Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

One Piece Sergi (ONE PIECE 展), Taiwan'da! [01.07.2014]

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Röportaj ile ilgili genel bir bilgi:
In general, why this exhibition's gonna be held in Taiwan is because of the high popularity there. This exhibition has a new area exclusively for Taiwanese that's never been shown before which is mainly focused on Dressrosa Arc and Doflamingo (Dressrosa's Light & Dark).
Oda says not only that added area, the whole content would be better combined with music and animation instead of just pictures.
Oda has checked everything that's gonna show in the exhibition and he's quite satisfied. The most amazing thing is a theatre where four projectors work together and audience can enjoy as well as re-take the Straw Hat's journey and adventure.
Oda is very interested in fashion, like dressing. LOL. Because he's never been to Taiwan before, after he looked at some images of Taiwan, he drew the poster (above) with stylish clothes that fits the impression of Taiwan. And Oda's another impression of Taiwan is that there's lots of tasty food. (second that, LOL.)
Oda is highly enthusiastic when drawing manga, he's got a good sense of humour and wants everyone around him to be happy. I would want a DF that could make Oda submit the work on time. LOL.
(Because Oda normally wouldnt submit until the last minute when he feels it's perfect.) The end of OP has already been decided, current progress is about 60-70% of the whole story. Readers will get to see the final chap in 10 yrs. LOL.

http://www.chinatimes.com/newspapers/20140703000880-260102

Oda ile yapılan röportaj:

''After hearing the journalist's guess about OP's ending that 'One Piece = Won Peace', meaning the treasure Luffy will finally find is world peace, Oda smiled and said 'Indeed, the name of One Piece does have something to do with the ending of OP, but I cant tell you the exact reason/clue, or it'd be meaningless.' Later, he said 'After 17 yrs, after more and more new characters being created in the story, I couldnt stop inspiration coming into my head. I think I can continue drawing for another decade. And there'll be new nakama, they will show up successively.' When talking about the creation and setting of Devil Fruit, Oda said it's inspired by Doraemon, all the inspriations come from daily life. E.g. Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi was created because I (Oda) was too lazy to move out of my seat to get something, it'd be great if I could elongate my arm. LOL. Oda also said he wants Robin's Hana Hana no Mi the most because he then could have many hands drawing at the same time. Besides, all the devil fruits that are eaten by female characters are relevant to women's daily requirements in real life, e.g. Alvida's Sube Sube no Mi and Miss. Valentine's Kilo Kilo no Mi. Oda goes to bed at 8 am, wakes up at 12 am, four hrs of sleep every day, he said it's really fine.''

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık