Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

Cilt 86 [4 Ağustos 2017] [SBS]

R: Odacchi, heso!! I heard that the 25th of every month is "Pudding Day". How about Pudding-chan's birthday be 6/25 for Charlotte (6) Pudding (25)? P.N. Dorii

O: Uhm... It's not a question of what do you think, really. To decide the day a someone's born that way...!! Fine.

-------------------------------
R: I have something I importantly need to discuss. Please make Reiju's birthday 11/30, with 11 from (いい女 TN: literally good girl/woman), the 3 from (sanji's sister), and the 0 from (Reiju). That's my reasoning! Thank you very much! P.N. THE-MORIO

O: Ehhh!? Hey, wait a minute!! You listen well now!? That's fine.

---------------------------------
(Note: some of this part is cut off)

R: Good afternoon, Odacchi! In order for me to also fill up the calendar, I've thought long and hard about the birthdays for several characters. It's a lot, so forgive me.

Merry - 1/22
Kinemon - 1/29
Nojiko - 7/25
Bellmere - 12/3 -
Mr. 5 - 7/26 -
Toto - 6/17
Terracotta - 9/25
Pekoms - 4/11
Kaya - 8/24
Kanjurou - 7/21
Baron Tamago - 5/14
King Riku - 6/27
Blue Gilly - 11/27
Pedro - 6/16
Smoothie - 10/12

Türkçe'si bir başkası çevirmediği takdirde sonra.

Son düzenleme:

R: Hello, Oda sensei! I have a question, is the Zepo who appeared in chapter 850 the same brother that Bepo was seperated from in the brief story from volume 84's SBS. Or are they bears who just resemble each other? P.N. Mihashiharu

O: They do resemble each other! That's correct. Pedro led the Nox Expedition party who were chased by the government for searching for poneglyphs, thus they became the Nox Pirates. That's a story from about 15 years ago. Bepo loved his older brother Zepo, and when he climbed down Zou to get a view of the sea, he was swept away. One thing led to another, and he found his way to the North Blue. He then met Law. Meanwhile, the Nox Pirates were wounded and had morale issues, so Pekoms lead the others who couldn't continue their journey, leaving just Pedro and Zepo. And then Pekoms and the others arrived in Big Mom's territory. There their lives were saved, and they entered her care. Pedro and Zepo, who continued searching for poneglyph, eventually set their sights on Big Mom's poneglyph 5 years later, and by coincidence Pedro and Pekoms came face to face once again.

R: Odacchi, heso!! I heard that the 25th of every month is "Pudding Day". How about Pudding-chan's birthday be 6/25 for Charlotte (6) Pudding (25)? P.N. Dorii

O: Uhm... It's not a question of what do you think, really. To decide the day a someone's born that way...!! Fine.

-------------------------------
R: I have something I importantly need to discuss. Please make Reiju's birthday 11/30, with 11 from (いい女 TN: literally good girl/woman), the 3 from (sanji's sister), and the 0 from (Reiju). That's my reasoning! Thank you very much! P.N. THE-MORIO

O: Ehhh!? Hey, wait a minute!! You listen well now!? That's fine.

---------------------------------
(Note: some of this part is cut off)

R: Good afternoon, Odacchi! In order for me to also fill up the calendar, I've thought long and hard about the birthdays for several characters. It's a lot, so forgive me.

Merry - 1/22
Kinemon - 1/29
Nojiko - 7/25
Bellmere - 12/3 -
Mr. 5 - 7/26 -
Toto - 6/17
Terracotta - 9/25
Pekoms - 4/11
Kaya - 8/24
Kanjurou - 7/21
Baron Tamago - 5/14
King Riku - 6/27
Blue Gilly - 11/27
Pedro - 6/16
Smoothie - 10/12

Türkçe'si bir başkası çevirmediği takdirde sonra.
Okuyucu: Odacchi, heso!! Her ayın 25. gününün "Pudding Günü" olduğunu duydum. Pudding-chan'ın doğum gününün Charlotte (6) Pudding (25) olarak 25 Haziran yapmaya ne dersin?

O: Hmm... Bu senin düşüncelerine kalmış bir şey değil aslında... Bir kişinin doğum gününe bu şekilde karar vermek...!! Pekala.

Okuyucu: Bahsetmem gereken çok önemli bir konu var. Lütfen Reiju'nun doğum gününü 30 Kasım yap, 11, "tam anlamıyla iyi kız / kadın anlamına gelen "いい女" kelimeden, 3 ise Sanji'nin kardeşinden ve 0 Reiju'nun kendisinden. Sebeplerim böyle! Çok teşekkür ederim!

Oda: Eehhh?! Hey, bir dakika!! Şimdi beni iyi dinle! Öyle olsun.

Not: Bu kısmın bir bölümü kesilmiş

Okuyucu: İyi günler, Odacchi! Takvimi doldurabilmem için, çeşitli karakterlerin doğum günü üzerine uzun ve çokça düşündüm. Çok fazla var, o yüzden kusura bakma.

Merry - 22 Ocak
Kinemon - 29 Ocak
Nojiko - 26 Temmuz
Bellmere - 3 Aralık
Mr. 5 - 26 Temmuz
Toto - 17 Haziran
Terracotta - 25 Eylül
Pekoms - 11 Mart
Kaya - 24 Ağustos
Kanjurou - 21 Temmuz
Baron Tamago - 14 Mayıs
King Riku - 27 Haziran
Blue Gilly - 27 Kasım
Pedro - 16 Haziran
Smoothie - 12 Ekim

R: Hello, Oda sensei! I have a question, is the Zepo who appeared in chapter 850 the same brother that Bepo was seperated from in the brief story from volume 84's SBS. Or are they bears who just resemble each other? P.N. Mihashiharu

O: They do resemble each other! That's correct. Pedro led the Nox Expedition party who were chased by the government for searching for poneglyphs, thus they became the Nox Pirates. That's a story from about 15 years ago. Bepo loved his older brother Zepo, and when he climbed down Zou to get a view of the sea, he was swept away. One thing led to another, and he found his way to the North Blue. He then met Law. Meanwhile, the Nox Pirates were wounded and had morale issues, so Pekoms lead the others who couldn't continue their journey, leaving just Pedro and Zepo. And then Pekoms and the others arrived in Big Mom's territory. There their lives were saved, and they entered her care. Pedro and Zepo, who continued searching for poneglyph, eventually set their sights on Big Mom's poneglyph 5 years later, and by coincidence Pedro and Pekoms came face to face once again.
Okuyucu: Merhaba, Oda sensei! Bir sorum var, 850. bölümde gözüken Zepo, 84. cildin SBS'sinde yer alan kısa hikayede bahsi geçen Bepo'nun aynı kardeşi mi? Yoksa onlar yalnızca birbirine benzeyen ayılar mı?

Oda: Onlar birbirlerine benziyorlar! Bu doğru. Pedro, Poneglyph aradıkları için devlet tarafından takip edilen Nox Keşif takımına liderlik etti ve onlar Nox Korsanlarını oluşturdular. Bu yaklaşık 15 yıl öncesinin hikayesi. Bepo, abisi Zepo'yu sevdi ve Zou'ya denizin manzarasına bakmak için tırmandığı zaman ayakları yerden kesildi. Olaylar birbirini takip etti ve kendisini Kuzey Mavi'de buldu. Ardından Law ile tanıştı. Bu sırada, Nox Korsanları yaralanmışlar ve manevi sorun yaşıyorlardı, bu yüzden yolculuğa devam edemeyen diğerleri ve onlara öncülük eden Pekoms, Pedro ve Zepo'yu geride bıraktı. Ardından Pekoms ve diğerleri Koca Ana'nın bölgesine geldiler. Orada hayatları kurtuldu ve onun koruması altına girdiler. Poneglyph aramaya devam eden Pedro ve Zepo, en nihayetinde beş yıl sonra Koca Ana'nın poneglyph'ine göz kestirdiler ve tesadüfen Pedro ve Pekoms bir kez daha göz göze geldiler.

Alt kısımda bir okuyubu Koca Ana'nın 28 ve 48 yaşlarındaki halini çizmesini istemiş.

Son düzenleme:
Dikkat ederseniz 28 yaşındaki halinde şapka Napoleon yok.O yüzden eskiden imparator gücünde olmadığını düşünüyorum.Zirve haline ulaşması 48 yaş civarında başladı.Hatta daha sonrası bile olabilir.O yaştan sonra Prometheus ve Zeus'u keşfetmiş olabilir şapka yeni geldiğine göre.

28 yaşında şu anki kadar güçlü değildi ona eminim ama.

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık