Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JtNbTEju-0bNev0ADou2PaAE5nsnqfdb/view
https://manhwa-manga6.bid/2020/01/tower-of-god-467/
Translation by Adioscorea.

[Somewhere in the Tower]

???: Lady Sofia. In the Battle of the Two Walls, the second and third in command officer for the Houndborn have been killed, with numerous additional casualties suffered by the Houndborn.
Sofia: So Kel Hellam ended up being in the wrong. He tried to stop a bigger war, but he only ended up falling into a trap.
???: Yes ma'am. Due to how Lord Yama's personality is, he will most likely enter this war actively. However, the others that were sought out by Evankhell for help may try to shirk away for their own preservation after this incident. What would Lord Luslec think?
Sofia: If Lord Luslec moved right now, a family head will move in response directly. [High Ranker of the FUG, Sofia Tan, Elder]
Sofia: If that happens, that is a true hot war. There will be no opportunities to utilize the Slayer Candidate. It seems that Lord Luslec wants the boy to grow through these tribulations. We will watch for now. Currently, the Irregular is the one making the moves, but the Elder don't trust him, myself included. That's why Karaka was going to be the one with the Thorn. (Although thanks to Ha Jinsung, that plan failed). Whether he gives up or he fights: If the boy is really something, then we move.

[Tower of God - 52F - Nest- 02] [The Cage]

EV: Over half of the Houndborn killed in an instant. To think this could happen. Kel Hellam tried to stop a war using the Houndborn, but he ended up only being used by them. It also ruined our plan to bring the Houndborn over to our side. Zahard, you have a dangerous power...
Yama: TELL ME! What the fuck just happened! You knew Yasracia, didn't you!? How come he was able to control the Houndborn? Why didn't you say anything earlier! Doom: Because. Saying why doesn't help fix the problem. Y
m: What? Doom: We Houndborn... were once Lo Po Bia.

[The Next Day, 50F]

Snake's Ship Sibisu: So I ended up being completely useless...
Hatsu: You babysat the Nyan.
Sowo: The Cage won't be able to move for the time being. To think that the Houndborn would be captured... This was all a trap from the start.
Baam: How do you think they knew?
Sowo: Zahard has the ability to see Fate. Their Central Command probably got word. General of the Army Adori Zahard. Zahard sometimes uses the prophesy system to command others, but the General of the Army alone gets her command from Zahard directly. Unlikely to be at the front lines, but she is probably the one moving the military around. Anyway. How did that Snake guy even know that we moved?
(Snake: Tada!) Baam: I don't know. I don't know anything about him.
Sowo: He's just a regular, can't you capture him and torture it out of him?
B: N...no! He is holding my friends hostage! Sowo: Hostage? Khun: Oh yeah, Yihwa and Cheonhwa are being held by him, huh?
B: yeah.. Sowo: How troublesome. (Dowon's awakening, and this entire situation... it was already predicted. He has more intel than we do. His Captain.. What is he planning?)
Khun: So. Do you know how to get to this Nest?
Sowo: Yes I do, what do you think I am? I am literally a Guide. (A human GPS)
B: Then can you tell us how to get there?
Sowo: NO! (Motion denied)
B: Eh? But why?!
Sowo: I've never been there myself, but from what I've heard it's an impenetrable fortress made using an enormous piece of Suspendium. There's layers and layers of huge defensive walls, so it's almost impossible to penetrate from the outside. You want to go in there? Even if you go there, you'll get everyone killed! KILLED!
B: But! If Master is really there!
Sowo: Yes, it's rather unfortunate, but imprisoning Ha Jinsung there in the first place is a message saying "if you come here to save him we will kill you".
B: We still have to go!
Sowo: You dumbass! No! Are you going to get everyone killed trying to save your Master? Are you that strong? Do you think you can fight them all by yourself and win? WE CAN'T! WE TRIED ALL THIS TIME BUT WE'VE NEVER EVER WON! If it wasn't for you taking the Houndborn and attacking Zahard's Army, we wouldn't have moved. If it wasn't for you, the Battle of the Wall wouldn't have happened and the Houndborn wouldn't be dead! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US TO FIGHT AN UNWINNABLE FIGHT?! WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU A LONG TIME AGO!
Khun: Don't worry about it Baam. We at least know where we're going, so once the Cage is operational again, let's find a way to get to the Nest. Baam: yeah... Kh: Like a major base of operations for one of the Ten Families, the Lighthouse doesn't say where it precisely is. I hate to say it, but this situation can really use her. "Hwaryun". She just dissappeared one day... (Sowo: We should have killed you a long time ago!) Hwa: I liked traveling alone, but now I must navigate these stormy seas once more. I wonder if my god has grown? Snake: What!? You found a ship near ours, but there was nobody on board!? Extra: Yes. Snake: (What's going on?!) How could this happen?! Suspicious! Suspicious! B: (sulking) Sowo: WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US TO FIGHT AN UNWINNABLE FIGHT?! WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU A LONG TIME AGO!
Hwa Ryun: It looks like you have a lot on your mind. You're going to get wrinkles you know.
B: Ms. Hwa Ryun? How did you get here?! Hwa: Why do you keep asking that kinda questions to a guide? You know where your master is, right?
B: Well, yes, but...
Hwa: are you gonna go?
B: Of...of course!
Hwa: But then why are you looking so troubled?
B: Well
Hwa: Alright, how about this? Tell me where Jinsung is and I'll show you the way. But there's a catch. You'll need to convince an elder to participate in battle. That's the catch
Baam: What!?
Hwa: In the FUG there still are elders and slayers who haven't been mobilized yet. Evankhell and Yu Hansung got in contact with their lesser Rankers, but this incident is getting them to second guess themselves. (Although we know Yama is going to mobilize for sure from this, so not a complete loss) If you really know where he is, although Lord Luslec himself won't be able to make a move, but he will ask the elders tomorrow officially whether they will enter battle. The other elders are rather hard set on avoiding war, but there is one among the few hardliner faction that seems to be interested in you. So I tried getting in contact with her, but she doesn't seem quite interested yet. How is that? Don't you think this is the perfect timing to appeal to your abilities?

[Later]
Khun: How'd you get here (Did you set up a spy cam on us?)
Hwa: You guys planned this, didn't you? Khun: So she's the reason why you called up so late in the night (Adio: You sound disappointed Khun)
B: Yeah... Ms. Hwaryun said she didn't want the others to know that we was here.
Khun: Well, got it.
B: Also, this is extra secret to Mr. Rak. I think he would be really upset.
Khun: That's how it is. He's a loose cannon after all.
Hwa: so what do you think, Baam's Lieutenant? Do you think there's a way to persuade the hardliner elders or other Rankers to reconsider?
Khun: Something to get them to reconsider... We don't have the time, so I guess the only thing that would work would be a PR War... I don't like it, but there is a way. A big enough issue that would be reason enough to get hardliners moving.

[Next Day, 50th Floor] [Ranking Administration: 50F Branch Office]

Hwa Ryun: Come back soon.
Baam: Got it.
Khun: Baam, have you heard of the Ranking Administration?
B: Yes, isn't that where they rank Rankers?
Kh: Yes. They take into account battles between Rankers, fame, status in order to determine a Ranker's rank. They have a branch office on every floor. Usually the branch offices don't do much other than observe what the local Rankers are upto, but every once in a while, a disgruntled Ranker sometimes barge in, so they hire Testing Rankers by levels on each floor. Now, there's nothing in the rules that says you have to be a Ranker to challenge them. But officially, only one Regular has ever officially defeated a Ranker (discounting Irregulars.) The current General of Zahard's Army, Princess Adori Zahard. But even that was when she was an A-tier Regular. A Regular being able to defeat a Ranker means they have an insane amount of talent. Adori Zahard became a High Ranker almost immediately after becoming a Ranker, climbing to the seat of General of the Army. Now Baam. You already defeated a Ranker in the last battle.
Hwa: So you are going to challenge the Ranking Administration, and show yourself officially defeating a Ranker. A C-Tier Slayer Candidate Kid manages to fall a Ranker faster than Princess Adori Zahard, the strongest of Zahard's Army. And then the boy will charge into Zahard's Army to save his master. "Will you follow us?" Certainly convincing if put like that for the hardliners. If you really win here, all of the Tower will be talking about you tomorrow. Remember, Baam. You may not be aware yourself, but your power is plenty.
B: Good morning.
Front Desk: Can I... help you? (What? It's a Regular)
B: I .. would like to fight a Ranker please!
Hwa: if they seem doubtful, just show them just as you are.
Front Desk: What? (What a 'tard)
Hwa: then you will be able to get the Elders of FUG to move. P
an: Hey, are you sure about this? Even if he is a Slayer Candidate, he's still a Regular.
[Test Ranker - Low Level: Pan] Front Desk: It can't be helped, he wants to do it. We don't have anything in the regs that say we can't outright reject regulars (I mean, it doesn't matter usually because they don't do that anyway)
Pan: even still, I don't want to get on the bad side of the FUG.
Front Desk: (Well, I heard the rumors. A Slayer Candidate fought on par with a Ranker. Crazy rumors like that. But that's FUG propaganda. Nobody in the Administration would actually believe it.)
Pan: Hey, we're really doing this, alright? (It's going to hurt!)
Baam: Understood! (Since I already faced off against Rankers before in real battles, this is a lot less nerve-wracking. The training until now definitely helped. No, maybe even before all the training, back when I was in the Rice Pot, all the power within me may have been already starting to surface.) Pan: (I should just try to scare him off quickly)
B: of course, even if I went full force at Kallavan, I wouldn't be able to beat him right now. But if I can do something with this power I have, it may feel like it's not enough, but if this power... can get people moving...
Pan: What is this shinsoo?
Front Desk: The Rumors were... The rumors were true?
Hwa: Yes, Lord Luslec. If this becomes official, the media will have an absolute field day. This will certainly get the hard liners moving, including her. Yes. I owe the old man one. The trap is obvious, but I'll be going too. I will make sure we win this fight.

sürekli çeviri geldikçe editliyorum...
baam ranker olma sınavında...fug u tamamen harekete geçirmeye çalışıyor.hwaryun evet Luslecten emir alıyor...

Son düzenleme:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JtNbTEju-0bNev0ADou2PaAE5nsnqfdb/view
https://manhwa-manga6.bid/2020/01/tower-of-god-467/
Translation by Adioscorea.

[Somewhere in the Tower]

???: Lady Sofia. In the Battle of the Two Walls, the second and third in command officer for the Houndborn have been killed, with numerous additional casualties suffered by the Houndborn.
Sofia: So Kel Hellam ended up being in the wrong. He tried to stop a bigger war, but he only ended up falling into a trap.
???: Yes ma'am. Due to how Lord Yama's personality is, he will most likely enter this war actively. However, the others that were sought out by Evankhell for help may try to shirk away for their own preservation after this incident. What would Lord Luslec think?
Sofia: If Lord Luslec moved right now, a family head will move in response directly. [High Ranker of the FUG, Sofia Tan, Elder]
Sofia: If that happens, that is a true hot war. There will be no opportunities to utilize the Slayer Candidate. It seems that Lord Luslec wants the boy to grow through these tribulations. We will watch for now. Currently, the Irregular is the one making the moves, but the Elder don't trust him, myself included. That's why Karaka was going to be the one with the Thorn. (Although thanks to Ha Jinsung, that plan failed). Whether he gives up or he fights: If the boy is really something, then we move.

[Tower of God - 52F - Nest- 02] [The Cage]

EV: Over half of the Houndborn killed in an instant. To think this could happen. Kel Hellam tried to stop a war using the Houndborn, but he ended up only being used by them. It also ruined our plan to bring the Houndborn over to our side. Zahard, you have a dangerous power...
Yama: TELL ME! What the fuck just happened! You knew Yasracia, didn't you!? How come he was able to control the Houndborn? Why didn't you say anything earlier! Doom: Because. Saying why doesn't help fix the problem. Y
m: What? Doom: We Houndborn... were once Lo Po Bia.

[The Next Day, 50F]

Snake's Ship Sibisu: So I ended up being completely useless...
Hatsu: You babysat the Nyan.
Sowo: The Cage won't be able to move for the time being. To think that the Houndborn would be captured... This was all a trap from the start.
Baam: How do you think they knew?
Sowo: Zahard has the ability to see Fate. Their Central Command probably got word. General of the Army Adori Zahard. Zahard sometimes uses the prophesy system to command others, but the General of the Army alone gets her command from Zahard directly. Unlikely to be at the front lines, but she is probably the one moving the military around. Anyway. How did that Snake guy even know that we moved?
(Snake: Tada!) Baam: I don't know. I don't know anything about him.
Sowo: He's just a regular, can't you capture him and torture it out of him?
B: N...no! He is holding my friends hostage! Sowo: Hostage? Khun: Oh yeah, Yihwa and Cheonhwa are being held by him, huh?
B: yeah.. Sowo: How troublesome. (Dowon's awakening, and this entire situation... it was already predicted. He has more intel than we do. His Captain.. What is he planning?)
Khun: So. Do you know how to get to this Nest?
Sowo: Yes I do, what do you think I am? I am literally a Guide. (A human GPS)
B: Then can you tell us how to get there?
Sowo: NO! (Motion denied)
B: Eh? But why?!
Sowo: I've never been there myself, but from what I've heard it's an impenetrable fortress made using an enormous piece of Suspendium. There's layers and layers of huge defensive walls, so it's almost impossible to penetrate from the outside. You want to go in there? Even if you go there, you'll get everyone killed! KILLED!
B: But! If Master is really there!
Sowo: Yes, it's rather unfortunate, but imprisoning Ha Jinsung there in the first place is a message saying "if you come here to save him we will kill you".
B: We still have to go!
Sowo: You dumbass! No! Are you going to get everyone killed trying to save your Master? Are you that strong? Do you think you can fight them all by yourself and win? WE CAN'T! WE TRIED ALL THIS TIME BUT WE'VE NEVER EVER WON! If it wasn't for you taking the Houndborn and attacking Zahard's Army, we wouldn't have moved. If it wasn't for you, the Battle of the Wall wouldn't have happened and the Houndborn wouldn't be dead! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US TO FIGHT AN UNWINNABLE FIGHT?! WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU A LONG TIME AGO!
Khun: Don't worry about it Baam. We at least know where we're going, so once the Cage is operational again, let's find a way to get to the Nest. Baam: yeah... Kh: Like a major base of operations for one of the Ten Families, the Lighthouse doesn't say where it precisely is. I hate to say it, but this situation can really use her. "Hwaryun". She just dissappeared one day... (Sowo: We should have killed you a long time ago!) Hwa: I liked traveling alone, but now I must navigate these stormy seas once more. I wonder if my god has grown? Snake: What!? You found a ship near ours, but there was nobody on board!? Extra: Yes. Snake: (What's going on?!) How could this happen?! Suspicious! Suspicious! B: (sulking) Sowo: WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US TO FIGHT AN UNWINNABLE FIGHT?! WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU A LONG TIME AGO!
Hwa Ryun: It looks like you have a lot on your mind. You're going to get wrinkles you know.
B: Ms. Hwa Ryun? How did you get here?! Hwa: Why do you keep asking that kinda questions to a guide? You know where your master is, right?
B: Well, yes, but...
Hwa: are you gonna go?
B: Of...of course!
Hwa: But then why are you looking so troubled?
B: Well
Hwa: Alright, how about this? Tell me where Jinsung is and I'll show you the way. But there's a catch. You'll need to convince an elder to participate in battle. That's the catch
Baam: What!?
Hwa: In the FUG there still are elders and slayers who haven't been mobilized yet. Evankhell and Yu Hansung got in contact with their lesser Rankers, but this incident is getting them to second guess themselves. (Although we know Yama is going to mobilize for sure from this, so not a complete loss) If you really know where he is, although Lord Luslec himself won't be able to make a move, but he will ask the elders tomorrow officially whether they will enter battle. The other elders are rather hard set on avoiding war, but there is one among the few hardliner faction that seems to be interested in you. So I tried getting in contact with her, but she doesn't seem quite interested yet. How is that? Don't you think this is the perfect timing to appeal to your abilities?

[Later]
Khun: How'd you get here (Did you set up a spy cam on us?)
Hwa: You guys planned this, didn't you? Khun: So she's the reason why you called up so late in the night (Adio: You sound disappointed Khun)
B: Yeah... Ms. Hwaryun said she didn't want the others to know that we was here.
Khun: Well, got it.
B: Also, this is extra secret to Mr. Rak. I think he would be really upset.
Khun: That's how it is. He's a loose cannon after all.
Hwa: so what do you think, Baam's Lieutenant? Do you think there's a way to persuade the hardliner elders or other Rankers to reconsider?
Khun: Something to get them to reconsider... We don't have the time, so I guess the only thing that would work would be a PR War... I don't like it, but there is a way. A big enough issue that would be reason enough to get hardliners moving.

[Next Day, 50th Floor] [Ranking Administration: 50F Branch Office]

Hwa Ryun: Come back soon.
Khun: Baam, have you heard of the Ranking Administration?
B: Yes, isn't that where they rank Rankers?
Kh: Yes. They take into account battles between Rankers, fame, status in order to determine a Ranker's rank. They have a branch office on every floor. Usually the branch offices don't do much other than observe what the local Rankers are upto, but every once in a while, a disgruntled Ranker sometimes barge in, so they hire Testing Rankers by levels on each floor. Now, there's nothing in the rules that says you have to be a Ranker to challenge them. But officially, only one Regular has ever officially defeated a Ranker (discounting Irregulars.) The current General of Zahard's Army, Princess Adori Zahard. But even that was when she was an A-tier Regular. A Regular being able to defeat a Ranker means they have an insane amount of talent. Adori Zahard became a High Ranker almost immediately after becoming a Ranker, climbing to the seat of General of the Army. Now Baam. You already defeated a Ranker in the last battle.
Hwa: So you are going to challenge the Ranking Administration, and show yourself officially defeating a Ranker. A C-Tier Slayer Candidate Kid manages to fall a Ranker faster than Princess Adori Zahard, the strongest of Zahard's Army. And then the boy will charge into Zahard's Army to save his master. "Will you follow us?" Certainly convincing if put like that for the hardliners. If you really win here, all of the Tower will be talking about you tomorrow. Remember, Baam. You may not be aware yourself, but your power is plenty.
B: Good morning.
Front Desk: Can I... help you? (What? It's a Regular)
B: I .. would like to fight a Ranker please!
Hwa: if they seem doubtful, just show them just as you are.
Front Desk: What? (What a 'tard)
Hwa: then you will be able to get the Elders of FUG to move. P
an: Hey, are you sure about this? Even if he is a Slayer Candidate, he's still a Regular.
[Test Ranker - Low Level: Pan] Front Desk: It can't be helped, he wants to do it. We don't have anything in the regs that say we can't outright reject regulars (I mean, it doesn't matter usually because they don't do that anyway)
Pan: even still, I don't want to get on the bad side of the FUG.
Front Desk: (Well, I heard the rumors. A Slayer Candidate fought on par with a Ranker. Crazy rumors like that. But that's FUG propaganda. Nobody in the Administration would actually believe it.)
Pan: Hey, we're really doing this, alright? (It's going to hurt!)
Baam: Understood! (Since I already faced off against Rankers before in real battles, this is a lot less nerve-wracking. The training until now definitely helped. No, maybe even before all the training, back when I was in the Rice Pot, all the power within me may have been already starting to surface.) Pan: (I should just try to scare him off quickly)
B: of course, even if I went full force at Kallavan, I wouldn't be able to beat him right now. But if I can do something with this power I have, it may feel like it's not enough, but if this power... can get people moving...
Pan: What is this shinsoo?
Front Desk: The Rumors were... The rumors were true?
Hwa: Yes, Lord Luslec. If this becomes official, the media will have an absolute field day. This will certainly get the hard liners moving, including her. Yes. I owe the old man one. The trap is obvious, but I'll be going too. I will make sure we win this fight.

sürekli çeviri geldikçe editliyorum...
baam ranker olma sınavında...fug u tamamen harekete geçirmeye çalışıyor.hwaryun evet Luslecten emir alıyor...
Teşekkürler. Tahmin ettiğimiz üzere Luslec’in bizim çocuğu desteklediği resmileşmiş oldu. Yama’nın ordusunu beklerken başka bir orduyla saldıracağız sanırım. Yama’nın o kediciği patçalamasını dört gözle bekliyorum. Siu’nun yamayı harcayacağını pek sanmıyotum. Yama ile seri sonunu görürüz gibi.

Ben son zamnlarda üçünün kulenin sonuna yolculuğunu göreceyiz diye düşünüyordum, nasıl üçü birlikte başladıysa yolculuğa birlikte seviyeci olcaklarını hatta khun ve rak’ın bu yüzden bir yerlerde p.up alcaklarına,kendilerini geliştirmek için çok zorlucaklarına falan inanmıştım , tek kelimeyle yıkıldım.Artık sıu, rachel ile baamı fıtı fıtı tırmandırsın kuleyi.

Arkadaşlar bu ranker ofisini anlatabilecek biri var mı, sonuçta ranker olmak için kuleyi tırmanması gerekmiyor muydu ?
Sıralama Ofisi Seviyecilerin gücünü itibarını yaptıkları eylemlere göre belirleyen bürodur. Baam oradaki sınava seviyeci olmak için girmiyor. Adori Zahardın yaptığı şeyi resmiyete döküp uykudaki elderlerin dikkatini çekip destek almak için gidiyor. Baam sınavı kazanıp seviyeci olmuyacak yani...

Yo,rankeri yenerse,seviyeci olacak.
Kulede bunu bir adori zahard başardı.
Her katta bir irtibat ofisleri ve kaçık seviyeciler ofisi basmasın diye kiraladiklari seviyeciler var.

Kulede hic bir tırmanıcı manyak değilse seviyeciye bulaşmaz.

Yo,rankeri yenerse,seviyeci olacak.
Kulede bunu bir adori zahard başardı.
Her katta bir irtibat ofisleri ve kaçık seviyeciler ofisi basmasın diye kiraladiklari seviyeciler var.

Kulede hic bir tırmanıcı manyak değilse seviyeciye bulaşmaz.
Anladığım kadarıyla ranker olarak adlandıralacak ama ranker olabilmek için kulenin çıkılabilen son katına gelebilmek gerekiyor. Baam henüz o kata gelmedi. Yani tezime göre güç seviyesi olarak ranker ama statü olarak kuleyi tırmanmaya devam eden bir irregular.

Anladığım kadarıyla ranker olarak adlandıralacak ama ranker olabilmek için kulenin çıkılabilen son katına gelebilmek gerekiyor. Baam henüz o kata gelmedi. Yani tezime göre güç seviyesi olarak ranker ama statü olarak kuleyi tırmanmaya devam eden bir irregular.
kim oraya gelebilirse zaten güçleri zirve yapıyor.
adori bunu a seviyesinde yani en üst katlarda yaptı.
baam bir irregular.sırf admin güçlerini kullansa yeterde.işte hikaye uzasın...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QIVP-S4UREuHigaFp2XzNWapdvO2soCP/view?usp=drivesdk

https://manhwa-manga6.bid/2020/02/tower-of-god-468/

savaş zamanı gelir çatar.
Massive credit to Adioscorea on Discord for the translation:
[Yama's Walls] Cha: no, I understand where you are coming from. Please stop apologizing.
Chairman: Thank you sir! We only maintained the seal to stop war, not because we hated you in any regard.
Cha: no, I get it, please don't be so sorry! (How many more days are you going to keep apologizing to me!! Your back looks terrible!) So what are you gonna do Mr. Kel Hellam? As an Elder of FUG you say you oppose fighting Zahard's Army?
Kel: Yes. We cannot win against them now. I now know how Zahard sees yet another layer of fate beyond us. The Irregular boy may have the potential to change the battlefield but not the strength to stand up against them immediately. There is nothing we can do for Ha Jinsung right now. We cannot attack right now, we must get ready to defend.
Cha: So it is. But Dowon has gone to Zahard's Army, and I promised long ago that I would assist the Irregular Boy. If the boy decides to fight, I will too. Our paths split here. If you come with us, it would be strength.
[Cage]
Doom: We Houndborn were once Lo Po Bia. And our parents died because of them.
Yama: Yasracia... Ten Families... I can't forgive you for this...
???: Yama! Emergency!
Y: Evankhell?
E: Baam's missing!
Y: The Slayer Candidate?
E: He dissappeared in the middle of the night! I interrogated his allies, and they're telling me he's fighting a Ranker at the Ranking office!
Y: Wat?

[52F Nest 03]
Narrator:
The Battle of Regular Jue Viole Grace and the Test Ranker Pan. The employee of the Ranking Office who saw the historic battle herself would say on the Test Records:

"The Regular attacked the Ranker with a never-before-seen Shinsoo Manipulation Technique, and due to the surprising amount of talant, the Ranker took damage without being able to defend. After the Ranker started taking the battle seriously and gathered himself. the battle would follow a pattern of the Ranker, who was more physically trained, would push against the Regular who would intern dodge and use high-difficulty Shinsoo manipulation techniques to doge and filling in the damage gap. What is extraordinary about the Regular was not merely the skill to keep up with a Ranker- (Pan: At this rate, I could lose.) -but how he seemed to have had more experience than the Ranker. (Pan: No! Where's my sense of honor!) The Ranker used simple attacks: Strong, rash attacks trying to push him down by force while believing he had the advantage, while the Regular adapted and evolved fast to fit the situation unlike the stale Ranker, and developed even during combat. (Pan: Damn! He's dodging better than before!) He absorbed the Ranker's attacks and defensive patterns, and was able to even counter them by mirroring his techniques. The Ranker was unable to utilize his true advantage, and the Regular was able to rapidly fill in his weaknesses during battle. As a result, their gaps in skill narrowed rapidly, (Pan: I can't move!) and the Regular, showing his winning card only at the very end, ended the battle.

[Wave Piercer: Zero] (Test Recorder: What a mess.) The news that the Slayer Candidate fell a Ranker became top news that day and spread rapidly. The Ranking Administration wanted to delay the announcement as long as possible due to the impact this would have, but due to a Reporter already called on scene by Khun Aguero Agnis capturing the image of the defeated Ranker quite frankly and spreading it around, the Ranking Administration had to make the official announcement confirming it. With numerous theories being spread around, the news that the Slayer Candidate of the FUG had talent beyond Adori Zahard, Commander in Chief of Zahard's Army. And according to the interview with the Slayer Candidate's (anonymous) acquaintances, (Khun: Devilish talant! If you try to catch him you'll die you third-rates!) (Rak: He is turtle loco. And I leader! I best!) it was said that he would soon attack Zahard's Army to save his Teacher. Many who had been discontent with Zahard started to take notice on the boy,and among the supporters of FUG, a voice calling to help him was raised. The atmosphere was shifting rapidly. Even the Elders who tried to ignore the boy the best they could (Sophia: Understood. He's forcing our hand. We must get ready as well.) could no longer merely ignore the boy's existence. And after hearing that a Ranker was defeated by a Regular, numerous Regulars would challange Pan, (Pan: Damn, what was up with that monster...) but no Regular would again defeat him.

The Houndborn responded the strongest to the news: The calculation that the Houndborn would be suppressed forever by the scars forcibly made upon them by each other was wholly inaccurate. They called for revenge against Zahard's Army. Their ferocious nature helped Yama rise again. Yama gathered the lost Houndborn rankers and their new underlings, and began work on renovating the Cage for war. Varagarv told Yama that he was immune to Yasracia, and they entered research immediately. And in the research, an unexpected someone would help them. The Baylord Brothers Civil War would completely end. They accepted Yama as king, setting their differences aside in taking revenge against Zahard. With his new second, third in command helping him rule perfectly, the sleeping king of dogs would finally awaken from his slumber and began walking true path of a Slayer. Karaka and the High Rankers dispersed to gather forces. Madorako, in exchange for the Ladle, promised arms and supplies through his trading partners. And Cha would come to where Evankhell and Bam was training, and told Baam that he would serve him. To a surprised Baam, Cha would tell him the story of the Beginning People (TN: Cha's people), the Five Floral Kingdoms, the Mechan Kingdom, and stories of the other kingdoms of old, stories of Baam's Teacher, and the little he knew about Baam's mother. The boy, having finished his training, would go first before everyone else. And giving everyone a message as written by Hwaryun, he disappeared, leaving behind a message asking for everyone who wants to fight to gather at the front of the Cage in a week, before vanishing.

Yama: Did you already leave? I heard from Evankhell.
B: Yes. Did you receive the message-
Y: I did. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Do you want me to come or not? If nobody comes, are you going to charge in alone to this Cage?
B: Yes. I was thinking about it wrong this entire time. Even if I want to fight, not everyone else might be on the same page. I want to let everyone come out of their own choices.
Y: You're crazy.
B: And I'm sorry. I told you things I shouldn't have said when we first met. Perhaps I too thought that only I was fighting for what was right, which is stupid now that I look back. I let so many people die and get hurt from that battle, but I couldn't take responsibility for it.
Y: It's OK. Only now am I managing the Houndborn properly, so I am the one to blame partially. So what do you want to do now? Do you not want to win?
B: No. I don't care about what's right or not. I just want to destroy Zahard's Army and save my teacher!
Y: That's what I like to hear. Good. Farewell. I will see you in a week.
[A bit before, two days after the Battle of the Walls]
[Kallavan's Ship]
Dowon: So there really isn't much record of our battles left. And we fought so hard too. Sad to see nobody remembers the rest of us.
Kalla: The result of the battle was as I said. The battles ultimately did not leave any noteworthy damage to Zahard's Army, and there are very few records the battle from that Era to begin with.
D: Still. We fought directly with the firstborns of the 10 Families... Kallavan, you said you were fired from your previous job because you didn't kill the boy, right? So is becoming Corps Commander again now your goal?
Kalla: For now yes.
D: Ambitious, aren't you? It must be nice having something to fight for. I guess I should help you for now. I lost my will to fight, and I don't know anyone in this era... If the war ended in total victory for Zahard, there aren't going to be any survivors left, are there?
Kalla: Don't worry about it. We're rendezvousing with the Corps soon.
[In a 4th Corps Ship]
"TO think Dowon would actually side with Zahard. This is rather troublesome." - Khun Haind Luch, Division Commander, 4th Corps.
Kalla: Staff Sergeant Kallavan, returning from mission. Good day Division Commander Ha Cheonhee.
HCH: Nice work.
Kalla: Thank you!
HCH: The new Corps Commander is looking for you. Go.
Kalla: Yes Ma'am.
HCH: Nice work, Kallavan. Welcome back to the Corps.

The Corps Commander's Office "Good work, Staff Sergeant Kallavan."- New 4th Corps Commander, High Ranker Po Bidau Raivolic Khun
PBRK: You are hereby given a special promotion to the rank of Company Commander and authorize your return to the Corps.
Kalla: Thank you sir! (So this is our new Corps commander)
PBRK: Are you Dowon?
D: Yeah?
PBRK: I heard you joined our forces on your own terms, which is a surprise. I hope you aren't planning anything.
Dowon: I don't really have a plan, but even if I did, I wouldn't let you know I had one, right?
PBRK: It's best you don't think up anything pointless, we have your weaknesses.
Dowon: What?
PBRK: I don't know if you've heard, but your allies tried to go up against Lord Zahard himself and failed. And your team had a traitor. Most of the Team has been killed, but we still hold two hostage, and they are here with us.
D: Whwhat! Where are they!?
PBRK: We'll let them go when we are sure you're on our side. Don't try anything rash now.
Narrator:
That night, Dowon looked upon the great fleet of ships in formation and thought to herself: ' Should I be happy that my friends are still alive? Or despair that tragedy echoes to this day? How strong Zahard's army looked as an enemy, but in their lines, they too are flickering lamps in the wind of war. If the boy from the wall didn't exist, would they even be in danger? Dowon hated thinking the way she did, but ultimately, she made her resolve. And one week later. Time flew quickly. One week after Baam left for the Nest, after one and a half months since the heroes were freed from the walls, the promised time had come.

50F
[Near the Nest, Sea of Rubble]
Hwaryun: Get Ready, we're almost at the place. Do you like your new clothes? They've been specifically designed for use inside the Nest, so please try not to tear it.
Hwaryun: The rubble are the bricks left over from the construction of the giant walls that form the Nest's perimeter. They're specifically made of material that reacts with suspendium, so they are floating from the gigantic Suspendium Crystal inside the Nest. Because of the endless sea of rubble, it's hard to approach, and without a Guide or a Corps-level Ship, you are highly likely to get killed by being hit by the rubble. Thanks to these, the location of the Nest wasn't often leaked. Beyond the rubble, the wall over there with the cross opening is the only way into the nest. Beyond there would be where Zahard's Army is probably gathered. We need to cross three of those walls to get to the center. This is honestly nigh impenetrable. The promised time is almost up... what will you do? What if nobody shows up?
Baam: Well... it will be harder to save Master, but at least only I would be the one sacrificing then, which would be a relief. (A lot gathered on the other side though) I am still going in, even alone.
Narrator: But unlike the boy's hopes, here would be the place: the beginning place of a war between past and future, hope and despair, reality and ideals; a war where countless lives would burn brightly before fading away. A new era dawns for the Tower, the battle to mark the beginning of the long war starts now.

End

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık