Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Korsanfan.Com - One Piece Türkiye
Neler yeni

847 Spoiler Metin ve Resimleri

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Sandman

Chapter title is Luffy and Big Mom.

Chopper and Carrot get captured by Brulee in Mirror world. Carrot is about to be thrown into a boiling furnace.
Chopper (Heavy Point) is tied up, but this situation is what he had planned. He can be free if he transforms and he can even use Monster Point.

In the library in Whole Cake Castle, Big Mom shows a book to Vinsmokes.
Many rare living creatures all over the world are confined in the book due to Mondour's ability.
Judge points out that he has not seen Giants in Totland.
Big Mom shows hatred toward the word "Giants".
Big Mom's subordinate reports that they have bring Luffy and Nami.

Luffy and Nami are confined in the prison in the book. They start talking with Big Mom via Den Den Mushi.

Big Mom tells Luffy that she will open the legendary treasure box from Fishman Island (probably that bomb...) in Tea Party tomorrow.

Big Mom gets enraged to hear from Nami that Lola was fine since Lola had escaped from the largest political marriage.
Big Mom says that she would have defeated Kaidou, Shanks and Whitebeard and become Pirate King if Lola had accepted the wedding.

Luffy says,

"What a dumb story, Big Mom.
It was Lola who decided not to get married. It is you who haven't become Pirate King yet!
I'll pick a fight with you once again! Just because you are Yonkou, don't act like you are great!
I'll bring back Sanji! We'll win in the end!!"

Big Mom is pissed off.

Pedoro's plan starts.

Brook "Now let's begin a special live concert in Yonkou Big Mom's castle!"

source: Shitaraba

Başlık: Luffy ve Koca Ana

Brulee, Chopper ve Carrot'u Ayna Dünyası'nın içinde yakalar. Fakat bilerek yakalanmışlardır ve bu plan dahilindedir.

Tüm Kek Şatosu'unda Koca Ana, Vinsmoke Ailesi'ne bir kitap gösterir. Mont D'Or'un yeteneği sayesinde kitabın içinde birçok nadir tür görünmektedir. Judge, Tottoland'da hiç dev görmediğini söyler. Koca Ana ise "dev" kelimesinden nefret etmektedir. Koca Ana'nın adamları Luffy ve Nami'yi getirir.

Luffy ve Nami bir hapishane kitabının içine kapatılmıştır. Koca Ana ile Den Den Mushi aracılığıyla konuşmaya başlarlar. Koca Ana yarın düzenlenecek Çay Partisi'nde Balıkadam Adası'ndan gelen efsanevi hazine sandığını açacağını söyler.

Lola önemli bir politik evlilikten kaçtığı için onun iyi olduğunu öğrenince çok sinirlenir. Koca Ana'nın dediğine göre Eğer Lola o evliliği yapsaydı, Koca Ana, Beyazsakal dahil Tüm Yonko'yu yenerek Korsan Kral olabilirmiş.

Luffy Bunun aptalca bir plan olduğunu ve bir Yonko olduğu için onu indirecegini söyler. Koca Ana'ya muhteşem olmadığını, bir şekilde Sanji'yi geri alacağını ve kazanacağını söyler. Koca Ana sinirlenir.

Pedro'nun planı başlar. Brook, Koca Ana'nin kalesinde özel bir konser vereceğini söyler.

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

---------------------

Son düzenleme:
Big Mom's full speech. "It's Manticore. It's the one that escaped when BB attacked Impel Down 2 years ago.
They are in a library. Big Mom talks about the Impel Down incident BlackBeard caused 2 years ago. The "Lion" is the one we saw in lev.2. She talks about how it escaped. Apparently it is sealed in the book Big Mom is showing. Mondour, Big Mom's son is the one who has this ability. It's not just Manticore, many more mysterious beasts are sealed inside the book.

-------------------------------------

FULL TRANSLATION:

Carott: Choniki (chopper) Help me! It's hot

Brulee: Don't move around you little bitch!

Carott: Please don't eat me

Croc: I don't really eat humans but you are a Mink so

Chopper: Let Carott go Brulee! It's not a real rabbit so no way is she going to taste well!

Croc: You think so? Then i think i will pass

Brulee: Shut up reindeer! You are going to be one of Mama's collection!

Carott: Oh no~ I am causing trouble. Pedro will get mad at me.

A Pot: A delicious soup has finished

Chopper: now is the chance!

Scene switches

Big Mom: A book is capable of showing you an unlimited world...Look here! It's a mysterious lion that has a face of a human! It's Manticore. It's the one that escaped when BB attacked Impel Down 2 years ago

Ichiji: ...

Big Mom: This one is one of my proudest creatures! A unicorn, isn't it beautiful?

Reiju: it's close... does it live inside the book?

Big mom: When you are inside the book, then you won't age. It's common sense. Just because you open up a page, it doesn't mean the content is going to change, right? This library is full of books that have sealed mysterious creatures! It's the ability of my son Mondour!

Yonji: How awesome!

Judge: ....

Big mom: Recently, I got a Tauros from Punk Hazard!

Yonji: ...

Big Mom: You have this one as well! A hybrid of a long arm and long leg, a long leg long arm human!

Reiju: ...

Niji: Even humans...!!!

Judge: there is one race that seems not to be appearing...it's quite a remarkable race so it made wonder... the Giants!!!

Big Mom: !!!! (big mom angrily stares at Judge)

Judge: Considering it's a land where all races live... I still haven't seen one...

Big Mom: Huh...Really? Maybe you were just unlucky?

Soldier: Mama! I have brought the two you were desiring!

Big Mom: Then... I have to leave. The weather sucks but have a good day!

Big Mom to the soldier as he is nervous: What's wrong?

Soldier: I... I am just nervous....It's the real Judge from Germa 66 and then you have Ichiji Sama and Reiju Sama...Wow

Big Mom: Shut up! You idiot were influenced by the fairy tales! What's important is who you are pretending to be

Scene swithces

Son düzenleme:
Mondour: Shit I locked them up... Ehm...Which page was it again?

Galette: Page 55

Berosubero: Oh! they are still acting tough!

Mondour: ouch

Nami: What's up with this room? Let us out! Where is the shower room? The rain has made me wet!

Berosubero (the oldest son of Big Mom): Mama is here!

Luffy:! huh?

Big Mom via the Denden Mushi

Big mom: It's been a while Straw Hat luffy! So you have finally come to this place huh

Luffy: Big Mom?

Nami: Denden Mushi?

Luffy: Let me out of here! I have to return to that palce! even if have to destroy everything, I will be getting out of here!

Big Mom: mmmmm..... huh... You still have this much guts left huh. You didn't come with your whole crew so I thought you forgot the promise

Luffy: yes I will kick your ass one day! but now i just came to get Sanji back! But if you wanna fight, come to this palce Big Mom! I will fight you here and now!

big mom:.....hahahaha Don't get ahead of yourself!You are just a rookie who came just recently to the new world

Mondour:...

Opera: ahahaha

big mom: How dare you challenge me. there is no need to personally kill you! If all goes well with Sanji, I will let you go. Sanji's and Purin's marriage has a special meaining

Luffy: ....!!!!

Big mom: Just wait here till everything is over...If you happen to take this joy from me...If this happens, then I won't let it slide!!! Do you remember? from the Fish Island

luffy: ....

Big mom: you were the one who ate all my snacks... so you gave me all the treasure that you got from king neptune!

luffy's prhase from that time is shown

big mom: mamamama... guess what was in there? ahahahaha don't ask me to return it to you! it's the legendary treasure from the fishman island...it's the Tamate Box! so it's a national treasure! I wonder what is in there! I love Treasures you know....So I am fine with the snack incident....I will be opening up the Tamate Box during the tea party! I am so excited!!

Luffy: there won't be any enjoyment! Sanji won't marry anybody!!!

Big mom: ....

Luffy: !!! yes, let me meet Purin! Let me talk to her! I am her friend!

nami: luffy! don't talk about Purin!

Big mom: friends? hahaha why should the bride be your friend!? daughter...

nami: !!!

big Mom: I heard you guys killed Lola?

nami:What are you talking about! lola is my friend! The vivre card was a sign of friendship! she told me if I am in trouble then this would come good. She asked me to tell you that she is doing well

Big: Don't fool around here!!!!!!

Nami: ?!

Big Mom: she shouldn't be doing well! she should die!

Nami: what?

Big mom: if you know her place then tell me! i will be sending assassin! i am surprised that she considers me still as a family! She was never an appreciative child. She is the stupid child that destroyed the biggest political marriage ever!

Nami: What....

Big mom: I won't forgive her

Nami remembers the moments with Lola

Nami: .....Lola....

Big Mom: if... at that time!!! Only if she had kept quiet and married him...The power I would have fained would have been tremendaous ! I would have killed Kaido, Red hair, and whitebeard already! I could have been pirate king already!

Nami:.....!!!!

big mom:Lola's friend...Nami...you will tell me where Lola is

Nami:!!!!

Luffy: What a bullshit story big mom!

big mom: !!!!

Luffy: it was Lola's decision not to marry...!!! But you not becoming Pirate King is your fault!!! i will pick up a fight with you again! just because you are a Four emperor, don't act like a bigshot! I will take Sanji back no matter what! I will be the one winning in the end!

big mom: !!!

scene swithces

sanji:...(Please...Just back off and go back safely)

scene swithces

???: an intruder! Tamago! it's the Mink!

Tamago: so you actually came Pedro

Brook: then then Big Mom Pirate Crew in the castle...let's begin! a special live!

end

Son düzenleme:
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Bu Konuya Bakmış Kullanıcılar (Üye: 0, Ziyaretçi: 1)

Korsanfan.com Her Hakkı Saklıdır. 2008-2023.
Tasarım Korsanfan V.6.0
Yukarı Çık