Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

[Spoiler] Genel Spoiler Konusu 2

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
- Luffy get into shock when he learn Yamato knows Ace. Luffy didn't believe her, but Yamato show him something what belongs to Ace. There is a little flashback. Yamato occasionaly visits Kuri and wandering around. When Tama see Yamato first time, she afraid of her because she thought she is a member of Beasts Pirates. Ace attacks Yamato for protect Tama. Yamato tries to explain situation, but Ace didn't want to listen her. Yamato retreat, but comes back again other days. They fought again and again, finally they became friends.

- Luffy tells everything to Yamato about Nine Scabbards, the plan and other things. She can't hold her tears, and start to happily cry. So she decide to help Luffy. She know every secret passages in Onigashima. So she leads Luffy directly to Kaido.

- Zoro, Kid and Killer clear their path (escape) and meet Heat's group. Some of samurais tell them they are ready for attack.

- Big Mom still chasing Nami and others. Same time Kaido officially announce about alliance between Beasts Pirates and Big Mom Pirates. Big Mom dive into hall and start to ruin everything (I know, I wrote this once. But this time we will see that scene, I'm sure).

- Law's group split two and get inside via using that two gates. The shadow of Marco's mentioned isn't Perospero, and Marco knows him. Because he is smiling when he recognize that shadow, however we only see shadow's smile.

- Luffy get into shock when he learn Yamato knows Ace. Luffy didn't believe her, but Yamato show him something what belongs to Ace. There is a little flashback. Yamato occasionaly visits Kuri and wandering around. When Tama see Yamato first time, she afraid of her because she thought she is a member of Beasts Pirates. Ace attacks Yamato for protect Tama. Yamato tries to explain situation, but Ace didn't want to listen her. Yamato retreat, but comes back again other days. They fought again and again, finally they became friends.

- Luffy tells everything to Yamato about Nine Scabbards, the plan and other things. She can't hold her tears, and start to happily cry. So she decide to help Luffy. She know every secret passages in Onigashima. So she leads Luffy directly to Kaido.

- Zoro, Kid and Killer clear their path (escape) and meet Heat's group. Some of samurais tell them they are ready for attack.

- Big Mom still chasing Nami and others. Same time Kaido officially announce about alliance between Beasts Pirates and Big Mom Pirates. Big Mom dive into hall and start to ruin everything (I know, I wrote this once. But this time we will see that scene, I'm sure).

- Law's group split two and get inside via using that two gates. The shadow of Marco's mentioned isn't Perospero, and Marco knows him. Because he is smiling when he recognize that shadow, however we only see shadow's smile.
Son kısım harici tutacak gibi.
Nepalli adamdır.

Geliyor sonunda......

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık