Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

3 göze ithafen 3 lord biner yıl yönetiyorlar da o zaman Zahard'ın sunaktan emirleri lordlara vermesi gerekmez mi?

Güzel detay veri olduğundan acaba başlangıçta Zahard ile yakınlaşıp ona umut verdi? Gerçek Zahard olsa küpesini hatıra olarak ondan zorla almış bile olabilir derdim ama bilemiyorum
Bence Zahard yanlış anladı. Gustang, Arlene için çok iyi şeyler söylüyor. Bence Arlene herkese yakınlık gösteren biri, yani arkadaş canlısı. Zahard'a küpeyi o hediye etmiş olsa bile Zahard'ın onu böyle anlayacağını düşünmemiştir. Veri Eduan'a baktığımızda Eduan Arlene'in V ile ilgilendiğini söylüyor. Yani Arlene baştan beri V'ye ilgi duyuyordu ve yüksek ihtimalle grubun hepsi farkındaydı fakat Zahard ile sadece arkadaştı.

@Elodin yalnış hatırlamıyorsam bu üç göz ile ilgili belkide v ile zahard aynı aileye mensup olabilir demişti.3 gözde ailenin sembolu.Bana mantıklı ve güzel gelmişti bu teori.Bu arada baamın mahsur kaldığı mağara kule dışından değil.Kulenin gizli bölümlerinden biri.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod...ranslation_season_3_chapter_68_hiatus_notice/
Yeni blog yazısı.
Hello, this is SIU. Today, the Battle of the Cage continued, and then we see a hiatus notice at the end... oh dear...

Since this was announced in the previews three weeks ago, most of you who come here normally should know about this hiatus, but after this chapter, I will be going on a Tower of God hiatus for a while. I'm not sure if you guys ready the notice I posted three weeks ago, but if you are curious about the details of this hiatus, I would appreciate it if you could read the bottom portion of the post three week ago.

Like I said, I've been in hiatus mode for three weeks now, so I've been working with a bit more time for breaks. Since this is a mid-arc hiatus, it's impossible to not work outright, and since the story's already structured out, I feel as though me continuing to work on it at a reduced pace would be better for the story. I'm not exactly going around or sleeping all day just because it's a hiatus haha. The only difference is that I'm balancing my work time so that my body isn't put under too much stress. Anyway, I'm working while resting. I will be back once I have enough chapters stored up, and my physical and mental health at manageable levels.

And for me, I'm trying to find relaxation in the hiatus by writing out stories both related to and unrelated to Tower of God (TUS Expanded universe confirmed ?!?!?!) . One of those stories is about Wangnan. Wangnan's story has to connect with the main story to some extant, so even though not immediate, I am considering posting it bit by bit instead of the afterword doodles for a bit, before getting it completely organized and creating a new project for it.

So I've been thinking about it, and what I have below are is the rough draft for the intro to a 4 panel manhwa. Since I want to show you guys at least something in middle of this hiatus, I doodled a bit while not pushing myself.

As you can see, I just made this with the idea of "it would be fun if there was this kinda story. This is a storyline that connects to the main storyline, so I would like for it to continue in great detail hehe, but I'll focus on the main story first, and work on this every once in a while if I remember to.

One of the things I've kept in mind were you readers who continue to cheer me on. I feel sorry you guys, whose been with me for 10 years. As many events happening at the same time, I've had a difficult time physically and mentally, but now that I'm taking a break, I hope to set aside the complicated things, and hope to recharge so I can continue Tower of God as a healthier and fitter person.

Then I will hope that even while I'm on break you guys spend the next few weeks happy and healthy. I will upload on the blog if I have any work to show you or news. I will always be hoping you guys have a happy Monday, even if I'm on hiatus.

Then I hope to see you here after the hiatus.

Gustang hakkındaki yorumunuz çok mantıklı ama acaba ne için yapar bunu, kendini kral mı ilan etmek ister veya üst katlara çıkmak mı acaba?
Gustang akıllı biri, V'nin tarafını tutmuştur belki kuleyi tımanmaya devam etmek istiyordur ama durumu düşünüp şimdilik Zahard'a boyun eğmiş olabilir.

@Elodin Bu arada baamın mahsur kaldığı mağara kule dışından değil.Kulenin gizli bölümlerinden biri.
Evet kulenin gizli bölümlerinden. Baam oraya nasıl düşütü ve şu Rachel, Arlen olayını falan açıklasa güzel olurdu.

Gustang akıllı biri, V'nin tarafını tutmuştur belki kuleyi tımanmaya devam etmek istiyordur ama durumu düşünüp şimdilik Zahard'a boyun eğmiş olabilir.

Evet kulenin gizli bölümlerinden. Baam oraya nasıl düşütü ve şu Rachel, Arlen olayını falan açıklasa güzel olurdu.
Ben kaçırdım sanırım Mazino'ya açıkça dışarıdan geldim diyordu.

@Elodin yalnış hatırlamıyorsam bu üç göz ile ilgili belkide v ile zahard aynı aileye mensup olabilir demişti.3 gözde ailenin sembolu.Bana mantıklı ve güzel gelmişti bu teori.Bu arada baamın mahsur kaldığı mağara kule dışından değil.Kulenin gizli bölümlerinden biri.
Yok Arlene bir yol bulup kule dışına çıkıyor baam da orada tekrardan hayata geliyor diye biliyorum ben.Hiç kulenin gizli bölümleri muhabbeti geçmiyordu.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 2)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık