Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 733 Bölüm Yorumları / 734 Ön Görüş

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
ranslation as best as I could, I’m rusty
chapter opens up with the dust clearing, the announcer says there is one man standing
sabo says this tournament will be problematic now that this person is here and that he didn’t expect this
he tells bartolomeo to follow him, there is a change of plans now, he seems to have a plan to get the fruit and says he wants to get out and help luffy as fast as possible
he says they will steal the fruit and run away quickly and that aokiji won’t be too happy because of the change of plans
change to nami and sanji on the ship, big mom comes outside and asks to see luffy, sanji is sweating and is prepared to coup de burst to run away. Sanji tells nami to give him the vivre card and nami gives him two papers and doesn’t know which one
one of them is pointing towards big mom
Luffy and zoro are going to the palace, purple tiger notices and tells doflamingo, doflamingo tells spades to go and take care of it while they talk
purple tiger is on the phone with akainu, akainu says that he’ll be arriving on the island with yellow monkey in a few hours, he settled things with the elder stars and will fill in purple tiger once he is there, he says absolute justice will win today. Bide bu var ingilizcesi iyi olan bi el atarsa :) sevinirim

ranslation as best as I could, I’m rusty
chapter opens up with the dust clearing, the announcer says there is one man standing
sabo says this tournament will be problematic now that this person is here and that he didn’t expect this
he tells bartolomeo to follow him, there is a change of plans now, he seems to have a plan to get the fruit and says he wants to get out and help luffy as fast as possible
he says they will steal the fruit and run away quickly and that aokiji won’t be too happy because of the change of plans
change to nami and sanji on the ship, big mom comes outside and asks to see luffy, sanji is sweating and is prepared to coup de burst to run away. Sanji tells nami to give him the vivre card and nami gives him two papers and doesn’t know which one
one of them is pointing towards big mom
Luffy and zoro are going to the palace, purple tiger notices and tells doflamingo, doflamingo tells spades to go and take care of it while they talk
purple tiger is on the phone with akainu, akainu says that he’ll be arriving on the island with yellow monkey in a few hours, he settled things with the elder stars and will fill in purple tiger once he is there, he says absolute justice will win today. Bide bu var ingilizcesi iyi olan bi el atarsa :) sevinirim
Eğer doğruysa OP tarihinin en karışık arcı bu olur :D

Redon spoiler'ı haricindekilere pek güvenmeyin derim.
Yeni bilgi verirse arlong forumdan bakabilirsiniz veya birisi paylaşır zaten.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık