Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Kengan Asura

Lolong ile dövüşecek adam bayağı saygı sevgi toplayacak fanlardan yenerse, artık Raian bile girişebilir ona. Ben hala Kanoh yerine başka biri gider diye umuyorum Kanoh'un maçından sonra Masaki falan okumak ne bileyim Şampiyonlar ligi finali izleyip tsl izlemek gibi. Jurota judocu falan gibi dursa da onun için de TV teorileri var önceki sayılarda duruş pozisyonu olarak Terashi ile beraber doğru denebilecek açılardaydılar. Bir de şu var

Taslaklarda da Lu ceketini çıkaramamış

Koga'ya çok bayılmıyordum ama dövüş pozisyonu almış hemen bayağı hoşuma gitti bu bölüm itibariyle. Dövüşten kaçan yapısı hiç yoktu zaten tabi.

xd

Son düzenleme:
Adesanya'yı görünce Falcon'u sevmeye başladım, Sandro da ondan esinlenmiş olabilir.

Pandemi olmasaydı Kengan maçları düzenlenecekmiş sanırım gösteri tadında Kengan fanı olan en önemli Japon pro wrestlerlardan Kazuchika Okada ile maçları olsun isterdim. Okada'nın eşi de seiyu imiş bu arada sıkı fan olabilir.

Şunlar da son ciltten.

Bunun 100. Bolumdeb sonra tr cevurisi yok. Bende ingilizce var ama teknik bilgilerde yeterli degil mangada da vucut bolumleri ve anatomi ile ilgili cok kelime var. İnsanin okuyasi gelmiyor. Full tr cevirisi var mi bunun bir yerlerde?

Yuh be kardeşim.

Title: The envoy from Purgatory.

MC: HE’S OUT! Agito has stepped out into the ring!

Agito: You’re gonna regret calling me out.

Tian: The one regretting coming out is gonna be you. Let me teach a king of a small island country about the world.

Kazzy wonders if Agito has a connection with the 3 demon fists. Koga is confused. Ohma wonders if that was what Agito was talking about during their plane trip

Kazzy teaches Koga about the three demon fists being the top three chinese fighters in purgatory. One of which got into a scuffle just then with Ohma (Liu)

Out of the three demon fists, Liu is the most ‘veteran’.

Fei’s epithet is revealed. Although I cant read the second kanji, the first one is Frog. He joined Purgatory 1 year ago and took over the spot of one of the 3 demon fists at that time. His martial art is also mentioned but I don’t want to make any mistake in case it is a Chinese art.

And finally there is the centipede Tian. When Kazzy visited Purgatory with Koga and Ryuki, they ran into him.

Tian is from Hong Kong. Out of the three kanji used to describe him, 2 mean lawyer. He belongs to the “Go-ou-ken martial art school. And is apparently the strongest of the 3 demon fists.

Koga: What is he holding?

Ohma: Looks to be some type of ring. Doesn’t seem like he and Agito are fashion friends. (LOL OHMA)

Ohma tells Kanoh to be careful and that his opponent is no normal guy.

MC: There it is! He’s revealing it so early.! The Formless!

Jerry: It seems that this battle has VERY BIG stakes.

….

<Match start>

Terashi: So quick!

Okubo: Hell yeah! Thats my boy Agito. Finish off that white haired geezer in a flash!

Koga: This match is sooo one-sided.

<bit hard to translate here>

Kazuo: The Goouken has a deadly move called the “Murderer’s Fist” but in order to use the almost unrivalled blow, he needs to store energy. The way Agito is fighting right now with his sudden strikes makes it hard for Tian to ‘store energy’. As expected of Kanoh. He is able to accurately pinpoint his opponents weakness already and exploit it.

Terashi is confused that Tian’s Gououken is not working.

<bit hard to translate, ill put both versions>

Jurota explains how before Tian can perform his technique, Agito is ‘sealing/preventing’ him from using it.

OR

Jurota explains how before Tian performs his techniques, he prefers to seal his strength. He is that type of guy.

Lolong: As expected from the Emperor of Kengan. Not bad at all.

MC: Hes strong! Kanoh Agito is overwhelmingly strong! Purgatory’s fighter Tian has completely been blocked out from attacking.

Okubo hype as usual.

Nitoku noticing that Agito has the clear upper hand here.

Cosmo thinks Agito is super strong as always.

This is also Kokuro’s first time seeing the fang of metsudo’s fight.

Agito: How long do you plan on acting as another person? Use it. That man’s technique. The formless.

Tian: Don’t get me mistaken. Don’t think of me as the same as you. Kanoh Agito. You are merely a prototype. I took over everything. All of Tokita Niko.

Kazz: He’s a worm too?

Koga: He’s one too?

Okubo: How many of these goons infiltrated are there?

Nicolas: Another one similar to Naidan? Man’s got no style. Don’t you think so too?

Alan Wu: Shut up. Ill kill you.

<Interesting line, Ill try my best to translate this but im probably wrong>

Nicolas: Why are you all going together? Has it been completed? (says this while glancing at Wu)

Wu: Tokita Niko? That means…The tiger’s vessel is that guy? (talking about Tian)

Agito: WE are a prototype? Good joke. I’ll open your eyes for ya.

Son düzenleme:
Biraz bakayım dedim Asura'ya da ana karakterimiz baya havalıymş ve tasarımı da güzelmiş. Sırf olay değil de bu karakter ve serinin seinen olması nedeniyle okurum gibi bu seriyi de ingilizce sakatlığıyla nasıl okuyacağım orası da faili meçhul. Fakirin rızkı gibi seri 240'ta bitse de benim için 100 de falan biter herhalde.

Türkçesi de yokmuş maksimum 100 civarı çevrilmiş ve sonra bırakılmış. Varsa atında okuyalım :(

Son düzenleme:

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık