出す
そのまま人質にして、電電虫でベッジを呼びつけるが
ベッジは船で乗り付けると、オーブンの顔面に砲撃

ウサギの子が、今日は「満月」かと気にしてる

ルフィ「おれ 全力のあいつに勝ちてェ!!! 10億の男に!!!」
■越えるための戦いへ――!!

Google Translate
The 886th story "Chuyo alive"

The cake is completed, but the oven tries to kill Chiffon as a rebellioner
Sanji tries to kill it once to achieve its purpose
Chiffon's father tried to help, so he quickly rescued himself
However, I knew that it was not Chiffon's father that the oven had a blow on himself
Instantly sniff out hidden chiffon and drag it out
As it is hostage, I will call a badge with an electric bug
When getting on the boat by boat, shelling on the face of the oven

I am concerned that the child of the rabbit is "full moon" today

Luffy: "I win the best of all men !!! To a billion man !!!"
■ To fight to overcome -! !

traffykun'un çevirisini atıyorum şimdi. Pek emin değilmiş ilk kısmı konusunda.

The cake is complete , oven wants to kill the traitor chiffon .. sanji hurrys up to save chiffon's father , oven's goal is actually to bring out chiffon and take her as a hostage and call beg through denden mushi . Bege appears on ship and starts bombarding oven .

A rabbit kid is worried that it is "full moon today" .

Luffy : I will beat him with all of my power , the 1 billion -bounty- man !

Traffy'nin Japonca'sı biraz çarpık o yüzden her yazdığı şey kafamda oturmadığı için cümle cümle biraz kısaltarak çevireceğim.

Pasta tamamlanmış.
Oven, Chiffon hain olduğu için onu öldürmek istiyormuş.
Sanji Chiffon'un babasına yardım etmek için koşturmuş.
Oven'in asıl hedefi Chiffon'u rehin almakmış.
Bege ortaya çıkıp Oven'i bombalamış.
Ufak bir tavşan, bugünün dolunay olduğu konusunda endişelere sahipmiş.
Luffy: Onu, bir milyar ödüllü adamı, tüm gücümle döveceğim!

Redon

- Pudding, Chiffon and Sanji (he's dress up) go to the boat with the weeding cake but Oven step in.
- Oven attacks Chiffon but Sanji and Pound save her.
- Chiffon hides in the wedding cake carriage but Oven finds her. Bege and the Fire Tank Pirates appear and attack Oven.
- Luffy is in "Chips Island" with Brulee. He thinks in Rayleigh and decides he must defeat Katakuri.

Full summary.

Title: Zish Ish How I Live

Sanji and co start moving the cake to the port. They meet oven outside.
Oven lets pudding pass but tackles Chiffon down. Chiffon swears to help make the cake to the end but Oven calls her a traitor and prepares to take her out.

Pound tries to rescue Chiffon. Sanji (in disguise) helps chiffon escape while Pound takes the attention. Oven catches up to Chiffon. Oven gets a call from his den-den-mushi telling him that Bege’s ship is heading towards Cacao Island and is being pursued.

Oven uses Chiffon as hostage for Bege to dock at the port and surrender. Bege complies. Bege reaches the port and shoots Oven but is surrounded from the sea.

[Sunny’s side] Carrot: I wonder if it’s a full moon tonight

[Luffy’s side] Luffy jumps between the various towns and mirro-world. Luffy tries to figure out how to beat Katakuri.

Flashback to Rayleigh saying that Haki’s potential can only be truly released in an extreme battle, by facing stronger enemies, you will also stronger and stronger.

Luffy wonders if he can also see the future a little and announces that he wants to beat Katakuri at full power [886 End]

Title: Zish Ish How I Live

Sanji and co start moving the cake to the port. They meet oven outside. Oven lets pudding pass but tackles Chiffon down. Chiffon swears to help make the cake to the end but Oven calls her a traitor and prepares to take her out. Pound tries to rescue Chiffon. Sanji (in disguise) helps chiffon escape while Pound takes the attention. Oven catches up to Chiffon. Oven gets a call from his den-den-mushi telling him that Bege’s ship is heading towards Cacao Island and is being pursued. Oven uses Chiffon as hostage for Bege to dock at the port and surrender. Bege complies. Bege reaches the port and shoots Oven but is surrounded from the sea.

[Sunny’s side] Carrot: I wonder if it’s a full moon tonight

[Luffy’s side] Luffy jumps between the various towns and mirro-world. Luffy tries to figure out how to beat Katakuri. Flashback to Rayleigh saying that Haki’s potential can only be truly released in an extreme battle, by facing stronger enemies, you will also stronger and stronger.

Luffy wonders if he can also see the future a little and announces that he wants to beat Katakuri at full power

[886 End]

Bölüm adı: Bu Benim Yaşam Şeklim

Sanji ve saz arkadaşları, pastayı limana götürüyorlar. Dışarıda Oven ile karşılaşıyorlar. Oven, Pudding'in geçmesine izin verse de Chiffon'a çelme takıyor. Chiffon, pastanın yapılması için sonuna kadar yardım edeceğine yemin etse de Oven ona hain deyip, onun işini bitirmeye hazırlanıyor. Pound, Chiffon'u kurtarmaya çalışıyor. Kılık değiştirmiş Sanji, Chiffon'un kaçmasına yardım ederken Pound, dikkatleri üzerine topluyor. Oven, Chiffon'u görüyor. Oven, Den Den Mushi ile aranıyor ve ona Bege'nin gemisinin Kakao adasına geldiği ve takip edildiği söyleniyor. Oven, Chiffon'u rehin olarak alıp Bege'nin limana girmesini ve teslim olmasını sağlamaya çalışıyor. Bege, boyun eğiyor. bege, limana geliyor ve Oven'i vuruyor fakat denizde etrafı tamamen çevrilmiş.

Sunny tarafında Carrot: Bugünün dolunay olup olmadığını düşünüyor.

Luffy'nin tarafında Luffy ayna dünyası aracılığıyla çeşitli şehirleri dolaşıyor. Luffy, Katakuri'yi nasıl döveceğini düşünüyor. Rayleigh'in Haki'nin potansiyelinin yalnızca sınırların zorlandığı bir dövüşte, kendinden güçlü rakiplere karşı dövüşürken ortaya çıkacağını ve böylelikle daha güçlü bir hale gelinebileceğini söylediği bir flashback geliyor.

Luffy, acaba biraz olsun kendisinin de geleceği görüp göremeyeceğini düşünüyor ve Katakuri'yi tüm gücüyle dövmek istediğini beyan ediyor.

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık