Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

One Piece "magazine"

. This is a little fight scene between Mihawk and Zoro where Perona tries to sneak past him and take his wine.

Mihawk let out a low laugh and stood up.
"You're not overestimating yourself and trying to take my head are you?"
"I'm not so much of a cocky idiot to think I can beat you."
"So what is your goal?"
Zoro crouched slightly.
"This is training!"

Zoro leapt forward, slashing at Mihawk. Mihawk grabbed a nearby sword and without even unsheathing it, lightly stopped the incoming blade with the sword guard. As the sparks from their clash disappeared, Zoro pulled out his other katana. As he blocked the barrage of slashes with the sword guard, Mihawk finally unsheathed the sword.
"Don't break the furniture."
"I can't guarantee that!"
Zoro let out a short shout and dashed forward. While Zoro looked as though he was really giving it his all, Mihawk kept his composure, and even seemed to be enjoying himself. A fierce swordfight broke out, looking as though it was going to mess up the room.

"Horo horo horo"

With a backwards glance at the two fighters, Perona chuckled to herself.

"That guy Hawk Eyes is nicely occupied..."

Getting all fours and erasing her presence, Perona headed towards the wine. Just a little further to the table where the wine rested...

Five meters, four meters, three meters, two...

Suddenly, a dagger came flying.

"Gyaah!"

Perona screamed and jumped. The dagger pierced through the hem of her dress, sticking into the floor around where her knee was.

Looking at the swordsmen, Mihawk was blocking Zoro's attacks while directing a triumphant look her way.

"You- you noticed me!?"

"Of course I did."

The dagger was stuck quite deep and even when Perona tugged at it, it wouldn't come loose. She couldn't move but on the other hand, ruining her dress was an absolute no-no.

"Damn it, I can't get out!"

Looking back at Perona, Zoro engaged in fierce combat with Mihawk. He aimed at the stuck dagger once a gap opened up between Mihawk, who was guarding himself steadily and the knife blade, shooting an attack at it. However Mihawk abruptly turned his sword without breaking his stance, stopping both of Zoro's katanas at once. Zoro could not brace himself against Mihawk's pushback and he was blown backwards. Mihawk took a little breath, and this moment's carelessness escaped Zoro's notice, but not Perona's.

Son düzenleme:
. This is a little fight scene between Mihawk and Zoro where Perona tries to sneak past him and take his wine.

Mihawk let out a low laugh and stood up.
"You're not overestimating yourself and trying to take my head are you?"
"I'm not so much of a cocky idiot to think I can beat you."
"So what is your goal?"
Zoro crouched slightly.
"This is training!"

Zoro leapt forward, slashing at Mihawk. Mihawk grabbed a nearby sword and without even unsheathing it, lightly stopped the incoming blade with the sword guard. As the sparks from their clash disappeared, Zoro pulled out his other katana. As he blocked the barrage of slashes with the sword guard, Mihawk finally unsheathed the sword.
"Don't break the furniture."
"I can't guarantee that!"
Zoro let out a short shout and dashed forward. While Zoro looked as though he was really giving it his all, Mihawk kept his composure, and even seemed to be enjoying himself. A fierce swordfight broke out, looking as though it was going to mess up the room.

"Horo horo horo"

With a backwards glance at the two fighters, Perona chuckled to herself.

"That guy Hawk Eyes is nicely occupied..."

Getting all fours and erasing her presence, Perona headed towards the wine. Just a little further to the table where the wine rested...

Five meters, four meters, three meters, two...

Suddenly, a dagger came flying.

"Gyaah!"

Perona screamed and jumped. The dagger pierced through the hem of her dress, sticking into the floor around where her knee was.

Looking at the swordsmen, Mihawk was blocking Zoro's attacks while directing a triumphant look her way.

"You- you noticed me!?"

"Of course I did."

The dagger was stuck quite deep and even when Perona tugged at it, it wouldn't come loose. She couldn't move but on the other hand, ruining her dress was an absolute no-no.

"Damn it, I can't get out!"

Looking back at Perona, Zoro engaged in fierce combat with Mihawk. He aimed at the stuck dagger once a gap opened up between Mihawk, who was guarding himself steadily and the knife blade, shooting an attack at it. However Mihawk abruptly turned his sword without breaking his stance, stopping both of Zoro's katanas at once. Zoro could not brace himself against Mihawk's pushback and he was blown backwards. Mihawk took a little breath, and this moment's carelessness escaped Zoro's notice, but not Perona's.
Mihawk, bir kere de ciddi ol be kardeşim!

Magazin'in bir çoğu ingilizce olarak sızdırılmıştı ve bu konu da paylaşıldı. Artur'un tüm özeti ile karşılaştırınca 2-3 eksik bilgi gördüm, ilgi çekici bir şey olabilir diye onları da paylaşayım:

Early Ace sketches, depicting a point when Ace was known as “Portgas D. Lang”. These were previously seen in the Green Databook, but we get a much better look at them here, showing Lang’s design evolution into Ace. There’s also a new sketch on the side of someone called “Rom Dadan”. This is similar to the sketch of Dadan seen in the Green Databook (though that was a separate sketch), where Dadan was depicted as a man. This sketch indicates Dadan’s full name was originally “Rom Dadan”.

Early sketches of the impostor Straw Hats. Some name changes include Mountain -> Mountblutain, Jaroman -> Manjaro, and Putin -> Drip. The three sketches on the left also show a character called “Serukaku”, who later became the basis for the characters of Caribou and Coribou

Early Straw Hat ally sketches, depicting Albion (seemingly formerly called “Deroppa”), Doughty (seemingly formerly called “Don Tehen”) and another indistinguishable character.

Kaynak(Tüm özeti de burda okuyabilirsiniz):

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık