Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

870 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Ch. 870 Parting

"Come out Bege" a raging BM screams.
Chiffon sticks her head out the window to try to persuade BM, but her faces exactly resembles Lola's, which further enrages BM.
BM's children watch her current state carefully. It appears they plan to capture them all in one fell swoop when they're thrown out of the crumbling castle.
Luffy sees the suffering Bege and attempts to charge out the castle but is prevented by Nami.
Now that they have the poneglyph copies and have rescued Sanji's family, there's no point in putting in rushing himself out there.

She persuades him that it will be okay to fight once they meet up with Zoro and the others.
She tells him that here is only one way for Bege to escape from this predicament.
That is while they are in the Bege's body, Bege turns back into a human and is carried away by Caesar through the sky.
Caesar explains that that is impossible since they are surrounded by many Busoushoku Haki users.

Judge questions Sanji they were saved.
Zeff appears in Sanji's mind.
Sanji: "My father would have been saddened. He would be appalled at the small kind of man that would ridicule the death of their own family. I won't live a life where I am not able to face that person. 13 years ago, the Sanji Vinsmoke that ran away from Germa died on the seas. Therefore recognize this! You are not my father, Judge Vinsmoke!"

Judge hears Sanji's words and promises to never come close to the East Blue again.
On top of that, he vows that Germa will stall for time until Caesar can run away.
Bege undos his castle. Ichiji blocks countless number of bullets that come flying in.
Reiju flinches from BM's attack, but Luffy and Sanji come out from Bege's body and back her up.

End

Translation: @Zoro4Prez2016
Source: Shitaraba

Son düzenleme:
Sanji tells Judge he is no longer his father. Ichiji blocks countless bullets. Bege releases the castle and Luffy and Sanji fly out of his body as Reiju is about to falter from BM's attacks.

Sanji thinks of Zeff's face.
Sanji: My Father would be sad. He would be disgusted by a small man who laughs at the deaths of his real family, with whom he shares his blood. I don't want to live that kind of life whereby I wouldn't be able to face him. The Vinsmoke Sanji who fled Germa 13 years ago died in the ocean. So listen up, you're not my father Vinsmoke Judge!

"Çık dışarı Bege!" diye bağırır çıldırmış Kocana
Chiffon kafasını pencereden uzatır ve Kocana'yı ikna etmeye çalışır, fakat suratı ona Lola'yı hatırlatır,bu Kocana'yı daha da sinirlendirir.
Kocana'nın bebeleri durumunu ciddiyetle takip eder, görünüşe göre planları dağılan kaleden dışarı atılanları bir çırpıda ele geçirmektir.
Luffy acı çeken Bege'yi görüp kaleden bir hışımla çıkmak ister fakat Nami tarafından durdurulur.
Halihazırda Poneglyph kopyalarına sahipken ve Sanji'nin ailesini kurtarmışlarken dışarıya koşmanın bir mantığı yok der.

Zoro ve diğerleriyle buluşunca savaşabileceği konusunda Luffy'i ikna eder.
Bu çıkmazdan Bege'nin kaçabilmesinin tek bir yolu olduğunu söyler.
Halihazırda herkes Bege'nin vücudundayken, Bege insan formuna döner ve Cezar tarafından gökyüzüne taşınır.
CC çevrede çok fazla B. haki kullanıcısı bulunduğunu, bunun imkansız olduğunu söyler.

Judge Sanji'yi neden kurtarıldıkları konusunda sorgular.
Sanji'nin aklında (my name's) Jeff belirir.
Sanji "Babam çok üzülürdü...Kendi ailesinin ölümüyle dalga geçecek kadar küçük bir adamı görseydi dehşete düşerdi. Ben, o adamın yüzüne bakamayacak hale geleceğim bir yaşam sürdürmeyeceğim. 13 yıl önce Germa'dan kaçan Vinsmoke Sanji, denizlerde hayatını yitirdi. Bu yüzden şunu iyi bil! Sen benim babam değilsin Vinsmoke Judge!"

Judge, Sanji'nin sözlerini dinler ve bir daha East Blue'ya yaklaşmayacağına söz verir.
Bunun üstüne Germa'nın, Sezarın kaçışına kadar saldırılara direneceğine yemin eder.
Bege eski formuna geri döner, Ichiji gökyüzünden gelen yüzlerce mermiyi engeller.
Reiju BM'nin saldırılarından tırsar(Flinches?) fakat Luffy ve Sanji Bege'nin vücudundan fırlar
ve ona destek verir.

Big Mom: Get out Bege! Straw Haaat!

Chiffon: Wait Mama! It's me!

BM: !!

Chiffon: Bege's my husband and we have a child! Please forgive us! Please overlook this!

BM: Chiffon... As usual you look just like Lola... I thought I told you never to show that face in front of me!

Chiffon: ..!! Mama!

BM: You were an accomplice in the assassination!? Don't think you'll be able to have your afternoon tea tomorrow! (Wtf Mama o_O)

BM's kids watch.

'If the castle breaks, Bege will die and everyone will be released! Don't let a single one of them go!'

'Firetank Pirates! Straw Hats! Jinbe! Germa 66!'

Luffy sees Bege in pain and wants to fly outside but is stopped by Nami.

Çeviri-2

Reiju falters under BM's attacks.

Niji: Reiju!

Ichiji: Never mind her Niji! Weak guys are bad! Complete the mission!

Reiju: My brothers aren't cute at all. It's ok, I'm not injured!

BM: I won't let any of you get away! Starting with you Germa girl!

Luffy and Sanji fly out

Luffy: Gum gum...

Caesar:Waah!

Sanji: Diable Jambe Cross! Strike!

Luffy: Elephant Gun!

BM: Hmm?

Luffy: Even though you said not to come out, I did it!

Nami: He went out! What are you gonna do, idiot

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık