Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Tower of God ''Spoiler'' Tartışma

CHAPTER : 459

Delete: None can dare oppose a Corps Commander of Zahar'd Army. If we were to disobey him, we would all die too. We are not here to protect a hero or some walls, but our own peace. To obtain peace, you must side with the stronger one. You are weak. He is strong. Do not blame me, blame your weakness.

[52F The Walls Where the Forget Me Not Flower Sleeps 05]

B: You're siding with Kallavan for the sake of peace?! That doesn't make any sense! He doesn't care about peace for your people! He only wants..!

D: Silence! The world flows at the will of the strong. Do you think a mere Regular can oppose a Corps Commander of Zahard? I was raised with pride after I was born into a family of those who guarded the walls. Even after I became a Ranker, I didn't come back right away but found the ones who fell through the cracks of life and helped them. I did not live a life of luxury but I lived a meaningful life. One day, I got into a conflict with another Ranker who enslaved the weak for profit, and I ended up killing him. It turns out that ranker was the younger brother to a High Ranker who was the Ruler of the area. My life was in danger, and I was framed as a murderer. But those who turned their back from me first where the weak that I had helped. I ran away, and I eventually was only welcome here. Only then I realized this: It is kill or be killed in this world. The weak experiencing suffering is not a cause for sympathy. It is a fact of life. Might makes Right in the Tower. I will never again repeat that mistake. If I help you, I shall face severe consequences. So stand here and die, regulars!

Khun: Fuck! Is that a needle or a spear!

R: His wrist must be really strong! Anyway! Turtle! If you are the Lightbearer, stop saying useless stuff and focus on defense! We almost died!

K: Shut up! You didn't even block it properly!

R: I specialize in killing!

B: (Please stop fighting both of you!)

D: (That Alligator. He doesn't use skills normal Regulars use. Anyway... These Regulars are so relaxed in front of a Ranker.... Are they out of their minds?)

K: Now that I think of it, it's been a while since we fought as a team together like this?

B: ... Now that you mention it, we were all separated in the Cage

K: Well then. Let's do this, Wave Controller.

B: You too, Mr. Lightbearer.

R: Why are you so lax before the enemy, you turtles! We are in the wild! Fight like hunters! (Stop being so sappy you turtles! I am leader!)

K: Then shall we get started? A fight with a Ranker! Baam, are you gonna use the Thorn?

B: About that! Teacher allowed it, but I'm still technically training. I would have to use it if I'm facing Kallavan...

K: How stubborn. But I want to try something, you good with that? (He is a rando, but a Ranker rando)

B: Try something?

K: I have this power I don't fully understand, possibly dangerous, but facing a Ranker without a Thorn is going to be a challange and I want to try and see how it works with Metamorphosis, I wanted to test something with it.

B: Metamorphosis? Sure! I believe in you!

K: Good! Let's do this! Go!

R: Eh? Turtle's Sword! It got bigger and sharper!

[Red Bari: 1st Degree Metamorphosis - Tail]

-----------------------------------------------------
White: Is there none left? Quite a disappointing warm up.

H: You won't find many opponents at your tier around here. Baam's side seems to have entered combat again, but there's only so many Rankers here. (I'm worried about Bamm's crew, but we should hurry to the Tower)

W: Oh? how disappointing.

H: Why? Are you disappointed you ran out of people to kill? You're less of a swordsman and more of a murder who enjoys his craft.

W:... Enough with the annoying words, peasant. A sword is an instrument of murder. To train in the sword is to train in killing. Teaching your sword the rites to make yourself look good still only result in death. If you fear yourself becoming a murderer, do not follow this path. You will only become a disgusting swordsman who doesn't even know who he even is.

-----------------------------

Tonki: Hyaaa!

K: (A flaming... ball?) I knew that older Rankers used more innate forms of Shinsoo, but this is good experience. However, it is useless before this power. This is the Void Essence (TN: Essence of Bravery is not a valid translation) that is passed from a time older than you think.

T: What are you talking about?

C: Tonki stop! If you keep fighting-

T: (This. This fist is different. It's on a different level of power!)

K: I told you, didn't I? I would respect you. Let's go.

C:... Yeah. Tonki. I'm sorry. You were a good guy before you lost your memory. You were the only one who opposed sealing Dowon... Rest easy now. Let's go. (That's that, but this man's power from that fight was beyond what I expected. If he goes all out, even with Dowon I don't know if we can win .

[In the Tower of Ensealment - The Sealed Chamber]

K: Is this where your sister is sealed?

C: Yes.

White: Well well, looks like I've come just in time. What a dramatic moment to come in! All the distractions are gone, the door is open, and your food is all tied up, ready to serve.

K: You're-

W: Yes, you do seem to have an arm tied down, former Corps Commander Kallavan. You face His Majesty, Slayer White. I'm here to eat you.

END

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık