Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

984 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated by the beasts pirates fodders that Dinosaur df users are very tough and durable.

- Yamato wanted to go and talk to Luffy somewhere where there is no Kaido's subordinates, Luffy said that he can just finish Kaido's fodders in 5secs but Yamato opposed and made a smoke screen.

- The samurais invade the Banquet hall, Law checks the situation from his submarine.

- Izo meets Kiku.

-Luffy gives 5 minutes for Yamato to talk, the latter has said that he witnessed Oden's execution and was impressed, he wants to fulfill Oden's will.

- Yamato's mask fell and we get to see his bare face, she is actually a beautiful woman, she used to hang out with Ace, Yamato watches Luffy and remembers Ace.

Son düzenleme:
Ulti and Page One came back to their senses and are fine, it's stated by the beasts pirates fodders that Dinosaur df users are very tough and durable.

- Yamato wanted to go and talk to Luffy somewhere where there is no Kaido's subordinates, Luffy said that he can just finish Kaido's fodders in 5secs but Yamato opposed and made a smoke screen.

- The samurais invade the Banquet hall, Law checks the situation from his submarine.

- Izo meets Kiku.

-Luffy gives 5 minutes for Yamato to talk, the latter has said that he witnessed Oden's execution and was impressed, he wants to fulfill Oden's will.

- Yamato's mask fell and we get to see his bare face, she is actually a beautiful woman, she used to hang out with Ace, Luffy watches Yamato and Ace's image comes to his mind.
-Ulti ve Page One kendilerine geldiler ve iyiler. Dinozor meyvesi kullanıcılarının sertlikleri ve dayanıklılıkları, Canavar Korsanları'nın astları tarafından övülüyor.
-Yamato, Kaido'nun astlarının olmadığı bir yerde Luffy ile konuşmak istiyor ve Luffy, Kaido'nun astlarını 5 saniye içinde bitirebileceğini, ancak Yamato'nun karşı çıktığını ve bir sis perdesi yarattığını söylüyor.
-Samuraylar, Ziyafet Salonu'na saldırı düzenliyorlar. Law, durumu denizaltından gözetliyor.
-İzo ve Kiku bir araya geliyor.
-Luffy, konuşması için Yamato'ya 5 dakika veriyor. Yamato, Oden'in idamına tanık olduğunu ve ondan etkilendiğini, onun iradesini devam ettirmek/tamamlamak istediğini söylüyor.
-Yamato'nun maskesi düşüyor ve yüzünü açıkça görüyoruz. Aslında o, güzel bir kadın. O Ace ile takılırdı. Yamato, Luffy'yi izliyor ve Ace'i hatırlıyor.

Son düzenleme:
From redon in Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 984: My Bible.

Yamato found Oden’s journal in Kuri.

Redon:

The DAUGHTER of Kaidou = Kaidou no musume (カイドウの娘(むすめ)).

According to the intro box Yamato calls herself Kozuki Oden

Little summary of last 2 pictures from chapter with Luffy and Yamato.

- Yamato explains that she witnessed the hour of legend on the day of Oden execution and she became Oden's fan.
- Then she went to Kuri and she managed to find Oden's journal. No one knows about this journal, not even her father.
- Oden journal became his "Bible".
- She said that there is some very important things written in the journal, and that someone has to inherit Oden's will.
- She chose to live as a man to follow Oden, but she's actually Kaido's daughter.
- Yamato: "Please let me fight along with you. You're really strong. You remind me of Ace!"

And Yamato said "I want to be like Oden" to Kaido, and got smashed by Kaido

Source: 多拉聯盟 on weibo(the one who leaks the pics)

Yamato: "20 years ago I saw that legendary hour long execution! " "No other samurai is as great as him! But the ones who killed him were Orochi and my dad, I was so frustrated! But even more than that I felt a burning inside my chest and tears wouldn't stop coming... " "After that the journal of Oden that I picked up in Kuri became my bible."
Luffy: "Huh! Diary?"
Yamato: "My dad doesn't know about this diary! In here everything about his boisterous life and "important things" are written. Now that the scabbards are dead... someone needs to carry on Oden's will!!"

Yamato: "So I'm going to open up this country! I'd like to fight alongside you!"
Luffy: "Huh? You said "son" didn't you?"
Yamato: "Kozuki Oden was a man right? So I became a man! You're really strong, you haven't shown your all!"
Yamato: "Reminds me of Ace... "
Odabox: Kaido's daughter Self-professed Kozuki Oden Yamato

Little summary of last 2 pictures from chapter with Luffy and Yamato.

- Yamato explains that she witnessed the hour of legend on the day of Oden execution and she became Oden's fan.
- Then she went to Kuri and she managed to find Oden's journal. No one knows about this journal, not even her father.
- Oden journal became his "Bible".
- She said that there is some very important things written in the journal, and that someone has to inherit Oden's will.
- She chose to live as a man to follow Oden, but she's actually Kaido's daughter.
- Yamato: "Please let me fight along with you. You're really strong. You remind me of Ace!"

And Yamato said "I want to be like Oden" to Kaido, and got smashed by Kaido
Çevirisini de yazayım.

-Yamato, Oden'in Efsanevi İdam Saati'ne tanık olmuş ve Oden'in hayranı olmaya karar vermiş.
-Kuri'de Oden'in günlüğünü bulmuş, kimsenin günlükten haberi yokmuş, Kaido'nun bile.
-Günlük, Yamato için "kutsal kitap" olmuş.
-Günlükte önemli şeyler yazdığını ve birinin Oden'in iradesini miras alması gerektiğini söylemiş.
-Oden'in izinden gitmek için bir erkek gibi yaşamayı seçmiş ama aslında bir kızmış.
-Yamato: Lütfen seninle savaşmama izin ver. Gerçekten güçlüsün. Bana Ace'i hatırlatıyorsun.
-Yamato, Kaido'ya "Oden gibi olmak istiyorum." dediği için baba dayağı yemiş.

Yamato: "20 years ago I saw that legendary hour long execution! " "No other samurai is as great as him! But the ones who killed him were Orochi and my dad, I was so frustrated! But even more than that I felt a burning inside my chest and tears wouldn't stop coming... " "After that the journal of Oden that I picked up in Kuri became my bible."
Luffy: "Huh! Diary?"
Yamato: "My dad doesn't know about this diary! In here everything about his boisterous life and "important things" are written. Now that the scabbards are dead... someone needs to carry on Oden's will!!"

Yamato: "So I'm going to open up this country! I'd like to fight alongside you!"
Luffy: "Huh? You said "son" didn't you?"
Yamato: "Kozuki Oden was a man right? So I became a man! You're really strong, you haven't shown your all!"
Yamato: "Reminds me of Ace... "
Odabox: Kaido's daughter Self-professed Kozuki Oden Yamato
Yamato: 20 sene önce Efsanevi İdam Saati'ni gördüm! Diğer samuraylar onun kadar büyük değil! Ama onu orada öldürenler Oroçi ve babamdı, çok sinirlenmiştim! Ama bundan da fazlası, göğüsümde bir yanma hissettim ve göz yaşları durmaksızın aktı... Daha sonra, Kuri'den aldığım Oden'in günlüğü benim kutsal kitabım oldu.
Luffy: Hıh? Günlük mü?
Yamato: Babam günlüğü bilmiyor! Günlükte Oden'in fırtınalı hayatına dair her şey var ve "önemli şeyler" de yazılmış. Artık Kın'lar ölü... Birisinin Oden'in iradesini miras alması gerekiyor!!!

Yamato: Yani bu ülkenin kapılarını açacağım! Senin yanında savaşmak istiyorum!
Luffy: "Oğluyum" dememiş miydin?
Yamato: Oden bir erkekti değil mi? Bu yüzden ben de erkek oldum! Gerçekten güçlüsün, her şeyini göstermiyorsun!
Yamato: Bu bana Ace'i hatırlattı...

Bilgi kutucuğu: Kaido'nun kızı, (kendince Kozuki Oden), Yamato.

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık