Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] 1052 Spoiler Metin Ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Chapter 1052: "New Morning"
Cover: The Germas encounter Caesar
- Zunesha left because the borders are closed
- Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.
7 days passed
- We see the progress made in the land of Wano.
- Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
- Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha
- A few comedy & fanservice scenes including yamato and the straw hats
Yamato is with the guys(Luffy, Brook, Neko…)
- Greenbull is on his way to Wano.

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:
Bölüm 1052: Yeni Sabah
- Germa, Caesar ile karşılaşmış.
- Zunesha sınırlar kapalı kalacağı için gitmiş.
- Hawkins'in %1 hayatta kalma şansı olduğunu söylediği kişi kendisiymiş. Kaidou'nun yenilgisini kartlardan görmüş, ancak gururu nedeniyle ihanet etmemiş.
- Aradan yedi dün geçmiş ve Wano'nun gelişmeye başladığı görülmüş.
- Apoo ve Inbi ittifak kurmuş.
- Ashura Doji, Izo ve Maha ölmüş.
- Yamato ve Hasır Şapkalar ile ilgili bazı komik ve fan servis sahneler varmış.
- Ryokugyu, Wano'ya geliyormuş.

More spoilers
- Morgans already published the news in the newspapers, that's why they commented on bountys being shown in the next chapter
- We see the crew recovered (includes Zoro).
- Ryogokyu(GreenBull), he is accompanied by a buster call.

- Morgan haberleri gazetede çoktan yayınlamış. Sonraki bölümde ödüllerin gösterileceği yorumu bundan kaynaklanıyormuş.
- Tayfa iyileşmiş. (Zoro bile)
- GreenBull'a buster call eşlik ediyormuş.

One piece will go on a break after chapter 1053 from 27th June to 25th July for Oda to prepare for the final "arc"

Oda: I'd like to revise the story so that I can wrap up the "final arc" as soon as possible.

Some months ago, Oda's editors asked him, "Why not take breaks for about a month since you're so busy this summer?" Oda "What? Breaks? Don't you know how much my audience waits for my manga!?😡.... Well, I accept your offer!!😍"

Editor: You're so busy this summer such as Wano arc coming to an end and finally...
Oda: I'd like to revise the story so that I can wrap up the "final arc" as soon as possible.😋
(*Not sure if Oda meant the final arc will start right after Wano..)

Son düzenleme:
One Piece will have Jump cover and lead color pages (Color Spread in chapter 1,053) next week in Weekly Shonen Jump #29/2022.

Jump cover will be related with One Piece Film Red, so probably Color Spread will be Eiichiro Oda poster for the film. And that poster will be presented in a few hours in a special streaming.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık